yo new sig

Smear

what filters did you use fam, 2dark4me

font game is nice though

getting the guy's arm around that C4D's also nice although it still looks kinda unnatural(understandable because ya cant modify the render to that extent)

Soz bae got my luminosity gmaps out. Prob had the opacity too high but it looked really nice on PS (probably because of the dark bg of ps)

Ty bae I'm on point.

I was trying to give some depth but it worked out really weirdly. Kinda like it but it's eh.

Boring.

Wow nerd ty for ur cnc.

I like the c4d usage, just think a couple spots can be brightened up, like the focal. With the foggy/blurriness you kinda randomly spread out that lighting

Yeah I was going to do some post gmap editing with lighting but I forgot lmao. Might come back and fix that but I might be too busy.

• 2 weeks later...

As said before nice flow with the C4D. CnC is I think it's a bit over-sharpened on the text, and I can't help but think that it'd be a missed opportunity if you didn't make the hair more vibrant to go with the yellow in the rest of the sig. Maybe up the saturation/contrast of the whole thing slightly too, it's a bit dark considering how bright the subject matter is.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived