Active Raid

Nicο

77355l.jpg

Synopsis

Set in a part of Tokyo that has descended into a quagmire, the story follows Unit 8 of the 5th Special Public Security Section's 3rd Mobile Assault Division, popularly called "The Eighth," who don powered armor "Willwear" exoskeletons to counter the rise in crime. 

Assistant inspector Asami Kazari is assigned to The Eighth with the task of assessing the unit's status and reporting it to her superiors. But her true goal is to rehabilitate this sloppy, haphazard, justice-less group. 

lol, Asami's use of English.

Canceling an operation because of an anime, pfft.

All I got was increased criminal activity, mecha, and a little too serious just saw some practically naked dudes. I can say that I enjoyed it, so it is Code Geass' director all right. Decent expectations here.

A much younger sister? But they look exactly the same! :O

Oh god this initial start up... I feel like Kyoukai should have made it more apparent that was what he was referring to.

ROFL Of course he wouldn't wait for her to finish her arrest speech. He's not even in control so I guess the one who is knows the drill by now. That, or more likely, if no one can directly control it from outside, he just lost the capacity to actually listen to anyone else.

Archived