Psychic Cards

Hmm, I like the sound of Urgent Teleport and Psychic Walder or whatever his name is. Otherwise, I'm not impressed. However, these are only a few cards, the future will determine their playability.

Also, this is a type, they don't necessarily have to have effects that deal with each other. I hope to see actual playable cards in the future that just ever so happen to be Psychic. That's when the playability of the first 2 cards I mentioned will rise.

Psion, or Psionic, perhaps?

Then, what would happen to the forgotten Types, the Plant, Thunder and Sea Serpent? After all, I've noticed that almost all cards are focused on Warriors, Spellcasters, Zombies, Fiends, etc. They should have made support to those types before introducing another one.

Then' date=' what would happen to the forgotten Types, the Plant, Thunder and Sea Serpent? After all, I've noticed that almost all cards are focused on Warriors, Spellcasters, Zombies, Fiends, etc. They should have made support to those types before introducing another one.

[/quote']

Agreed, except for Plants. They have a swarm deck all to themselves now. (Gigaplant)

Archived