Montezar,the master of death

roblox745

This card is . . . good, never thought about it.

> Uni-Zombie eff, dump this (either hand or Deck), then dump Mezuki.

> Mezuki effect, banish itself and SS this.

> Tribute this, SS Mezuki.

> Synch Lv8, and you can use Mezuki again, wow . . . .

Am i missing something?

The card itself is fine as far as i'm concerned, let me help you withe the wording instead.

"When this card is to the Graveyard: Send 1 Zombie-Type monster with 800 or less DEF from your Deck to the Graveyard, except "Mortezar, the Master of Death". You can Tribute this card; then target 1 of your banished Zombie-Type monster with 800 or less DEF, Special Summon it."

Hope this helps~

This is a great card for zombies, but it really needs a hard OPT on both effects, because you can use them multiple times per turn , not to mention that the grave effect will activate if you tribute it for the other effect. (it can potentially create a loop)

Also, Field effects always go first: 

You can Tribute this card, then target 1 of your banished Zombie.Type monsters with 800 or less DEF; Special Summon it. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can send 1 Zombie-Type monster with 800 or less DEF from your Deck to the Graveyard. You can only use 1 "Mortezar, the Master of Death" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Thank you for your opinion

Sorry but i didn't know that field effects go first

And thanks for the change idea but i think the last effect you suggested is too much so im gonna change it a bit here

> SxQIc4y.jpg

You can tribute this card;then target 1 banished zombie-type monster with 800 or less DEF and special summon it to your side of the field.When this card is sent to the graveyard;send 1 zombie-type monster with 800 or less DEF from your deck to the graveyard except "Mortezar,the master of death".

You can only use each effect of" Mortezar,the master of death"up to twice per turn.

Thank you for your opinion

Sorry but i didn't know that field effects go first

And thanks for the change idea but i think the last effect you suggested is too much so im gonna change it a bit here

You can tribute this card;then target 1 banished zombie-type monster with 800 or less DEF and special summon it to your side of the field.When this card is sent to the graveyard;send 1 zombie-type monster with 800 or less DEF from your deck to the graveyard except "Mortezar,the master of death".

You can only use each effect of" Mortezar,the master of death"up to twice per turn.

Twice per turn is sitll too much for a DARK zombie monster, at least each effect once per turn so you can use both of them

And you can edit the original post is not necessary to post a new text of the card in the comments

Archived