Ask Tsumugi Shiraui Anything!

Tsumugi-chan

Of course! I am Tsumugi Shiraui, and I come from the future. I am a hybrid of human genetics, and those of an alien species called the Gauna, that you all will encounter in about 200 years. The Gauna will destroy your planet, and you will send hundreds of colony ships out to try and find new worlds. One of these, the Sidonia, is my home, and where I was created. I was made to help the defenders of Sidonia fight against the Gauna by working with their mechs, the Gardes. The Gauna are generally rather massive creatures, and the Gardes are much larger than a human, which is why I am so large compared to you. As for what I can do, I can manipulate an exotic form of matter called Heigus Particles, which are my fuel source, and use them for propulsion, movement, and stabilization under gravity. I can also regenerate very quickly, even from seemingly nothing, and grow various tendrils and pseudopods to help me with various tasks. Does that answer everything?

What is your favorite monster, aside from yourself?

I don't know...I don't exactly need to eat, so I've only tried some of Foxy's pizza...which made my tummy hurt...I hope to try some more food while I am here.

What is your favorite monster, aside from yourself?

Probably a tie between Ghostwriter and Korosensei. Both of them have been really nice to me!

Archived