Arcana Force XXI - The World

You're forgetting about Ptolemaeus, who also skips the opponent's turn (if you can detach 7 mats from him).

Though I don't think anyone uses that effect much.

There are a few ways of pulling off the associated lock for this card, but given the banlists and stuff, I don't think they are plausible nowadays.

Oh wait, Pendulums exist as regenerating fodder, so I suppose you can still lock down the opponent (provided you actually get Heads + can fit this into a Pendulum deck willing to run this).

Theoretically this can work with Pendulums, just not tributing them as monsters. Igknights can do their infinite searching thing, then add 3 Upstart, 3 Chicken Race, 2/3 Terraforming, 3 Pseudo Space, and One for One with a Treeborn Frog and Level Eater. All the searching and draw power, then One for One when possible, in an ideal situation bringing out Treeborn by discarding Level Eater. Eventually Pen 4 and tribute 2, hope you land a heads and then it's basically game over because you can recur the Treeborn infinitely and the Eater 4 times.

This is obviously just theory-oh but it's an interesting one. If not possible in one turn it's definitely possible over 2. RML and doing it over 2 turns would probably be more consistent. Unless pendulums count as controlling s/t in which case you'd need an alternative to Treeborn.

Archived