I think I might make a whole set owo

MarkKetron

More ELS cards :U I will probably do a whole set though I'm not sure yet.

Jnv8oAV.jpg

PJCvr39.jpg

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by tributing "Ara Haan" from your side of the field. Once during your standby phase, you may pay 1000 life points to search your deck for "pact with the nine tails" and put it in your hand, shuffle your deck afterwards.

4JNUDNR.jpg

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by tributing "Ara Little Specter" from your side of the field. Once per turn, if "pact with the nine tails" is in play, you may pay 100 life points to increase this card's atk and def times the number of counters on "pact with the nine tails".

QDuT1vP.jpg

Place one counter on this card during each of your standby phases. All light attribute monsters are not effected by the effects of trap cards and cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. You may remove 7 counters from this card to special summon any card with "Ara" in its name regardless of its requirements.

I posted them as divine because of her character type from where she originates from. She normally combines her martial arts with KI based attacks which that is imbued with the "Divine" power of the nine tailed fox spirit called Eun which is inside her (hence the white tails on the Asura) but thats why i used Divine.

Archived