ryYknKj.png

Jwv4TT7.png

[spoiler=ED]

QPdF4sJ.png

q0xXfun.png

[spoiler=S/T (Written)]

Jurassic Hole

Counter Trap

Activate only while you control a "Eraser" monster. Negate the Summon of a monster and destroy it.

Ruination Cannon

Normal Trap

Special Summon 2 "Eraser" monsters from your graveyard. Those monster's effects are negated, also you cannot Normal Summon the turn you activate this card.

D'ya know what these cards need? Hard OPT, and lots of it. This swarming will put Satellas to shame (Even with Star Seraph!). Xyz Engine, here they come. Are the Xyz's float effects meant to activate on Destruction by battle? Because that's the impression I'm getting.

(Also perfect engine for the Wicked Eraser but whatever not your fault)

D'ya know what these cards need? Hard OPT, and lots of it. This swarming will put Satellas to shame (Even with Star Seraph!). Xyz Engine, here they come. Are the Xyz's float effects meant to activate on Destruction by battle? Because that's the impression I'm getting.

(Also perfect engine for the Wicked Eraser but whatever not your fault)

Sent to graveyard by an opponent's card means either battle or card eff.

Alsooooo

Even if it does outclass TKnights, that's not exactly a bad thing, is it? TKnights are no longer even a meta deck and is relatively down on power compared to everything else.

Yeah, nothing inherently wrong, I was just seeing the power of Deinoconda if you have three in your hand. As for my question regarding the Xyz's, I've seen some monsters which mean "By your opponent's card effect" but miss out the effect, so I was just making sure if I understood it right. But yeah, Simple power is good sometimes. I like these cards.

Archived