Yu-Gi-Oh Inner World [IC]

Tinkerer

Gagagigo quickly attempted to sidestep the flashing tentacle. He had fought often enough, as Steven’s spirit partner, but that was different. The duels the two of them had enjoyed so much had conformed to many different rules, allowing them to be aware of the probable outcomes, but this was an actual-

The beginning of an idea sparked in the Reptile’s mind. Surely similar rules would be active here, considering one was derived from other? And, if something like that was so, he would have the edge in this battle, if he remembered their stats correctly.

His musings were cut short as his leg hit the submerged Steven. Flailing wildly, he started to topple towards the murky waters.

Akira was suffering from information overload. First, they were attacked by a giant mace robot, which did not bode well, as Flutist and Coral were more support units than actual fighters. However, they were saved by an awesome orange archer bot and an adorable little bouncing robot. 

"That bolt won't stop the Spikebot!  Betta get movin'!" The tiny robot called out before jumping down what looked like a manhole. The trio quickly followed just as the archer fired another arrow, which exploded into smoke.

"We need to find someone who can hit people. Like Brawler!" Flutist commented as they fell. Coral nodded in agreement.

"Still, thanks for the rescue," Akira said thankfully. "But, what was that all about?"

Zyro shook his head at what seemed to be Expressroid's AI. "You don't have to apologize, CJ is just excited and who wouldn't be? This is an amazing thing really, a way that duelists can bond closer to their duel spirits, and a means of exploring the world duel spirits inhabit. I mean, I would be enjoying myself too if my spirit was a large monster like you, but I'm happy to have Silent as my partner, he means a lot to me, after all, he was my older brother's spirit."

Silent Swordsman let out a sigh, "Oh don't get all lovey-dovey on me, you and your brother are my friends, and friends lookout for eachother, right? Hey Expressroid, if you don't mind me asking, how did you and CJ meet?"

As Silent Swordsman was asking Expressroid this question, Zyro looked out to see the Capital's large gateway, beyond which lied the great city, Zyro couldn't wait to check out the sights of the Capital, and to look into the order of Knights who he heard were recruiting. Zyro knew that this would be the greatest moment in his life, especially for all the duelists who journeyed into the Inner World.

Archived