A new way to play... (Contest for the ages)

Chaos Pudding

Guest Chaos Pudding

The rules are simple: create a card that changes how the game is to be played. For instance, a card that changes the number of cards drawn per Draw Phase would be an example if the change continued for the entire Duel/Match, but if it was a Continuous Spell, then it would actually change the rules.

1: Cards must have perfect OCG.

2: Cards must have properly sourced pictures.

3: Cards may or may not be overpowered, but don't go overboard.

Basically, I'm looking for the most creative card.

Prizes:

1st place: 3 Reps and 300 points

2nd place: 2 Reps and 200 points

3rd place: 1 Rep and 100 points.

New deadline is April 18th at 4:00 EST.

Guest Chaos Pudding

You know, that's not really what I was looking for. I was trying to avoid posting this, but I guess I have no choice...

12155un1.jpg

This card can only be activated once per Match. When this card is activated, send all cards on the field, in each player's hand, and in each player's Deck to the Graveyard, and end the current Match (if a player has already won or lost a Duel during that Match, that record is carried over to the next Match). Combine both Graveyards, and shuffle them together. The combined Graveyards are considered to be the new Deck. Start a new Match, with the following rule changes:

*Both players draw from the new Deck.

*At the start of the Duel, both players draw 6 cards instead of 5.

*Both players start out with 20 Life Points. Each time Battle Damage is inflicted, the damaged player loses 1 Life Point.

*All Effect Damage is negated.

*When a card would be sent to the Graveyard, it is instead put at the bottom of the Deck, face-up. This is still treated as the Graveyard for the purposes of card effects and costs.

*If the Deck is depleted, shuffle the Graveyard and Deck together, and both players draw an additional 3 cards.

Make a card like this. A card that changes the base rules of the game.

and this?

65961ce2.jpg

Read the first post.

Umm.. sorry about the OCG, but it was made long time ago. >_>

Although, it might not qualify.. >.>

Hate to see a good contest be a waste. :P

[align=center]

Riku-TheCrookedBlackjackDealer.png

Credit to art: AnimePhotoFreak

BlackJack.png

Credit to art: trixy54

Card Lore:

This card can only be activated if you have a face-up Dealer-Type monster on your side of the field. Both you and your opponent must select 25 random cards from your field, hand, Deck, Fusion Deck, Side Deck, or Graveyard. Both of you must name every 2 cards with the numbers 1 - 12 and combine them in a Gamble Deck. During every Main Phase (it is now treated as the Gamble Phase), both you and your opponent must draw from the Gamble Deck until both of do not have to. If the combined name of the cards are 21, more close to 21 than the other person, or if the person has 5 or more cards without passing the number 21, that person may increase his/her Life Points equal to the combined ATK and DEF of 1 monster on his/her side of the field. If the combined name of the cards is over or less close to the number 21, inflict damage to that person’s Life Points equal to the combined ATK and DEF of the highest ATK and DEF monster on the field. After the Gamble Phase, return all the cards used in the Gamble Deck. If you do not have a Dealer-Type monster on your side of the field, remove this card from play. [/align]

sorry i was so late...i forgot...

if you'll allow me...

50952ht4.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed while in face-up attack position by battle, or by the effects of Monster, Spell, or Trap Cards. When your Life Points decrease to 1000 or less, shuffle all cards outside of the Deck into your Deck (including your Fusion Deck, and any cards that have been removed from play.) Increase both your and your opponent's Life Points so that both equal 8000, and apply the following effects for the remainder of the duel:

- Draw 6 Cards

- Both you and your opponent have to Draw 2 cards during your Draw Phases.

- Any Battle Damage is doubled.

- All effect damage are cancelled.

- When this card is drawn, you lose the duel

Guest Chaos Pudding

So.. how long are you going to extend this contest's end date?

Until Friday. Right now, I couldn't end the contest even if I wanted to. There are only 2 cards that I could possibly give prizes to.

I'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorry!!!!!!!!!!! I was late! Computer lagged!! here they are!

demoniccrusadercard.jpg

celestialcrusadercard.jpg

battleatduskcard.jpg

Effect: When "Battle at Dawn" is face-up on the field, shuffle all cards in both Players' respective Hands, Decks, Extra Decks, and Graveyards and all cards on both Players' sides of the field into each Players' respective Deck. From this point on, the gameplay is changed to three phases:

- Draw Phase: Both players draw a card without looking at it.

- Battle Phase: Both players flip the card face-up and place it in a Monster Card Zone. All Spell and Trap Cards are treated as 1 Star Monsters. No effects are activated. The monster with the higher combined ATK and DEF wins the Battle. When a player wins five battles in a row or ten battles total, he/she win the duel.

- End Phase: The phase ends and repeats.

This effect can only be used once per match.

(and just in case you wanted it...)

battleatdawncard.jpg

Howdy. I made a card (and it probably has a few OCG errors, mostly because I made it within the last 20 minutes...). I think that its pretty good, though. I might even win the "Longest Text" award! Go me!

66611nv7.jpg

Now that I know you can't read the effect, here it is, for your eyes to see. (or maybe even your ears.)

"This card cannot be sent to the Graveyard or removed from play (except by its own effect). This card can only be activated by showing it to your opponent when it is in your hand. When this card is activated, return all cards on the field to each player's Deck and shuffle this card face-up into your deck. As long as this card remains face-up in your Deck, the following effects are activated:

-During each Draw Phase, the opposite player draws from the original Deck. (i.e. If it is your Draw Phase, your opponent draws from your Deck.)

-When either you or your opponent play a Spell or Trap card, the card is placed face-up in the opposite player's Monster Card Zone. It cannot be selected as an attack target.

-When either you or your opponent play a Monster Card, place it face-down in your opponent's Spell and Trap card zone.

-By removing from play one face-down monster on your opponent's side of the field, you may activate the effect of one Spell or Trap card on your opponent's side of the field OR inflict damage to your opponent equal to 200 points x the number of Spell and Trap cards on your opponent's side of the field.

-By removing from play two Spell or Trap cards from your opponent's side of the field, you may Tribute one monster on your opponent's side of the field to inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of its ATK + DEF.

When this card is drawn from your Deck, remove it from play and trade Decks with your opponent.

When your Deck runs out of cards, you win the Duel. When your opponent's Deck runs out of cards, you lose the Duel."

And that's it. Good luck to everyone else... (not really).

I might as well enter my old Factory set idea.

Pic Credit:

~Disclaimer~

I do not own the artwork for these card, nor can I provide a link to any of the pages where I found these pictures. They were all made before the picture credit rules, and were originally posted Here.

Rules for the "Factory Graveyard"

The "Factory Graveyard" is put into play when you activate

"Factory Floor 3 - Entrance". All Machine-Type monsters

you own that go to the Graveyard are placed on top of

"Factory Floor 3 - Entrance". They do not count as being

in your Regular Graveyard, so "Premature Burial" and

"Pot of Avarice" do not work on them. That also means

your opponent cannot target them with whatever card

they will use. They also use synergy to take down your

opponent easily, providing another way to play. Although

cards involving the Factory Graveyard do not say "your

factory graveyard", they always target cards in your

Factory Graveyard and not both player's. This was due

to my fault, making these cards for a fanfic, where they

would be the only ones in the world :P

[align=center]t0orkg.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except from your hand when you have 10 or more different Machine-Type monsters in the "Factory Graveyard" and have activated a "Factory Floor 0 - Novaspace" in the current Duel. Negate the effects of all Monster cards your opponent controls while this card is face-up. During each End Phase, Remove from play 1 Monster from the "Factory Graveyard". When you have Removed from play 10 Monsters with this effect, you win the Duel.

m9x6za.jpg

Effect:

After activation, treat this card as the "Factory Graveyard". Whenever a Machine-Type monster you own is sent to the Graveyard, place it on top of this card. (It counts as being in the the "Factory Graveyard".) When there are 2 or more Monsters in the "Factory Graveyard" and a Monster is sent to the "Factory Graveyard", select 1 "Factory Floor 2 - Assembly Line" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard and activate it. When activated this way, it is placed below this card on the same Spell/Trap Zone as this card, and it does not count towards the Spell/Trap Zone card limit.

10nc9ww.jpg

Effect:

By showing this card in your hand to your opponent, return it to the bottom of your Deck and draw 1 card. This card cannot be placed on the field, except by the effect "Factory Floor 3 - Entrance". While this card is active, your opponent cannot select a "Factory Floor 3 - Entrance" as a target for his/her Monster, Spell or Trap Cards. When there are 6 or more Monsters in the "Factory Graveyard" and a monster you control is sent to the "Factory Graveyard", you can activate 1 "Factory Floor 1 - Liquid Metal Plant" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard. When activated in this way, it is placed below this card, and it does not count towards your Spell/Trap Zone card limit.

1z3njbd.jpg

For the rest of the Factory set (including support and stuff like that) look in the link above.[/align]

Guest Chaos Pudding

Alright, the results are in.

1st: 72night

2nd: Konthestuffedbear

3rd: God Splice

For some reason, it won't let me give Kon his 2nd rep, so he will get that whenever I manage to get back on.

Archived