Strengthened Resolve (written)

heraldry_lord

Strengthened Resolve

Mana Cost: {4}{W}

Instant

Put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control and a loyalty counter on each planeswalker you control.

All creatures and planeswalkers you control gain indestructible until end of turn.

Prevent all combat damage that would be dealt to creatures and planeswalkers you control this turn.

So... It is just a combat trick? I can't imagine the protection from combat damage and instant speed would warrant using this over Ajani Steadfast, considering he brings further utility in his other abilities, is one mana cheaper, and if uninterrupted can do it twice.

Just my two cents, really. I think it could go as far as granting indestructible to the creatures and walkers, along with what it already has.

So... It is just a combat trick? I can't imagine the protection from combat damage and instant speed would warrant using this over Ajani Steadfast, considering he brings further utility in his other abilities, is one mana cheaper, and if uninterrupted can do it twice.

Just my two cents, really. I think it could go as far as granting indestructible to the creatures and walkers, along with what it already has.

I had considered having it grant indestructible at first, but I was worried that that might be too much (especially since roughly half the time [i might be exaggerating, but eh], I'm told my CACs are too powerful for whatever mana cost I give them), so I played it safe here.

Also I welcome your two cents; it's rare to actually get comments on my stuff.

Archived