It's okay. I understand...

Rodrigo

It's okay. I understand...

Wait...so does that mean I am a problem, and I should leave?

'sighs and closes eyes' You mortals are sick at times. 're-opens eyes and glances towards Tsumugi' And Ms. Shiraui, be thankful you don't understand this. I do not believe that pizza would stay in your... 'tilts head and thinks for a moment' Pardon my ignorance, but do you have anything that functions like a human stomach?

I actually do, but I rarely use them, since I gain energy from Heigus Particles.

*Unlocks jaw plating to reveal skeletal-looking teeth and a long, fleshy tongue, then closes them back*

See? I have a mouth and a tongue.

Umm...is this some sort of...human thing...?

Yes, unfortunately.

Normally, it's not that long (except some special exceptions). It's the male's genital. Women have their own kind of "genital", which basically accepts the male's thing, known formally as penis. Wome have vaginas.

If you still haven't figured it out, we (males) and females need to reproduce our species (like every other living organism on Earth) and the way we do it is to insert the penis inside the vagina.

Now, for that "long human thing": It's not the real deal. It's just a funny interpretation of the situation a woman does not want to be with a man because of the size of the penis, may it be too long or too short. In this case, it's long.

Now that I'm done with all this educational stuff, would you mind telling us the way you reproduce your species? Only if you feel comfortable, of course...

Also: Do you have any similarities with our species, besides strangely knowing how to talk the same language?

Finally: Are you a female or not? You look like one, but are you?

Yes, unfortunately.

Normally, it's not that long (except some special exceptions). It's the male's genital. Women have their own kind of "genital", which basically accepts the male's thing, known formally as penis. Wome have vaginas.

If you still haven't figured it out, we (males) and females need to reproduce our species (like every other living organism on Earth) and the way we do it is to insert the penis inside the vagina.

Now, for that "long human thing": It's not the real deal. It's just a funny interpretation of the situation a woman does not want to be with a man because of the size of the penis, may it be too long or too short. In this case, it's long.

Now that I'm done with all this educational stuff, would you mind telling us the way you reproduce your species? Only if you feel comfortable, of course...

Also: Do you have any similarities with our species, besides strangely knowing how to talk the same language?

Finally: Are you a female or not? You look like one, but are you?

.....I.......Umm.........Bye.

*flies away quickly*

Hey, come back! No need to be so ashamed!

Think of it as education. Since you just visited us, it's the perfect time to learn more about us.

You can learn even more things with time, about socialization, politics, games and so much more.

Well, this specific kind of stuff is strange, I admit. But please,...  :(

Archived