Bright pisses me off...

Halubaris Maphotika

Alright I need to get this s*** off my chest...

Sayla Mass: "But we can't just ignore Amuro's selfish behavior."

Uhm... Excuse me, but this is coming from the chick who ran off with the Gundam to figure out if Char was her Onii-Chan? You kidding me?

Okay Bright let's play this game. The Gundam is the only thing keeping the White Base from falling... The Federation has no organization, barely any funding, and the higher ups are about as brain dead as a goldfish in a coma. You want to try and get anybody on your ship to remotely do what Amuro can do talent wise, not to mention the amount of knowledge already needed to pilot the damn thing in the first place. You weren't even talking about having a substitute, you were talking about basically firing him from the position. Your incompetence regarding this situation is pathetic. This Gundam is the last bastion protecting the damn ship, you think any of the cronies in your freaking ship could keep up with Amuro? REALLY? Let's go down the list...

Sayla? We already know how that worked out.

Kai? With his attitude? He'll jump ship before he gets launched...

YOU!? You already said you can't do it, so what's the point.

Seriously, f*** you Bright.

End of rant.

But he'll throw the inexperience card at Amuro whenever it's convenient for him. SMH

Amuro is a moody teenager. In what world would any commander want to work with him? He never intended to actually fire Amuro, but he needed him to get his sheet together if they were gonna have any hope of even surviving against Zeon. White Base doesn't need a moody teenager, it needs a man of destiny, which Bright slapped him into.

Archived