Zai's AMA

BANZAI!!!!

d9bdQhN.jpg

You want my help? No, no.

iAResks.jpg

You seem like a capable fellow! You do RP often, right? I'm sure you have it covered on your own.

If you really need help, you could ask that Orange fellow.

what orange fellow? And i could always use more people to do my grunt work for me~

sowhenispostorIC

On a more serious note, how's life been treating ya lately?

it has its ups and downs. Work's been rather stressful since my store got bought and we're transitioning to a new company, and class is class. on the bright side, there's IBO and my RPs all seem to be doing alright.

How bout dem monsters?

Obligatory "opinions on Yui?" question

Favorite holiday? Why?

Tsumugi is my favorite because she's cute and also mecha anime bias. John Cena's the man and a lot of ther ones are quite entertaining.

Yui is cool dude who doesn't afraid of anything.

Christmas because its always guaranteed to be an awesome day for me. Family and presents and good food and all that.

Umm...you mentioned you liked Knights of Sidonia...what exactly do you like about the series?

Its entertaining and pretty original too. I haven't seen too much of it but i hear good things and like the mechanical designs. I may begin reading the manga/lN if i'm able

Also, Mister Zai...I need some help with my Monster Duelist Deck...Apparently, the Alien Deck I was building will not be able to work, as it needs to be more closely tied to me and my series. Any suggestions as to what deck might work best?

I would have thought aliens fit you actually... Thats odd.

As far as what fits knights of sidonia... Perhaps LIGHT worms? Or you could perhaps represent sidonia's gardes via a machine deck of some kind. The TG accel synchros look sort of like mecha....

Perhaps a synchro alien build with a focus on accel synchros like stardust warrior and tg halberd cannon? Limit overdrive and accel synchron might be particularly useful in this regard. Also Warrior synchros resemble anime mecha as well, particularly jet warrior. Plus cosmic fortress golgar is an excellent card.

Archived