In this topic, we Ask Toffee

Toffee

hpIZpLI.png

West Mewnian Swamp Water. It is about the equivalent of human liqueur. I am going to drink this, straight from the bottle. Because for a days like this, I cannot possibly bring myself to answering your questions otherwise.

So-

*downs half the bottle*

Haaave at it.

9U4GEV1.jpg

Did you know that worm shows it is authentic from Mexico?

That doesn't really *hic* Surprize me, since Mooonees are beings of jumbled up nonsenseicalistics of pure random- I can make up words if I need to.

Do you like war?

War was more Loodoz' thing. Despite my own abilities, I'd rather let the pawnz fite all the battles instead.

You claim to be an evil efficiency expert - what does your track record of deeds suggest? Do you have a portfolio I might be able to review, references I can contact to credit you?

I went out of my way to *burp* posishin myself outside ov my nermal douties so you peznts can ask me things. Another time, sure, I can get my work to do that I do. But wait till I'm, uhh, done with this "AMA". And I want that burger.

What led to you being an Evil Efficiency Expert?

Your face! *Slaps knee* AHAAA!!! Man I'm funny. *ahem* I beekam an evil whatsit instructor cuz I know full well that SOMEONE has to. Am I right? Or am I wrong?

Toffee, dont you think you are being a little silly with this? I mean, did you really have to drink half the bottle right off the bat?

Look, Lewis, you don't even have a mouth. How do you even form words?

Archived