My Digital Arts~

StarlightGhostie

Im really sorry , i still dont know if this is the right place to show my arts but , here im gonna show them!
I started drawing like months ago, not really the best digital artist, but still it's something!  :444813_key:

My Digital arts:

http://imgur.com/a/ltIf7 ((Image extension not allowed  :444815_key: ))

Unfinished Digital arts:

http://imgur.com/zyRjuwf ((was lazy  :526077_key:))

Some paper arts:

http://imgur.com/a/nNRc8 ((This are good!  :7627_key: )

This were only half of my Arts! I have more but they are even more worst... cause they are more older.. except the first one the hypnocupcake! It was my first digital art but somehow i managed to make it so pretty!  :444813_key:

Oh and i can take requests, only if im not bored to draw  :444815_key:

Oh and i have made 18+ draws, but since the rules say no nudity and stuff,  i won't post them.. but! You can always add me on skype and i will show you! Only if your 18 or more  :444814_key:

These look pretty good. If you keep working on these, you will only improve!

I mean, it seems to me (I may be wrong) that you already have your own style, and you can perfect it and make it your own

I wish I had my own style

I think i can do way better than that , since i made the super saiyan chichi o-o that was my last one that i made, it didnt take long time but i was kinda lazy 

:526088_key:

And bored... but still i hope i could manage to make it more realistic, thats what im trying to do, to make it realistic anime! :7600_key: 

Not a bad use of your software, and if you're achieving this with a mouse I can honestly say I wish you had a digital art tablet. I recently got myself one and now I'm adoring what I can do with digital art.

Keep at it, too many people give up on art these days.

Not a bad use of your software, and if you're achieving this with a mouse I can honestly say I wish you had a digital art tablet. I recently got myself one and now I'm adoring what I can do with digital art.

Keep at it, too many people give up on art these days.

He's right. I'm one of them (kinda)

Keep at it

Yeah I'm in a poor family too man. Just managed to get my hands on a drawing tablet and man is it good. Once you get it you'll step your game up a bunch.

I hope =3 but thanks for exciting me, i actually want a better computer xD cause windows XP is a .... bad ;-; cant play anything cool, and even when i draw it gives me errors and removes my drawing every 1 hour.. so i have to save and continue after closing it ;-; you dont know the pain.. cause it gets lagy from too much use... yeah..  :444815_key:

Archived