Advanced Fusion (A usable polymerization)

Dragulas

The original Poly requires too much resources, but it is still used in some decks, because of the support it has for itself, yet is not better than an archetype fusion.

So here it is Polymerization 2015

EuFOY1e.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

(This card's name is always treated as "Polymerization".)
Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand or your side of the field as Fusion Materials. If your opponent controls more monsters than you do, you can also use 1 monster in your Deck as Fusion Material, but if you do, you cannot Special Summon other monsters for the rest of this turn. You can only activate 1 "Advanced Fusion" per turn.

Like you say, bye-bye poly. This reminds me of the reasoning behind that other Fusion card treated as Poly (can't remember the name), except the difference here being that other card has a buff and debuff, whereas this just has a buff. The buff has a limitation though, but still, nobody will use Poly anymore. The question here is, is it overpowered? I'm not entirely sure. I'm just seeing the potential in Fluffals.

Like you say, bye-bye poly. This reminds me of the reasoning behind that other Fusion card treated as Poly (can't remember the name), except the difference here being that other card has a buff and debuff, whereas this just has a buff. The buff has a limitation though, but still, nobody will use Poly anymore. The question here is, is it overpowered? I'm not entirely sure. I'm just seeing the potential in Fluffals.

Unless Konami relases poly support that says "whose original name is ploymerization" (im not sure if the condition makes this card cualified for that)

The other card was fusion subsitute, and it was restricted to materials on the field, even if it has a grave effect, it wasnt worthy returning a monster you could summon again to draw 1 card (unless you re desperate). Poly is not a good card either adding a debuff to a card like that for some other perk makes it not worhty to run

I would like to see how flufflas can expliod this card, their ideal play is poly to summon tiger, clear the board and then another poly (2nd copy or they add it back to hand) or frightfur fusion for wolf. If they use the material from the deck the wont be able to ss again so they will have to alter the order of the combo, and waist more resources 

Archived