Frizzy Frizzy

Giuli9

Hello guys!!.I created this new archetype.they're WATER fairy monsters with effects based on counters.I made this card some weeks ago,so I'll add them to my set soon.Since I wrote them in italian.I'll try to ranslate them in english.

----------------------------------------

http://imgur.com/5nEVEzB

Frizzy Frizzy - Waty,the Bubbles' extractor
When this card is normal or special summoned.Put any number of shake-counter(s) on this card up to the number of "Frizzy Frizzy" cards you control.This card gains 300 ATK and DEF for each shake-counters on this card but,if there are more than 3 shake-counters on this card,destroy it.Once per turn,you can remove 1 shake-counter on this card,special summon 1 "Frizzy Frizzy" monster from your deck or graveyard except "Frizzy Frizzy - Waty,the Bubbles' Extractor".

the second one^^.By the way, can someone tell me how to upload an image with an external link?

prntscr.com/8py0pc

Frizzy Frizzy - Gingy,the Flavors' Doser

When this card is normal or special summoned,put any number of shake-counter(s) on this card up to the number of "Frizzy Frizzy" cards you control.This card gains 400 ATK and DEF for each shake-counter on this card but,if there are more than 4 shake-counters on this card,destroy it.Once per turn,you can remove 1 shake counter from this card,add 1 "Frizzy Frizzy" card from your deck to your hand except "Frizzy Frizzy - Gingy,the Flavors' Doser"

Archived