Anime Reviewers on YouTube

This is a topic to discuss the many anime reviewers on YouTube. My favorites are Glass Reflection and BakaShift. I'm a bit mixed on Bobsamurai. Forneverworld and Double4anime lost my respect awhile ago, but I still watch them on occasion. Gigguk isn't active much anymore, so I haven't watched him in ages. What are your favorite anime reviewers on YouTube? Discuss away.

my favorite is forneverworld (hate incoming on me b4, i know it ), been watching the guy since a long time from the time when people outright dissed him to the point he is one of the best on the circuit. Sure, he gets a bit boring and corny at times but he is genuinely hilarious. There are many better than him out there but i generally see and prefer him.

The only ones I find to be bearable are demo d and grumpy jii-san. jii-san is just too badass and demo's shitty jokes are my type of shitty jokes. other than that i don't really care for anime reviews, on youtube or not.

A friend of mine ironically follows GR so I at least recognize him. i generally find the GR guy annoying as hell and lost all of my non-existent respect for him when the dude said .hack/SIGN needed more fanservice. That said, some dude told me he thought the UBW 2014 anime was only okay and I guess sometimes I agree with him.

The only one I really watched was GR Arkada, but stopped as I just started finding reviews to get boring. I started watching them to see if they would catch my interest but the way they are reviewed take away all interest I had, even if nothing really had been said about the plot.

The only ones I've really watched are GRArkada, Gigguk and Demolition D. The crying shame is that the last two are pretty inactive.

I like GR just because he really outlines his thought process and goes into nitty-gritty details during his analysis. Even if I may not necessarily agree or feel the same way, I can always appreciate his insight because he explains it so well and I can understand where he's coming from.

Archived