I'm back?

Johan Liebert

Hey. It's been a long time since I was last active in this website. Not that it should matter much to anyone, but I thought I'd make a topic that's basically one huge update on a few things.

My top ten favorite anime series have changed drastically. I recall that whenever I'd come back from huge breaks away from this website, my list seemed to grow and mature, in a way. Here's my current list:

1. Paranoia Agent

2. Monster

3. Hunter X Hunter (2011)

4. Fullmetal Alchemist

5. Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (Season 1)

6. Welcome to the N.H.K.

7. Boogiepop Phantom

8. Steins;Gate

9. Serial Experiments Lain

10. Yu Yu Hakusho

I'm waiting to re-watch Cowboy Bebop until I buy it on blu-ray, so it'll be re-ranked into my top ten after that re-watch, no doubt. I'm currently watching Hajime no Ippo (the first series) and One-Punch Man (it's been a very long time since a series could completely hook me so quickly) and I'm planning to continue watching Great Teacher Onizuka and Mushishi again soon. I'll also begin watching Master Keaton, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Denno Coil, The Vision of Escaflowne, Rurouni Kenshin, Black Jack, and/or Assassination Classroom soon, so if you can, please give your spiller-free thoughts on those series. And I'm very interested in hearing your thoughts on my current top ten, as shown above.

I'm 100% caught up with Supernatural, and I have a good feeling about this current season. Season eight was the last great season, but I liked nine and ten as well. I never got around to finishing the seventh season of Dexter. I watched both of the Justice League animated series, and I love them too much. I've watched some Doctor Who; I've finished the ninth Doctor, and that's all so far. I'm also 100% up to date with Heroes Reborn; I'm a bit mixed about it, but it's enjoyable so far. I miss Sylar though.

I'll update other stuff later if someone wants me to. Oh! And my memory issues are pretty severe, so forgive me if I may have forgotten anyone I talked to on here.

three months is a long time now?

Well, longer than 4 days I suppose.

In any case, welcome that. And no, I didn't read all that stuff. Literally got through the second sentence and skipped the rest because it is 5 am and I can't be bothered with it.

That's fair enough. But, if you can, at least see my most current top ten favorite anime series of all time; I like to hear the opinions of other people.

Archived