I'm punching out

BANZAI!!!!

So, things have gotten rather hectic as of late, and I need to take some extra time to sort out a few things in my life. It's best for my mental state to take as many non-essential things off of my plate as possible and this unfortunately includes YCM. I'll be leaving the site for at least a week while I'm handling this. This means a few different things in regards to all of the RPs im involved in, which is pretty much the reason I'm bothering to announce this at all XD.

Synchro Frame- More of the same, sadly. I'll be around on skype if you guys need to speak to me, and you're all encouraged to busy yourselves with the fic thread if you feel the need to write something SF-related. As always, reminder that you guys are fantastic and very patient for waiting on me.

Digimon: UPDATE- As far as I'm aware we're waiting on a few other people to post, so for the next 7 days or so I suppose you guys should continue as normal. I won't be around to post as normal, obviously, but If we end up waiting on exclusively me, let me know and i might be able to take an hour or two to throw something quick together. If not, I'll see you when I get back.

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5d's: Skybound FORTUNE- The RP is being put on hold until I'm able to come back to the site. Yui and I will still be around on skype to answer questions and offer any assistance if need be. Apps will formally open upon my return to YCM.

Demon Blood: From Russia with Love- I'm officially dropping out of the RP as I don't have the time and i haven't been able to post in it to begin with. Yui can do with Roy what he wishes, if anything. I'm looking forward to formally joining the next one if i can!

Aside from RP obligations, I'm going to be around on skype in a more limited capacity, though still available if I'm needed for something. Other than that, YCM is perfectly fine without me around for awhile (You guy barely know me to begin with after all :P ). Just don't blow up the site while I'm gone, ok?!

Peace.

Archived