See ya, fools

Gavrill Madaraki

Masks are off now so... surprise?

Huh, it never crossed through my mind that my character could be mistaken for a guy. I guess I should have used more clear images for the avatar and signature, but there weren't a lot of decent to good pics to pick from in the first place.

Huh, it never crossed through my mind that my character could be mistaken for a guy. I guess I should have used more clear images for the avatar and signature, but there weren't a lot of decent to good pics to pick from in the first place.

Gavril is also a a masculine name. No worries XD

btw I was wondering, when'd you put that Bill in your sig? Was it before the event? Cause if so that's amusing.

Wtf you were a girl? O.o

Gavril is also a a masculine name. No worries XD

btw I was wondering, when'd you put that Bill in your sig? Was it before the event? Cause if so that's amusing.

Yes, I had it before the event.

Wtf you were a girl? O.o

The character is female, yes. I assumed it was obvious from looking at the avatar and picture in the signature, but it seems I was wrong. Although one could have at least googled the name to find out a bit more about the monster. That was part of my intentions with this character actually: to, in some way, encourage users to look up for Franken Fran.

Archived