Well... I guess I'm gone.

Carl

I'll admit, while I'm known throughout the world and several of its dimensions as a dangerous psychopathic killer, I learned a lot of things today. Having seen Hell and all of the people I've sent there over the last several years, I realized I've failed to see what I was really doing while I believed it to be art.

...okay, that's not what I believed. In all honesty, I only did what I did to get a reaction from Paul and nothing more. It's a pretty dumb reason, but it just felt right... that is until he started considering it to be normal. That was the killer right there. My actions became predictable and uncontroversial, and not only did that take all the fun and enjoyment out of it, but it made everything I loved in life pointless.

Coming back to learn how to use the internet for a couple weeks was an interesting experience. I managed to cause a bit of havoc outside of it occasionally, and people loved it (and shuddered at it), but while I'm flattered and found at least a little happiness in doing it, I still feel like something's missing, and that's Paul's reaction. Nothing is like hearing him repeat everything I did and then yell my name every time I confirm it with a smile on my face, and because of that, it cannot be replaced by a second life.

So I apologize to everyone when I say I must go back to Hell where I belong. Paul is in heaven where I will never see him, so I must make myself at home and make amends with every soul I've damned in the worst possible way I could find. These past couple of weeks were eye-opening to me, made me see the world from a different perspective, made me see myself as a villain and not the hero I thought I was. Today I realized morals aren't totally biased, and it makes sense, so I must let eternal punishment be my life from now on.

I hope at least some of you were genuinely enlightened or shocked by my work, cause while I only used to do them for a reaction, I consider it art in a grotesque medium and part of me is not ashamed for that because at least it only exists in a different dimension, so no one is conscious of it in this one.

So with that... I must go...

Goodbye, internet.

https://youtu.be/QXI0u3qyFqA?t=30s

Archived