Dueling Yourself

Zeppeli Gyro Supreme

Same here i been dueling myself for once a while and i keep getting the bad card on my other side. also i sleep duel, which it mean i was dreaming dueling myself everynight. i lost againist my opponent he use some strong card that i never have in my deck, i told him make it even because i am newbie to yugioh cards. He told me this "you have 2 side, 1 is your side(Awaken) and 2 is soul side(Sleeping)." BTW, i was so close winning him. he only have 100lp and i lost.

Its so hard in DDR.

In Tetris its so hard controlling 2 at the same time.

In pong...I made it to 4 seconds!

Dueling, I know what I have, but I imagine some cards to be others so the other me won't have an advantage, but the n the other me makes a greater advantage until I win finally and think of when spamming will end.

/\/\/\

Same as me. when i pull out a sagan i try tonot think that the other 1 has a good card, so i switch them.

Yes and sadly

I cheat.

Same as me i take my 2 Blue eyes, Dark Dragon, Darkness Dragon, Blue eyes ultamiant dragon, white padalen, and 34 other good cards and give them to mae and say no rules and i pull them all out and win! i have a 5-0 streak! i just keep on winning.

It gets boring after a while.

^ me too ^

Yeah sad I know I've played 743 in a row sad I know -_-

you kept count o_0

and i never can get a good feel for any deck when i duel myself because i play up one and play down the other thus the one i want to win always does >_< and leaving me even more bored and counter productive

Archived