Life Advice

Wording is important. It doesn't have to be a facade, only if you want it to be.

I suppose but I didn't think I had to put too much thought into it, cause the general idea seemed obvious.

i only had a semblance of so much as confidence when with bree

What s*** is there to bull

Sorry I saw bull

I suppose but I didn't think I had to put too much thought into it, cause the general idea seemed obvious.

Sorry I saw bull

Who cares? The general notion of the Theory of Relativity is obvious, but not helpful if you want to learn about it. Finding peace with self and others isn't obvious, anyways, and it shouldn't be. Clearly it isn't, even for you if you want to bring in outside context. But you aren't in control sometimes, so you have to own up to your mistakes, too, which is another parlay in this movement.

Who cares? The general notion of the Theory of Relativity is obvious, but not helpful if you want to learn about it. Finding peace with self and others isn't obvious, anyways, and it shouldn't be. Clearly it isn't, even for you if you want to bring in outside context. But you aren't in control sometimes, so you have to own up to your mistakes, too, which is another parlay in this movement.

First of all I was saying that I felt it was obvious what my intent was. Second. Why do you feel the need to pick at and analyze something like this? It's a Miscellaneous thread saying its good to be good to other people. Like calm down please.

First of all I was saying that I felt it was obvious what my intent was. Second. Why do you feel the need to pick at and analyze something like this? It's a Miscellaneous thread saying its good to be good to other people. Like calm down please.

It was obvious, just not well delivered. Second: Because it is sheet advice and i don't like seeing sheet advice? Thirdly, it isn't saying that. We have talked about this. Fourthly, I am calm. I just analyzing.

It was obvious, just not well delivered. Second: Because it is s*** advice and i don't like seeing s*** advice? Thirdly, it isn't saying that. We have talked about this. Fourthly, I am calm. I just analyzing.

I think you're overreacting quite a lot, but I really am sorry I caused you such troubles. Let's just move on.

Archived