Gem-Knight Peridot

tatsunazara

Wazzup people,im working on a set of competitive Gem-Knight cards,because they need better fusion monsters :p

Enjoy!

MT3RHR7.jpg

Gem-Knight Peridot

Level 5 / Wind

Thunder / Fusion / Effect

1 "Gem-Knight" monster + 1 WIND monster
Must first be Fusion Summoned with the above Fusion Material Monsters.If this card is Fusion Summoned:You can discard 1 "Gem-Knight" card  to target 1 face-up card on the field; Shuffle it into the Deck.If this card attacks: Shuffle all set Spell/Trap cards on the field into the decks.Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this effect.You can only Special Summon "Gem-Knight Peridot" once per turn.
(This card Attribute is also EARTH)

Suggestions are welcome ^^

I'm going to assume you intended This to be more for a rival to Norden, in terms of stuff Instant Fusion can do. Since following This up with stuff like Call of the Haunted/etc, would allow for further abuse with this card's effect, and would ultimately make it pointless to play This in Gem-Knights, when you can just play it outside of the Deck to save you a hell a lot of trouble.

This card is Norden level of brokenness with Instant Fusion, arguably more so. I strongly recommend giving it this clause:

"Must first be Fusion Summoned with the above Fusion Material Monsters."

Seraphinite also has this, and it stops it being Fusion Summoned with things like Instant Fusion. Even with that though, this and Brilliant Fusion is an incredible bonus a deck like Speedroids, which like putting their monsters easily into the Graveyard, and obviously enjoy non-targeting shuffling into deck.

If I were you, I would make the on-summon effect target. Other than that though, it's an interesting card that with Brilliant Fusion makes an interesting tech for WIND decks.

Archived