Fabled Support!

Maxesmose

Maxes, with this you clearly surpassed 1000 created cards ;.; I'm proud to see this. (yes, I'm the same nunu from Duel Portal)

I think those are great, just a few seem like a bit too powerful... Then again, I never played Fabled to say if when comboed to the effects of the other cards it would be broken or not, but the design is great and so is the sinergy

Doesn't Amon seem a bit too powerful? I mean, have a tuner in your grave and bam, insta synchro. Maybe Hunt could have a new requirement, because discarding 1 card to destroy 2 without any other requirements is a pretty powerful trade for me, then again, Fabled might need some powerful cards :P so I'm not sure they should be nerfed.

Fixed them, I guess o.o!?

Amon : You can Discard 1 "Fabled" Monster; Special Summon this Monster (From Your Hand), then You can Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower Non-Tuner "Fabled" Monster from your graveyard, except the Discarded Monster.

You can only Activate this Effect of "Fabled Amon" Once per turn.

Hunt : Discard 1 "Fabled" Monster; Target up to 2 Cards Your Opponent Controls and destroy those Cards, then your Opponent Draws 1 Card.

I'm pretty sure "Fabled" doesn't need much draw support. Granted, I'm not fond of Ragin, but some of this draw power seems pretty excessive, and even unnecessary. Maybe a Pot of Avarice-eske card for the archetype, since they're not that easy to recover; all you've got is Monster Reincarnation, Localized Tornado, and maybe "Fabled Leviathan". Plus, as far as I remember, none of the "Fabled" cards have ever been Spell/Trap cards. With "Fabled Grimro", you could add basically all of the Main Deck "Fabled" cards from the Deck.

Archived