Noblesse

Aix

50987.jpg

For 820 years he had slumbered with no knowledge of mankind's advancement and scientific progress. The land which he once knew has become an unfamiliar place with new technology, attitudes, and lifestyles. Upon awakening, Cadis Etrama Di Raizel (aka Rai), seeks to familiarize himself with this era. He locates a loyal servant of his, Frankenstein, who is currently the principal of a South Korean High School. Rai decides that this school is the perfect place to help him learn about the modern world, enrolls, and begins associating with a group of good-natured students in order to 'blend in.' But this new world is no safer than the old; and the dignified, bewildered, technologically inept Rai finds himself embroiled in adventures both ridiculous and dangerous.

Anyone read this? It's pretty nice/fun. Becomes mainly a battle shonen sort of thing. I brought this up because I found out that

[spoiler=Production IG recently made a super rushed OVA covering like 75 chapters or something and it's on youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOvgseUyMH0

• 2 weeks later...

Noblesse has just entered history as the first animated manwha. that's a massive step forwards for korean comics/webtoons. and it opens the gate for a lot more to make it through. i love noblesse, but i've got to catch up to it, i haven't read it since that one really long break it took.

as for the OVA, it skips a hell of a lot, but it's a great watch, and the eyes not meeting scene was just flawless.

I read Ability as if it were shinwoo getting his own side story. coming up from his mortal coils and embracing his new powers.

Archived