Quick Rush [Anime]

QuickRush-JP-Anime-GX.png

Normal Spell Card

Lore: Select and activate 1 of the following effects:

● Draw 1 card.
● Select 1 face-up Level 4 or lower monster you control. It can attack this turn, regardless of any effects or conditions.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the most FTK card ever created, anime-exclusive or not.

Both effects promote FTKs in one form or another, either by being able to attack TURN 1, or by drawing a card free of cost or benefit for your opponent.

I doubt this will ever get an OCG/TCG release. If it does, I'm almost certain it'll be insta-banned.

Discuss.

The first effect wasn't actually used, so I have no idea why it needed to be on the card.

The second effect, as written, doesn't really work mechanically on Turn 1, since Turn 1 does not have a Battle Phase.

However, even if it did create a Battle Phase, an FTK with it would require that a Deck be able to get a single Level 4 or lower monster to 8000 ATK with 4 or less cards. I really don't think it's going to be a problem.

The first effect wasn't actually used, so I have no idea why it needed to be on the card.

The second effect, as written, doesn't really work mechanically on Turn 1, since Turn 1 does not have a Battle Phase.

However, even if it did create a Battle Phase, an FTK with it would require that a Deck be able to get a single Level 4 or lower monster to 8000 ATK with 4 or less cards. I really don't think it's going to be a problem.

It would take a while, but you could probably FTK with Armed Samurai - Ben Kei, since it's a Level 4 monster that gains an additional attack for each equip card equipped to it. You could probably use the Chicken Race/Game FTK as a base for drawing cards until you drew this card, Ben Kei, and a shitload of equips.

It sounds really damn inconsistent in my head, but who knows? It might've caught on.

It would take a while, but you could probably FTK with Armed Samurai - Ben Kei, since it's a Level 4 monster that gains an additional attack for each equip card equipped to it. You could probably use the Chicken Race/Game FTK as a base for drawing cards until you drew this card, Ben Kei, and a shitload of equips.

It sounds really damn inconsistent in my head, but who knows? It might've caught on.

I dunno, having to go into 4 specific cards (this, Ben Kei, two Mage Power) on top of not being able to use Royal Magical Library seems like a pretty big step down from Magical Explosion/Life Equalizer.

Archived