Sword Arm of Dragon

SwordArmofDragon-LCJW-EN-C-1E.png

I hit 1750 posts which isn't a particular milestone but it's a cool number, so I was looking at monsters with 1750 stats and found this. I personally really like stats that aren't divisible by 50, like the 2030 defence on this. I don't know why particularly, it just looks nice to me and the fact you can beat over some monsters by just 10 ATK and such with some things is something I like for whatever reason.

There's not much to discuss on the card, but the uneven stats thing is interesting, because I've seen quite a few people here that don't like them. Why would that be? Oh and being a Dinosaur-type Dragon, good stuff as always.

yeah this is one of the card with unique stat, i hope they make more like this, archetype with unique atk/def can be interesting

also what's with its name? sword arm of dragon? it isnt a dragon, doesnt have any arm or sword......would make more sense if there's some kind fusion monster that use this card's body part as arm/sword...but none....

The unique stat thing occurred due to Duelist Kingdom. Many of the cards there got stats based on the Field Power Bonus they received when they appeared in the anime. This is pretty prevalent in PaniK's cards, where Dark Chimera, Barox, Reaper of the Cards, and Castle of Dark Illusions all got weird stats because they were made with the Field Power Bonus in mind. I don't understand that choice personally, it's just what Konami did.

Archived