new Exodia cards in OCG

I happen to stumble on this these two cards in ygopro which i thought make no sense on that and found out they are going to be releasing these cards

12187700_641146159322464_360362146110460

Summoned Lord Exodia Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by Tributing 1 "Forbidden One" monster, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card gains 1000 ATK for each "Forbidden One" monster in your Graveyard. Unaffected by other cards' effects. Once per turn, during your End Phase: Add 1 "Forbidden One" monster from your Graveyard to your hand. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: You can reveal any number of "Forbidden One" monsters in your hand, and if you do, draw that many cards.

12208568_641146025989144_301042443893094

Exod Flame

You can target 1 monster on the field; send 1 "Forbidden One" monster or 1 "Exodia" card from your hand or Deck to the Graveyard, and if you do, return that target to the hand. If this card is sent from the Spell & Trap Zone to the Graveyard: You can target 1 "Forbidden One" monster or 1 "Exodia" card in your Graveyard; add it to your hand. You can only use 1 "Exod Flame" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

we did, but I think it might have been buried already.

but as I said in te last thread, this exodia hits and takes hits, so It's already better than the old version. I know it uses the old version to get it's power, I'm just saying a build using this one would be far superior to the standard versions.

I tried this on ygopro, since apparently on there the cards are "beta" they don't work well and glitch so exod flame kept messing up -.-

although, using mst or galaxy cyclone on flame should be a good option, along with running tons of protection and other stuff to dig exodia from the grave >.>

I tried this on ygopro, since apparently on there the cards are "beta" they don't work well and glitch so exod flame kept messing up -.-

although, using mst or galaxy cyclone on flame should be a good option, along with running tons of protection and other stuff to dig exodia from the grave >.>

YGOPro glitch about Exod Flame is that if you activate the effect immediately after it is flipped (from face-down), it won't resolve the effect. So you need to activate the card and the effect in a different time. (Like activate the card during your opponent's Draw Phase, and activate the effect during your opponent's Main Phase or Battle Phase.)

Actually i'm testing Shaddoll-Exodia.dek and the result is . . . not bad. (as long as Exodia limbs doesn't clog your hand 1st turn.)

So Shaddoll Fusion acts like Foolish for limbs + Free Monster immune to pop'ing effects.

And so far . . . i manage to summon at least 2 Exodia (min.) if you play it correctly.

But of course, not something you call it "good_competitive_and_consistent.dek", but at least it's worth trying.

While also Exod Flame + Exodia the Summoned creates a loop where Exodia the Summoned add limbs during EP and you can discard the added limb via Exod Flame again, in doing so you have "invincible God" with it's ATK freeze and bounce a monster each turn. (assuming you have both cards and the Exod Flame still on the field.)

Archived