[Archetype] Fairy Tail Erza Set

MoneyManMike

Ah. Ok. Sorry about that. I didn't think to look at how to upload cards, so I posted the topic and was going to come back to repost. Here is what I have so far. The idea is that the player's "Titania" monsters swap in and out to mirror Erza's own armor swapping in mid battle.

[spoiler=Cards]

GtOV1Ql.jpg

rUhe5Uv.jpg

hEFmCDJ.jpg

FFh10FZ.jpg

JBWkIaM.jpg

iaicE5Q.jpg

ONihsgF.jpg

KXflN7r.jpg

GAkjeUD.jpg

ILPLO5l.jpg

E1dOuuQ.jpg

R0gsnUU.jpg

To97uGi.jpg

JlZfI4e.jpg

0z4qxoE.jpg

2 level 4 "Titania" monsters

If this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Titania" monster from your graveyard to your side of the field. Once per turn, you can detach 1 XYZ material from this card to Special Summon as many "Requip Sword Tokens" (Machine-Type/Light/Level 2/ATK 500/ DEF 500) as possible to your Spell/Trap Card Zone equipped to this card. This card gains 500 ATK for every "Requip Sword Token" equipped to it. During the damage step of a battle where this monster attacks an opponent's monster, if it would not be destroyed by battle, reduce its ATK by this card's ATK and 500 ATK per "Requip Sword Token" equipped to this card, and, if the monster's ATK reaches 0, destroy the card and all "Requip Sword Token"s equipped to this card.

zqyylI2.jpg

lBEYsUS.jpg

Zjcd0dO.jpg

o0aE9Qy.jpg

z9ierc3.jpg

wOSVo20.jpg

dXFYxe9.jpg

upCb7ef.jpg

Next time, just edit the main post with your cards; there is no need to post them in separate ones unless there is already a lot of content in there.

(I'll merge your two posts this time)

Also remember the other thing I mentioned; do you intend for these to be used in Duel Portal?

Otherwise, I have to move this to the regular CC area.

[That, and the tagging thing for this section. I'm not the one who implemented it though; it's my colleague who did this.]

Alright, I just need to confirm things.

Tagging rules (for this section) are as follows (should've been under rule 6)

c/p'd from that part

• [singles] for singular card discussions. If the card has been around in Duel Portal for a while, use [Card Discussion] instead.
  • [Archetype] for archetype discussions (2 or more cards). If the archetype has been around in Duel Portal for a while, use [Archetype Discussion] instead.
  • [Discussion] For general discussion topics regarding DP and its current pool as a whole.
  • [Format Name] For custom formats to discuss the impact of certain cards. You NEED to tag your threads, so we can differentiate your format from another.

Tournaments have their own section now (effective 10/5/2015), but the following tags will apply there.

• [Tournament] for tournament and tournament-related discussions/threads.
  • [Metagame] for discussions regarding the current shape of the game as it applies to the tournaments.
  • [Event] for DP-based events and projects.
  • [Deck Discussion] is for decks you have made with Duel Portal-based cards.
  • [Format Name] Applies for custom formats; makes it easy to differentiate your format discussions from that of another.

It's understandable if you get confused on this; there's a few tags to remember.

If you forget them, it's no big deal.

And no problem.

Archived