FVTO: From Victory to Oblivion Arc I [Application Thread] [Started/Always Accepting] [PG-16]

Opening Theme:

Ending Theme: Himitsu to Hanazono

FVTO%20Remake%201.jpg

---

"To whom it may concern, to whoever reads this letter, I have a quest for you.

In a world... A lonely and barren world that was inhabited by none other than camp mates who wished to have their lives taken. It's grim, correct? Yeah, I thought so. Let me ask you a question then. What would you do if you only have 365 days to live? It's a rhetorical question, of course. If you only have one year to live then it's obvious that you'll be staying put for that amount of time.

If you were doing this in real life, what would you do then? What could you do to overcome such hardships? If something like that is something you would doubt, then I don't know how I can help. I can only guide those with the will to keep going, whatever the circumstances. There comes an unfortunate situation, you will have to overcome every challenge by yourself. You will have to overcome this by any means with another camp mate, if need be.

Oh, and I haven't told you the most important part...

Thinking of partaking? Alright. I just want to know if you can overcome a year's worth absolute mayhem and live past the life expectancy here. So far, no one has even attempted to do that. So therefore, it would be up to you to change that. You have nothing to live for, however... Just yourself, your camp mates and rationed food that barely made the hygiene standards. Oh, and don't forget to bring a weapon and a camping kit... It's going to be dangerous and the supplies in this world are limited.

Did I mention about the fact that you will see characters from YCM? They won't recognise you. Did I also mention family was coming to get you? Don't bother worrying about them, they won't recognise you either. If you can fight against them with ease, then I will commend you. It's far from simple, however. Someone hacked into the computer system in my office somehow and managed to overpower everyone by 6000%... Replicas, families, friends, the lot. I'm only worried about the replicas. Your friends and families are the least you need to worry about killing. Back on topic though, however they got to these statistics, I don't even know but they're powered at such a high rate, so here we go. Not much I can do there.

Now...

You're in a barren world that has already been eaten up by the shadows, by darkness and the burdens that we bear, that has gone out of control. There are only rubble, remnants of cars that have been blown up, wilted trees and the winds that make you step back and think 'what the hell am I doing in this world?' There is no technology in this world. Just you, and everyone else that are willing to go on this boring, long journey with you. Think of this barren world like a graveyard. It will be sickening just by attempting to do so!

Now... Let's ask ourselves once again. Are we prepared to go to this desolate world, or are we ready to witness you chicken out?

I'll let you be the judge."

---

Currently on Day: 1/365

[spoiler=Plot]
You're in a world, a decently barren world that has been eaten up by shadows and the burdens everyone would bear. Almost nothing remains... the timeline is gone. So much of what you would recognize as a worldly environment is almost gone. What remains is a shadow of itself. All of you will have just one year to live. What would you do within that year? Would you be able to surpass your life expectancy? Only YOU can judge those events and turn it around. Only you can survive 365 days.

You respond to a letter that you see before you, but not before you think of this: 'Are we ready to take on such a cruel world?' and on top, you are prepared to fight what's in front of you. Even if it's a friend, a family or some people you might have come across in the past. As in the past, we mean people that have been played as on YCM. These families, friends, and people will not recognize you as a person. They will recognize you only as something to be destroyed.

365 days. Remember that phrase. It will count down quicker than you can throw a ball across the whole of a baseball field.

When you get to this lonely world, you will receive limited supplies that would barely last you three weeks, including a map, a torch and a couple of sleeping bags to pass the day. The food you will receive is also limited, rationed to just dried spaghetti and plain beef burgers. Sixty of them fortunately, but bland if you think about it. Although later on, you will receive better tasting food, but still not exactly top dollar quality.

As for the rest of the supplies, if you want to last for the entire year, you need to make your own, hunt for the delicious food that you crave the most, or play the waiting game for the freshest fruits, veg and meats you can possibly receive in camp. The wasteland before you will occasionally contain

For weapons though, please bring one from home. There won't be one to use once you reach this world. You may find a way to cobble together such a supply from whatever is strewn across the wasteland, but please, spare yourself the trouble of that.

Oh, and remember those friends and family that I talked about? They are replicas, powered up to 6000% according to the letter. Someone seems to have the guts to hack into a certain someone's office, hmm? Ahem, the computer system got hacked, I mean. And my coffee got spilled over...

These "friends and families" of yours won't even recognize you; they will come at you and kill you without a second thought about who you are. They are born for massacre, and crave for it.

Sit yourself down and set yourself a goal: Survive 365 days of hell that you are about to go through and batter down replicas of who you believe to be your friends and families. No one will be waiting, you will have to act upon your own will.

I hope you are ready for what's about to rain down on you. It's going to be the most dangerous journey you've ever been on. If you're laughing now, you won't be later. 365 Days of Hell is a lot for a Mortal, but you'll make it through. It wont take long at all...

Oh, and did I tell you about Heaven's Gateway? The place where angels live and where you will be able to co-exist with those in peace... I know that place too well to explain...

I guess you will see for yourself later, won't you?

---

Documents to Look At

Locations

Enemies and Bosses Database

Journals

Hall of Fame

---

[spoiler=Rules]
1. All YCM Rules Apply. Please follow them. This includes Godmodding, power playing and Meta-Gaming.

2. Advanced Clause is compulsory, so 4 lines of text at the very least. I would recommend a word count of 250 - 3,000 although I will allow a maximum of 10% more/less words.

3. Two characters are an absolute minimum in this RP but if you wish to make more, then please don't make more than you can handle. I don't like stressing people out.

4. Unlike the first project, you can apply for one character to be in camp, the other to become a resident of Heaven's Gateway, the secret location for this year or apply both/all characters to be part of the camp. I will provide details once enough people are interested.

5. Make your applications tidy, delete everything in parenthesis. Failure to do that, and I'll simply ask you to edit your app.

6. You can PM your application to the hosts so they can check it through with you, but they CANNOT accept or deny your application. All official submissions are to be made via the thread please.

7. Placing your character quote will confirm your place in this RP, so do not miss that out.

8. Enjoy this RP to the best of your ability. If you have any questions, please ask.

9. This is a solo project, so my words ALONE are law. Anyone caught breaking my rules will either be severely punished, warned or be given a heavy load of paperwork myself or any other one of my developmental team usually work on. It's only fair.

10. This RP is VERY long and would probably last for three years. Joining or looking at this thread means you are prepared for this journey. This RP is also NOT allowed to go redundant. The blame will go to the last person who posted if it does.

EXPLICIT language will be in this RP, so... Be warned. If you want the full experience, then you will need VIP Membership or 10k or more posts during your time on YCM.

[spoiler=Application]
You're welcome to spruce this up to make it fancy. I don't give two shits.

Insert Character Quote Here

Name:

Race:

Appearance: (One good paragraph explaining your character's appearance.)

Personality: (One good paragraph explaining your character's personality.)

Weapon Information: (Weapon Type, Weapon Name, Can it Morph? If so what type of weapon or familiar can it morph to?, Appearance, Weapon background, Elements, Previous Owners and Exclusive Abilities if any)

Biography: (2 paragraphs minimum. You may want to cover where your character was born, nationality (If your character doesn't come from the real world, state what world he/she descended from), family, how he/she received his/her weapon if any, how he/she inherited his/her power and who your character was taught by if any.)

Character Enters in Day: (Please observe the Current Day before filling this in. It's Day One at the moment, so all members should put that in.)

Is Your Character an Underwater Fighter? (Y/N)

Theme Tune: (Compulsory as this needs to go in the Hall of Fame.)

[spoiler=Avatar's Application]

You're welcome to spruce this up to make it fancy. I don't give two shits.

Insert Character Quote Here

Name:

Race:

Appearance: (One good paragraph explaining your character's appearance.)

Personality: (One good paragraph explaining your character's personality.)

Weapon Information: (Weapon Type, Weapon Name, Can it Morph? If so what type of weapon or familiar can it morph to?, Appearance, Weapon background, Elements, Previous Owners and Exclusive Abilities if any)

Biography: (2 paragraphs minimum. You may want to cover where your character was born, nationality (If your character doesn't come from the real world, state what world he/she descended from), family, how he/she received his/her weapon if any, how he/she inherited his/her power and who your character was taught by if any.)

Role of Avatar: (State which role your double will be playing. For example: (Post) Game Camp mate; Heaven's Gateway Resident, etc.)

Is Your Character an Underwater Fighter? (Y/N)

Theme Tune: (Compulsory as this needs to go in the Hall of Fame.)

[spoiler=Participants]
[spoiler=1. Chaotic Angel]
First Character: James Barker (Submitted; Entered in Day 1; Left/Deceased in Day ?)

Second Character: Meguri Nightingale (Submitted; Entered in Day 1; Left/Deceased in Day ?)

Third Character: Tetsuya Kousaka (Submitted; Entering in Day 2; Left/Deceased in Day ?)

Fourth Character: Rin Walker (Submitted; Entering in Day 2; Left/Deceased in Day ?)

Avatar: Ron Yim (Camp Mate in Day 365+; Guest in Central London; Appeared as His Lingering Will, Lingering Darkness, Immortal Cyborg A and Demon Hybrid)

[spoiler=2. Christian Exodia]
First Character: Ferris Jackson (Submitted; Entered in Day 1; Left/Deceased in Day ?)

Second Character: René Delacroix (Submitted; Entered in Day 1; Left/Deceased in Day ?)

Avatar: Alexander 'Exodia' Ryder (Plays the Resident of Heaven's Gateway)

[spoiler=3. The Next Design]
First Character: Des Black (Submitted; Entered in Day 1; Left/Deceased in Day ?)

Second Character: Axel White (Submitted; Entered in Day 1; Left/Deceased in Day ?)

Avatar: Rubin Gray (Plays the Resident of Heaven's Gateway)

[spoiler=4. Talim Rave]
First Character: Gemini Rivetter (Submitted; Entered in Day 1; Left/Deceased in Day ?)

Second Character: Tesability Black (In Dormancy)

Avatar: Talen Avalon (Actual Name: Michele Lusterino) (Plays the Resident of Heaven's Gateway/Voice of Camp)

[spoiler=5. Yami  Zero]

First Character: Luke Reapur (Submitted; Entered in Day 1; Left/Deceased in Day ?)

Second Character: Specter Atomizer (Submitted; Entered in Day 1; Left/Deceased in Day ?)

Avatar: Ace Shinigami (Plays This Year's Camp Mate)

---

IC Thread

Glad you're back in the game. This thing was due a remake after last time anyway. A few things have changed as well from the very first project. I'll explain more as apps come in.

[spoiler=James Barker]

s2iY0en.jpg

"This time, it's you and me all on our own. Neither myself nor my master will be able to help you, should you make one mistake!"

Name: James Barker (ジェームズ · バーカー)

Race: Human

Appearance: A young man with a slender build and a pale skin tone. He also has brunette hair, measures himself at five foot ten inches and weighs himself at 12 stone. He has heterochromia from birth and as a result, he has blue and red eyes, blue on his right and red on his left. His broken nose from bridge down is the result of him being in one of the most brutal fights as a kid, so bad it was almost due for an amputation. He wears an excessive amount of bandages on his torso, which made him looked like he had been making an effort in making himself look stronger, but what he wears on top is nothing like a strong build; he wears on the bottom layer of his torso a ripped tee-shirt and on his top layer, he wears a jumper that his father once worn before he passed away as a kid. One might be surprised about how it still fits now, or perhaps it might have been a bit big during his childhood. On the bottom half of his body, he wears baggy looking jeans with a belt strapped on poorly and on top of it, he wears a pair of knight's boots that he had purchased before coming to this lonely looking world. James also has a change of clothing with him, and this includes a blue hoodie that he takes around with him but only wears them when he is cold. He also takes around with him a pair of gold gloves used to not only make himself warmer, but also useful if he is on a hunt for extra food, should he run out. Also amongst the change of clothing that he takes with him are a pair of trousers for when he is about to go to bed, an old tee-shirt to accompany his pyjama set and six beanie hats for when temperatures hit at an all time low. He never actually uses those beanie hats, however.

Personality: James is the kind of person who thinks about others before himself, however his theory tells him that it is okay to be selfish sometimes. He likes to be outgoing, and likes to explore different worlds, especially when it is barren, lonely and dark just like his teacher once was. According to him, he says that exploring an outside world gives him a better insight about the lifestyles in that particular world. James also has a wide range of knowledge about everything, but there are some things that he doesn't know. You do not wanna get to the wrong side of this guy though, when he says he wants a fight with someone, such as a replica in this world, he will fight them without much of a second thought. Same goes for when he turns to you for a spar-off. When he accidentally hits someone however without thinking about it first, he tends to apologise. James is rarely ever in a bad mood, the only ever reason he would be in a bad mood would be that he would see other people failing their task or dying in front of him. He doesn't take other people's deaths lightly, speaking of which. He tries to stay strong during the tough times such as that, but in the end, he thinks of it a bit too much, especially when he gets used to the deaths of both his parents but that doesn't usually last very long with most people. As well as being brutally honest as trained by his teacher, he is pretty determined with the task at hand and that is where his strict personality would kick in. He tries as much as possible to stay lenient on his companions, whatever he would say goes. Aside from his disadvantages, he tries to maintain a good personality and tries to set an example to his people and become a good leader like his teacher first taught him. It is said that his teacher was a protagonist in past franchises, but that fact is not yet confirmed.

[spoiler=Weapon Information]

Weapon Type: Fenrir's Blade

Weapon Name: Fenrir's Claw

Can it Morph? Yes

What Type of Weapon/Familiar? Soul Fenrir

Weapon Appearance: The appearance of that blade is the equivalent of a normal great sword. The tip of the blade has a fenrir's set of claws attached to it, the entire appearance being similar to when he is holding a Keyblade, his first ever weapon when he was just 14. This blade, unlike his first weapon can be morphed to that of a familiar. The morphed familiar coming out of the blade is an actual fenrir, four legs, a spirit flame at the end of its tail, the whole lot. The blade doesn't hold a lot of colour overall, but it does show that feint glow every time it is being called out, especially when morphed or transformed. When in sword mode, its shape can be shifted so it can be the same as a guillotine knife but its abilities are reduced, rendering it almost useless 20% of the time.

Weapon Background: The Fenrir's Blade came from the Barker family several centuries ago. It's first ever owner was actually James' ancestor, unnamed for various reasons. Three years after the first ever owner passed away, the blade was passed on to James' great grandfather, who used it in many fights to come and for thirty six years. After that, it journeyed its way through to a friend of the great grandfather for six months before it was handed over to James' father. He used the blade for two years before he passed on and handed it over to another friend, the more recent owner. Eighteen years after the family friend owned the blade, it was finally handed over to James himself. The name of the previous owner was unknown, even he was unsure of what it was.

Elements: None

Previous Owners: Unknown. This blade may have had a previous owner, but the name is unknown.

[spoiler=Exclusive Abilities]

Firestorm - The blade glows with fire and raises its temperature before inducing a wall of lava on either side of James.

Fenrir's Omen - Poisons the enemies near James' vicinity.

Biography: James Barker is an American national born to a mother and a father from Scotland. He was an only child according to Barker, but rumours say that he may have step-siblings but that is unknown as of now. When he was young, he always looked up to his father and wished that he would one day like to follow into his footsteps and learn how to fight, which was what his father would have wanted. However, due to his strict mother, he had to first excel in his exams and get good grades in order to do that. When he was ten, both his parents died from an accident, so he is left to fend for himself. That was when he attended Elementary School. During his Middle School days, when he was fourteen, he was taken in by an Immortal Cyborg that is a lot older than James is, despite looking only twenty and studied under him. On top of attending school, he obtained his first weapon and started learning how to fight, and that was when his first part of the training started. He also attended High School as normal, whilst studying under an apprenticeship, and so for that reason, he only attended school two days a week. When he attended College in America at the age of nineteen, he started teaching fellow colleagues how to fight and combat their own enemies for self defence. However, attendance only lasted for six months before he dropped out and started a freelancing career. From the start to the finish, his College attendance became less and less as the semester passed. By then, he would have informed his teacher and left for a world completely unknown to him. Fortunately, he told him all about what was going to happen and the dangers that lie ahead and so, the green light was lit and he went ahead, in order to undertake a very dangerous journey.

Whilst he studied under his teacher that used to be a human, he underwent vigorous training, restless workouts and spars. It was just to exercise his mind and prepare him for all the journeys that he is about to face, especially the one where he had only a year to live, which is the one he is going to undertake now. His teacher once said to him that if he is bound to fail at any task, he shouldn't be hesitant and try to fix the problem at hand. If any problems should arise for him, he should call his fenrir, which is the familiar he got recently before coming to the world he is about to enter and speaking of that, the fenrir's spirit is hidden should James want to morph his weapon. Back home, he is married to his wife and has two daughters. He kept that part a secret and only the Immortal Cyborg, his teacher knows about his family and their lives, because of their student/teacher relationship. Unbeknownst to James, he is about to kill his replicated loved ones, by accident or on purpose. Would he be concerned however? Who knows?

Character Enters in Day: One

Is Your Character an Underwater Fighter? Yes

[spoiler=Theme Tune 1]

[spoiler=Theme Tune 2]

EDIT: I would strongly advise against having Tes around this time. I won't mind you having NetMonster elements added to this franchise again however.

[spoiler=Meguri Nightingale]

Yui%20Female%20Gallery%201.jpg

"Do you remember that time? The time when you weren't even half-prepared to die?"

Name: Meguri Nightingale (メグリ · ナイチンゲール)

Appearance: A young woman with a build that is similar to that of a grade school girl, but that doesn't affect her in any way shape or form. Meguri weighs herself at nine stone and measures herself at five foot. She also has a pale skin tone and sports black hair. She also has heterochromia, but unlike her adoptive brother, she didn't get the disease from birth. In fact, she got the disease just as she started middle school. She has red and brown eyes, on the right and left respectively. At birth, she was born with brown eyes. She wears bandages on her abdomen as she works out every now and again, but in the rest of her torso, she wears a breastplate and underneath it, she wears a push up bra but mind her, she's flat chested. On the bottom half of her body, she wears clothes that every other girl tends to wear, but her underwear is none of our business. She wears a knee length skirt in hopes that men doesn't peak and look at her panties. She also has a pair of jeans in case the worst actually happens. She takes a hoodie with her on cold weathers, but that likely belongs to a man. Like James, she also holds a pair of gloves for hunting purposes, should she be low on supplies. As backup, she brings in her kimono that she bought on her trip to Japan back in her home world and brings a tank top vest for when she gets to bed. Unlike her adoptive brother who brings unused beanie hats on the hunt to survive, she actually brings a hunter's belt for hunting and defeating replicas that comes after her.

Personality: Meguri is the complete opposite of James. She thinks about herself before tending to others and she is most of the time selfish. That aside, she likes to be outgoing, but she has never been to a barren world and so she gets nervous pretty easily. Meguri is a strong hearted woman that tends to be the leader of the pack and even before James took her in to be his sister, she told what everyone back at her own home what to do and everyone was reluctant to come against her, even her own father at the time. She also has a wide range of knowledge about most things in several worlds, but she prefers not to be vain about it and that being said, she announces that being vain is 'out of the question' and 'the emotion that leads to the easy way out'. She is quick to start a fight, but not as quick as her adoptive brother. However, when she does, she won't apologise as she wouldn't be able to help it even if she does. Deep down though, she is a good young lady and she will do anything to help her allies, of all races. Something her brother isn't the most adept at. Meguri has a strict personality as well, but her leniency doesn't kick in as well as James. When that lets out, all she wanted was for her allies to become strong and dependant on themselves, as well as looking after themselves which is what Meguri is good at doing.

Weapon Type: Thief's Knives

Can it Morph? Yes

What Type of Weapon/Familiar? Giant Shuriken

Weapon Name: Dahaka's Soul

Weapon Appearance: A pair of knives that is shaped like a tonfa. On either end of each knife, it has a blade attached to it, just like when wielding a dual sided sword, except it is slightly smaller than most blades. The place where they support the handle remained intact whilst the other blade replaces the usual handle, which resulted in Meguri holding her knives like a tonfa. She had other weapons in the past, but none like this one. When she morphs her set of knives, they become one giant shuriken where she can throw her weapon with absolute ease, also spinning at a 360 degree angle. Her knives, like her adoptive brother's glow on either side to enhance strength and appearance. Meguri has two elements on her knives: Darkness on one blade and light on the other. She must have been signified as special in that case.

Weapon Background: These pair of knives were once given to Meguri as a birthday present by her brothers. Her parents wanted to give the present to her, but they they passed away before they had the chance to. That was a year before the RP commenced. When she was taken in as James Barker's adoptive sister, he enhanced her weapon to make it seem lethal and deadly. Even now, the pair of knives hold immense power that hardly anyone from her home world can surpass and the only one doing so was James himself. Up until now, she couldn't control her power, but when her knives fused light and dark together, it was a completely different story altogether and only time would tell what she would do to them.

Elements: Light; Dark

Previous Owners: None, it was recently bought as a birthday present and was only shipped two years ago as a sell-able item.

Co-ordination - The weapon takes up the giant shuriken form and locks on to nearby enemies. The shuriken then launches itself at the vicinity and blows some of them into proportion.

Impulse - The knives merges into Meguri's right hand and glows into darkness. She buries her darkness hand onto the ground and lethally blows one target out.

Salvation - The knives merges into Meguri's left hand and glows into light. She buries her light-filled hand onto the ground and completely heals nearby allies.

Biography: From a Japanese heritage, Meguri was born from an English mother and a Japanese father. She is also an adoptive sister of James Barker, whom he had taken in himself. Her father's surname is Hansei, but in the end, she decides to keep the surname of her mother after the passing of her father at the age of four. Meguri was the only female child in her family and had four biological brothers. All of them are in their twenties at least so she doesn't get to talk to them much, and when they do talk to them, it is limited to just a hundred words. When she was six years old, Meguri as normal had her school life until she was taken in by James Barker, who agreed to become her brother at first sight. When she met James, she thought he had his share of problems until she realised she had her own as well. Eventually, they helped with each other with their problems and solved them eventually. Despite being eight years younger than him, Meguri actually excelled in all of her subjects prior to this RP to the point she actually forgets how well she did. At the age of ten, her mother died during an accident, or shall I say a personal feud with the townspeople. The feud caused the fire to start near her hometown and eventually, she had to move to the same house as James and started a whole new life with him. Her relationship with her biological brothers became estranged until recently.

Since her move with James Barker occurred, she occasionally ran into his teacher. He happened to be a cyborg that he told her everything about James and how he did. The cyborg for a second didn't realise Meguri was James Barker's adoptive sister however, but that was until she told him. At the age of twelve, Meguri started doing workouts in gyms after school because she wanted to be strong and not wanting to hold James back. In the very same year, her brothers got back in touch with her saying that they were sorry about the recent events that happened and want to get to know each other again. As a consolation gift, and as a birthday present, she received her very first weapon which was shaped like a tonfa but has two knife blades stuck on either side, two of them in fact. The year before the RP had commenced, at the age of fourteen, she and her brothers started working together again. They moved into the Barker residence and sparred off frequently with each other. Even James was involved and they still do that now back at home. When she received the letter telling her to go to the barren world, she decided to take James with her in hopes that they would learn something from there. But, will she be able to complete the mission being given to her?

[spoiler=Theme Tune 1]

[spoiler=Theme Tune 2]

Hurry and turn your apps in, people.

One: Da fwuk's this about an 'avatar'?
Two: Here be my toonies.

[spoiler=At least this demon's on our side!]ViAewjc.png

"So...I do not truly exist until I am placed somewhere in writing, hm? Well, Michele, you're making quite the grand mistake, then."

Name: Gemini Rivetter
Race: Shapeshifter Demon
[spoiler=Appearance:][spoiler=What's in his glass isn't wine...]8LXjd9g.png

Gemini's human appearance is very tall and lanky, reaching up to a 6'4" in height. Despite this height, he's pretty light at roughly 180lbs. His skin is varying shades of pale-yellow, and when anything causes blood to rush to the surface, such as a blush, his skin turns a more-vivid yellow due to the color of his blood being yellow instead of red. He has messy dark bluish-purple hair and he looks around the world with eyes that have red irises instead of more normal colorations. His eyebrows is the same coloration as his hair, and they're rather-thin and give him the look of constant cockiness. When he gives a toothy smile, one can see that he has four inscisors that are longer than normal, and could get him mistaken for a vampire, even though he isn't. He tends to wear a suited attire, jacket and pants both of a dark-purple color, while the collar and cuffs of the jacket are a lighter shade of purple. Under the jacket is a thin black turtleneck sweater. He wears dark-purple leather boots over his feet as well. Due to fear of him abusing his abilities, sanctified bands of light appear around his wrists and neck, forcing him to slowly burn out his own soul in order to use his various aura-based abilities. Otherwise, he would never tire out.

[spoiler=Personality:]Gemini is officially insane, a madman that almost always has a method to his madness. Prone to both harm and help whomever he's forced to work with, Gemini really often doesn't care about what happens to the world around him. He has a twisted sort of humor, prone to see hilarity in what others would be absolutely repulsed by. Because of the madness created within his mind, he is aware of more than others would be capable of knowing, and so like to try and screw up the puppeteers of a world whenever he can just for sheer entertainment. He usually doesn't even care what others would think of him, since he doesn't view such opinions as important in the slightest. When you should worry is when he does appear to start caring about what a person says, since that usually means that said person is about to deal with a ton of insane events in the upcoming future. In battles, he derives a twisted pleasure, often summoning music from out of nowhere before beginning to 'dance'. Since he is a Shapeshifter, he's also a pansexual, meaning he's not limited to the normal restrictions of gender and species in regards to whom he would have that kind of fun with. However, he's never the one on the bottom if he can help it. He sobers up the insanity pretty damned quick for a little when he smacks into someone else that's been through legit torture as well and become less likely to be an on purpose ass towards the one in question.

[spoiler=Weapon Information:]~Weapon Type: Shapeshifting/Aura (Life Force) Manipulation
~Weapon Name: N/A
~Can it Morph: See the ability Transformation below
[spoiler=~Special Ability Details]~Reality Sense: Gemini is much more aware of what's going on than the others. Things other characters would have no blasted way of knowing about, he would know of, and that's including the fact that this whole shtick is an RP and has no real bearing on anything.
~Aura Manipulation: Everything that exists gives off energy, even the dead and inanimate. The energy of the world around him Gemini can manipulate and change, using it in both offensive and defensive ways. Usually, if he can think of it, he can make it happen, but even with this, he's still unable to truly break the laws of the universe he's in. Hell, if he really wanted to, he can create various weapons of crystalline aura. Speaking of which...
~Crystal Weaponry: Bladed weapons made by solidifying aura into crystalline forms gain a vorpal trait, meaning that they're sharp enough to cut through damned-near anything without being felt. They are all unable to be shattered by various means and, in Gemini's hands, are an extention of how far he can use certain aura-based tricks in melee range. When needed, he can return them to energy once more to be used for other purposes.
~Demonic Aura: When he chooses to make the black and red aura of his visible, it begins to melt anything within its range. Anything that's already within Gemini, however, is unaffected. This means that if you managed to get a part of the blade in him before he triggers this, the part of the blade that made it past the skin will still be there, but the rest of the blade will eventually become a metallic puddle on the ground.
~Aura Sight: With this ability, Gemini is capable of seeing through illusions and transformations, plus it allows him to see the world around him for what it really is...and also see how close to the end someone really is...
~Unarmed Fighter: He can be considered a torturer in a fight, preferring to fight in whatever way inflicts the most pain, even if it's done rather slowly. However, when he needs to, he can instantly start acting like a scrapper and fight in whatever way works. He has absolutely no issues with tossing someone across the field (literally), either.
~Pokemon Typing: Gemini, in the Pokemon universe, is flagged as Dark/Poison. This renders him immune to anything that could be considered a Psychic attack/ability, as well as half-damage from anything that falls under the Pokemon elements of Grass, Poison, Dark and Ghost. The Poison typing also renders trying to poison him useless (unless it happens to be a holy poison, then I wanna know what f*cked-up god is being worshipped here).
~Transformation: Gemini's original host is a Ditto and he maintained the ability to Transform from him. However, what abilities he gains depends on the genetic and physical abilities of a person. For example, if the ability to read minds is sourced from a spell instead of from the mind itself, Gemini won't be able to mirror. Soul-based abilities can't be copied, either. He doesn't have a base Ditto form, since his human form has become his default form.[spoiler=Memorized Transformation]Form: Human
Typing: Dark/Poison
Ability: Telepathy
Moves:
~Light of Ruin
~Dark Void
~Recover
~Agility

Form: Weavile
Typing: Dark/Ice
Ability: Pressure
Moves:
~Pursuit/Thief (requires re-Transformation to switch)
~Ice Shard
~Feint
~Hone Claws

Form: Bisharp
Typing: Dark/Fighting
Ability: Defiant
Moves:
~Metal Claw
~Night Slash
~Psycho Cut
~Swords Dance

Form: Hydreigon
Typing: Dark/Dragon
Ability: Levitate
Moves:
~Dragon Breath
~Dark Pulse
~Earth Power
~Hidden Power (varies, element set upon Transformation)

Form: Malamar
Typing: Dark/Psychic
Ability: Infiltrator
Moves:
~Psycho Cut
~Foul Play
~Constrict
~Swagger

Form: Yvetal
Typing: Dark/Flying
Ability: Dark Aura
Moves:
~Oblivion Wing
~Phantom Force
~Snarl
~Steel Wing

[spoiler=Known Weaknesses]~While he can exceed normal limits, his human form still has limits. He still needs to eat, breath and drink, though he can endure a day or two longer without food than the rest.
~In regards to his Aura abilities, the sanctified bands around his wrists and neck force him to burn a little bit of his own soul when he uses them, which can very-slowly regenerate over time, when he uses anything other than Aura Sight. Because of this, he can wind up killing himself by burning out his own soul. Recycling aura, meaning using the same summoned energy repeatedly, seems to sidestep this to a minor degree.
~While holy items can really harm him because of his demonic nature, if said items are linked to a divine being that does not truly exist, said items don't do jack sh*t.
~His Pokemon typing creates only one weakness, and that's to anything that can be considered a Ground-type move, and it's only doubled damage. Obviously, he has to be on the ground for moves like Earthquake to work...
~Identifying Markers: In all forms, Gemini has vivid-red eyes and has a demonic aura, even when it's invisible to the normal eye. The white bands of energy around his neck and wrists appear around whatever equal to those areas are as well.
~Believe it or not, a lot of what Gemini is capable of doing is actually restricted. White bands of light appear around his neck and wrists, suppressing most of his power to more reasonable levels. Otherwise, there's a chance that most of the bosses actually couldn't stand up to him.
~While his Pokemon typing makes him immune to Psychic abilities, if someone uses an ability similar to the Pokemon move Miracle Eye, not only will his immunity be wiped temporarily, but any method he's used to raise his evasion (such as through Double Team) becomes negated as well. Without the Dark-type immunity to Psychic abilities, he's actually weak to them due to his Poison-typing.
~OOC Weakness: Because of how powerful Gemini is and the fact that he is aware of the world beyond the forth wall, he's actually open to host-induced power-play. This means that if the current host of an RP feels that he's getting out of line, they can take temporary control of the character...though Gemini will be swearing up one loud and colorful storm afterwards.

[spoiler=Biography:]Gemini wasn't born like you and I. No, instead he first became an idea that emerged from the mind of a Ditto that went by the self-given name of Neos Rivetter whom had long pretended to be human, the built-up resentment of how humanity appeared more cruel than kind. After a psychotic break endured by this idea's host, it soon became a budding separate personality. However, at first, it wasn't a very-strong one, and so the host had no idea of its presence.

This changed after a couple of forced worldhops, when Neos landed within a realm where powers like his own were dangerous to even have in horrific ways. In a bid to save an entire village of people regarded as psychics, he wound up imprisoning within himself a demon that was feeding off the energy of these people. However, Neos wasn't the one that suffered the consequences of this action.

Gemini was.

Many times, other psychics would wince from pain, saying that they kept hearing screaming and crying from him, and indeed there had been both. The torturous energies of the imprisoned demon were having their way with the separated personality, making it more powerful, more noticeable and more twisted. When the demon was finally separated from Neos, one of the other psychics nearby swore she heard maniacal laughter from him. Gemini, due to the absence of the constant torture and pain was laughing...

...from insanity. Afterwards, he had been constantly fighting Neos for permanent control of the body, becoming stronger after each fight. The only thing keep Neos from losing so far was that the battles had always been within the mind, and Neos had the home-turf advantage.

This constant war between the pair had kept either of them from having their thoughts read, which netted a powerful psychic from the Magic the Gathering Multiverse, Jace Beleren, several broken noses when Neos wound up working for Jace as a powerful bodyguard capable of traveling through the Blind Eternities despite not having a Spark of his own.

However, instead of being given a letter, Gemini found himself literally yanked away from Neos Rivetter's mind and thrown into the desolate realms that is this RP. Since he was a sort of replica himself, the other replicas didn't bother him at first...

...but that was about to change...

Character Enters in Day: 1
Theme Tune: Digital Daggers - The Razor's Edge

Is Your Character an Underwater Fighter?: Yes (Only after transforming into someone that can go underwater)[spoiler=Extra Notes]~Since Gemini Rivetter is technically a replica of another character already, Gemini himself cannot be replicated.
~If a replica is made to mirror Neos Rivetter, the technical term for the connection between the two is 'host/light counterpart'.

[spoiler=Someone normal for once!]"Well, Tes, old friend. Humanity done f*cked this time."

Name: Talen Avalon
~Actual Name: Michele Lusterino
Race: Human[spoiler=Appearance:][spoiler=Yes, this is me.]GirlOnObelisk.png

Unfortunately, there isn't much in regards to physical appearance, so apologies are made now if it doesn't make the limit. Talen is a deceptively-frail woman, standing at 5'4" and weighing in at 136lbs. She wears predominately simple black clothing, wearing thicker clothes than most due to her intolerance to the cold. When she can get away with it, she wears a tan, full-body trenchcoat with multiple pockets both inside and out of the coat filled with various small items she managed to grab along the way. She wears wire-framed glasses due to her nearsightedness over her brownish-silver eyes and allows her straight brown hair to grow out, with it currently reaching the middle of her back. Over her feet are knee-high combat boots, which allow her to get through more stuff than most people. She wears leather black gloves over her hands, through removing the left one reveals a nasty scar between her thumb and index finger that had incidentally healed to allow a wider movement range between the two digits.

[spoiler=Personality:]Talen is a quiet person when someone first meets her, prone to study things from a distance before daring to approach. When talking, she tends to stick to topics both sides have in common and has a bad habit of repeating various things, both out of fear of forgetting and because she does sometimes forget that she's already said something, due to her seizures. She is an avid reader, willing to raid any and all libraries for what knowledge may be written upon the many books within them, hoping to create a sort of library of her own for personal use. Whether it's from fear of something happening or her insomnia, she has difficulty falling asleep, usually only doing so when really tired. Her sleep pattern is completely screwed up because of this. When she does feel the need to sleep, she refuses to be alone, due to the fact that she has seizures in her sleep. Post-seizure, her erratically-sparking brain has difficulty recalling many, many things for a day or two, leaving her prone to mistakes she wouldn't make otherwise.

Especially towards Tesability, she is also a patient person, willing to listen to whatever issues the others have and offer whatever advice she can give, sometimes adding "Feel free to take this with salt" on advice even she isn't quite sure on herself.

She has no issues with getting in the faces of others when the other is in the wrong, even if it's someone like Gemini. She will often physically get between people if it means it stops any pointless fist fights that may threaten to arise. It's one of the few ways her cautious nature goes out of the window.

As a Voice of the Camp, she watches over everyone in the camp, not eager to let anyone fall under her watch.

[spoiler=Weapon Information:]~Weapon Type: Quarterstaff
~Can it Morph?: No[spoiler=~Appearance:][spoiler=The Stick for Smacking With]4-oin-conceptart.jpg?w=529

While having a wooden outside, the core of this staff is made of iron, making it more-sturdy than usual. Her old boyfriend, whom was one of the souls that died when humanity fell, had this weapon crafted for her and on each tip is a different name, 'Michele' on one and 'Chris' on the other. This was meant to show that no matter how far apart they are, even if one died, they would always be together. For her, it's a sobering thought to believe that someone is waiting for her beyond Death's Door. Due to the wooden outside, whenever the staff got hit by electricity, especially Tesability's, Talen was never harmed by the shock. This is just a normal, sturdy quarterstaff otherwise.

~Element: Non-Elemental/Physical

[spoiler=Biography:]She used to be a regular gamer girl when the world began to fall apart around her, the woman caught unprepared to have to fight for her survival. She had always suspected that humanity would fall at one point, but also always figured she'd be one of the many dead when it did. It was because of her luck, fortunate or not is up to you, that she wound up being one of the survivors among this world without technology.

The day the world died, she had been with her significant other, Chris. They were long past being typical 'boyfriend and girlfriend', but they weren't legally married yet. They were both willing to wait until life settled down for the two before they did such. When everything started collapsing around them, he had her hide in a particular space while he stayed above ground and made sure everything was alright. She didn't want to, but he eventually forced her to do so. After an hour, a thud was heard above ground, to which she opened the metal door between her and the world to see everything destroyed...and Chris on the ground torn to shreds.

When the world fell, she abandoned her birth name and instead took a name with meaning to her in her youth, her old alias Talen Avalon. She still remembers her birthname, however, and will be surprised to hear it said by someone she doesn't believe she knows. She woke up among a strange place that was soon introduced to her as the "Heaven's Gateway" with the site of a familiar yellow jewel in her sight as she learned about her new home.

Character Enters in Day: 1, Starts as a Voice
Theme Tune: Starset - It Has Begun

Is Your Character an Underwater Fighter?: Hell, no

The below character is currently dormant:

[spoiler=Enter the Dragon (NetMonster)]Fa6Iax2.png
"I nu wan dis be wike mai howm." (I no want this be like my home.)

Name: Tesability 'Tes' Black
Title: Tricky Dragon (All NetMonsters have both a title and a name, even Security Node NetMonsters.)

Race: NetMonster
~Type: Champion
~Attribute: Thunder
~Species: Dragon[spoiler=Appearance:][spoiler=Here be a dwaggy.]NetMonsterTesabilityShadowrun_zps6cd1543

Tesability Black is a dark-grey, almost-black dragon the size of a Great Dane hound. Where horns and ears should be are instead silver leaf-shaped projections that act identical to ears to allow her to hear. Her eyes are solid black, but a white dot appears giving you an indicator as to what she's looking upon at any point. She has a pair of fangs in her muzzle that are longer than the rest, making them visible even when her muzzle is closed and causing her to have a fair bit of an accent when trying to speak. The claws on her paws are non-retractable but they are very-sturdy, making them effective for both combat and digging through things. Her wings, which have yellow underwings, appear to be too small for her to fly with, but she can quite-easily disprove this fact by suddenly going from 0-to-breaking-the-sound-barrier on you in less than three seconds. Despite her size compared to typical dragons, she has a fair bit of strength in her, which she has no issues with using in a fight, especially when sh!t gets unfair.[spoiler=Champion Crystal]citrine-gem-273447a.jpg

When she reverts to her crystal form after suffering a 'death', the resulting gem can only be described as a citrine flower.

[spoiler=Base Personality:] Despite the 10+ years that have worn it down over time by being alone, Tesability has a fair bit of retaining natural joviality, making herself happy when she makes those around her happy. She had an initial burst of 'happy' when she saw her old human partner in the flesh with her own eyes for the first time, which was returned with a big ol' hug from said human. Despite her apparent speech issues, she is capable of intelligent thought...when in combat. Otherwise, she's just as likely to endanger the others as she is to save them. The worst part is none of it's usually intentional. In combat, she lets nothing, and I do mean nothing, harm the normals of the group. She's also semi-flightly in nature, her attention shifting from one thing to another when she's bored. Fortunately, her partner can keep her on track when needed.

[spoiler=Weapon Information:]~Weapon Type: None, Tesability Black is a living weapon, fighting with fang, claw and lightning.
~Can it Morph: See the ability Jewel Reshape below[spoiler=~Special Ability Details:]~Lightning Affinity: Tesability's Attribute is Thunder, associated with electricity, lightning and the sky. Because of this, she has various abilities regarding the creation of electricity, including an electrified breath weapon and the ability to become a literal lightning bolt when moving from one place to another. She is also immune to the effects of electrocution, in fact, she actually feels better and more energetic after getting shocked somehow.
~Flight: Despite the fact that her wings don't look like they could support her weight in flight, Tesability can fly and fast when she wants to. The faster she flies, the harder it is for her to hit the airbrakes, though...
~Hard head: Yes, her skull is hard enough to be considered a special ability of its own. She's gone headfirst into various things, having to pull herself halfway out of walls before and still has most of her braincells. If you actually manage to crack it, pat yourself on the back, because she still hasn't managed to do even that.
~Limited Immortality: Keyword is Limited. Champion NetMonsters are called such because of the crystals they are formed from, jewels of varying shapes and colors known as Champion Crystals that can used to create brand-new beings. Tesability's Champion Crystal takes the form of a citrine flower with a glowing near-white core. When a normal human grabs hold of one with both bare hands, the Champion within will reform and reawaken after a few moments, the touch being the catalyst of life. To truly end a Champion's life, you must shatter the resulting jewel.

~A Star Among the Night: Against things that could be considered as a Phantom-Attribute attack, such as Darkness element abilities, Tesability has an increased resistance against them.

~Magical Resistance: Against anything that could be compared to a Mage NetMonster, Tesability can go headfirst without too much of an issue. Now, unless they're flinging lightning, she's not immune to magic. She can just take more than the average NetMonster could. (Unless they're Slime NetMonsters...those guys are just screwed against Mages.)

"Dragons fight fearlessly against Mages..." - from the NetMonster game, when a Dragon and a Mage are against one another.

~Light Up the Night: Against those that are comparable to Phantom Attribute NetMonsters, Tesability deals more damage than normal to them.
~Jewel Reshape: Champions respond to the presence of special crystals known as Champion Crystals, which often rescramble the Champion's strengths, weaknesses, abilities...and sometimes personality traits. This rescramble does not affect fixed things like species, attribute or their appearance and name, but almost anything about them becomes fair game for transformation.[spoiler=Known Weaknesses]~Nutrition Issues: Unfortunately, food and water doesn't contain the same amount of fuel she needs to keep going as electricity does, so she either needs to eats more than the entire group per day or a way to generate electricity must be found for her... And this is despite being one of the smaller members of the group. This also happens when being awoken from her crystal form, only this awakening creates a 'base' form to return back to when she doesn't like a particular crystal combination's effects.
~Fight Against the Earth: Those of Tesability's Attribute are weak to Earth-based moves, though she is capable of avoiding such moves that can't hit a sky-based target to begin with, like earthquakes. If all but her head's buried, she'll only be able to use her electric breath weapon, since the dirt will ground-out the rest of her. (In Pokemon terms, Rock and Ground moves hurt a lot, if it isn't a move like Earthquake or any other move that requires you to have paws on the ground to work.)

~Those Swords Hurt: While they have an advantage against Mages, Dragons don't have that luck against Human NetMonsters, whom have had to learn how to fight these beasts without such aids. Her physical resistances are decreased against such foes.
~Reformation Limits and Aftermath: To awaken a Champion from their jewel, a normal, non 'superpowered' human has to hold the jewel in both bare hands for a full minute, almost like hatching an egg without having to actually sit on one. It's because of this that Champion NetMonsters are often paired off with a human partner, often referred to as a Hunter. It takes a couple of hours for a Champion to be able to move around on their own, 12 or more hours to be ready to fight again. If all the humans die and she gets turned into a crystal, she's trapped in an eternal sleep state and is basically the same as a 'Game Over'.
~Dewpy: Misspelling on purpose. While Tesability is geared for ripping shreds in her foes...when it comes to general thinking, she's a Class A DERP! She's likely to do some stoopid stuff out of sheer curiosity...
~Speech Impairment: Because of her fangs getting in the way, she has a hard time speaking like a human, often making her sound like a child still learning how to talk. I, the player, will not be mad at all if you misinterpret her words in the RP. In fact, I'm expecting it, since it could make some hilarity in a RP that would otherwise have none.

[spoiler=Biography:]Unlike the others that are entrapped within this dying world, this little dragon has already been through the end of one world, her world. Over a decade ago, within her home among the digital reality known as the Internet, a nasty virus infected one of the other creatures within her home, a NetMonster that went by the name of Shade, who happened to be a Phantom Mage. He had led a group of 84 other severely-altered NetMonsters, one of each possible combination of Attribute and Species, on an onslaught against the others that resided upon the reality. Tesability and a group of other special NetMonsters known as Champion NetMonsters stormed the place where the Phantom Mage had been residing, hoping to end the nightmare that had engulfed their world.

It had only begun.

As soon as Shade fell after a bloody battle, the virus that was within him seperated and began to glow with a sickening red glow before exploding with a corrosive shockwave that was felt throughout the then-small world. The wave destroyed  the world. Buildings instantly decayed and fell over. Those who weren't Champions found themselves disintegrated while those that were found themselves forcibly reverted into their various crystalline forms. Only one wasn't reverted and that was because one of the other Champions that came with her shielded her from the wave, taking the force for himself.

When the wave finally stopped, she opened her eyes to the now-destroyed world around her, tears filling her eyes before she cried loudly, though no one would be able to hear her sorrow. Since then, she had been alone for a long time, surviving only on the now-unrealistic hope that somehow, by some miracle, that she could bring back her world to life.

But, things changed immediately near the end of her time alone when she heard a voice in the dark-green void of the Internet.

"You couldn't save this world, but maybe you can help save another."

Before she could make heads or tails of what was going on, she found herself suddenly falling asleep. For the time being, she still sleeps within the citrine flower that Talen keeps on her at all times.

Character Enters in Day: Hasn't entered yet, entry date unknown
Theme Tune: NetMonster - Theme Song

Is Your Character an Underwater Fighter?: Yes (Doesn't need to breath)

An avatar is the same as applying yourself over to this role play. It's been mentioned many times before. Talen technically counts as one of the avatars here. Same for my double.

[spoiler=Tetsuya Kousaka]

SVDz5zd.jpg

"This would only mean the journey will be dangerous. Are you sure you're willing to face such, desolate task?"

Name: Tetsuya Kousaka (高坂哲也)

Appearance: A teenager with slightly darker skin tone with dark hair, preferably the Asian type. He measures himself at six foot four inches and weighs himself in at nineteen stone. Tetsuya has heterochromia at birth, so therefore he has two different coloured eyes. They are blue and brown on his left and right eye respectively. His face had nothing too much to mention, really. He has a scar next to his right eye that was on the verge of healing and braces on the bottom half of his jaw, which was also on a verge of being taken off, however it would be a while before that ever happens. Like James Barker, he has bandages around his torso, but because he's already so strong around his arms, he doesn't wear them excessively. He may look strong, but physically he looks like any other slim Asian character. He wears on top a tee-shirt, nice and clean as well as a shirt that looks casual, but it was meant in the end as a casual shirt. Something that he would wear everyday. On the bottom half of his body, he wears formal trousers as opposed to jeans. He does bring them to the journey though, but he never actually wears them unless he doesn't want to dirty his formal trousers. Finally, he wears trainers purely because of the nature of the journey he is about to take. Any optional clothing would include gold gauntlet gloves, which he takes with him and wears most of the time especially throughout the winter, and also a few change of clothing that he may as well use, especially when going underwater. Yes, Tetsuya's forte is Water.

Personality: Tetsuya has a darker personality than James or Meguri, but he is however willing to break boundaries and have a lighter side to him. Although he may be stoic and rude, his attitude can be changed so he can be nicer to the people he really cares about. Like the former, Tetsuya likes to explore different worlds. This one especially likes to explore barren worlds or ones that have reached post-apocalyptic stage. He can be cocky when it comes to fighting as well. Most of the enemies he face are underwater, so he fights from there. Whenever he sees people fight on land, he would watch and learn from them. An alternative would be that he fights underwater and he would teach people how to swim or fight fishes, piranhas or other beings that are able to swim, especially replicas. He is quite strict to the sense that he wants his camp mates to develop their abilities to their utmost potential but when it comes to his closest relatives dying, he wouldn't take it lightly. Not at all. In fact, he would become quite emotional and blames their deaths on himself. Despite the bad personality Tetsuya tends to have, he tries his best just like James to maintain a better personality and have less of an attitude problem between his peers. According to most people, Tetsuya tends to be a cryophile, since he loves going underwater. In actual fact, he is just as adept at fighting on land as he is fighting underwater and it was because he was born next to the beach that he developed interest in water itself.

Weapon Type: Dual Death Spinners

Weapon name: Daedalus and Diabolos

Can it Morph? Yes

What Type of Weapon/Familiar? Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo Daedalus

Appearance: Similar to a set of ring blades, these two blades are filled with dark aura and has four small blades and four larger blades all around each ring. The design of the blade is very much similar to Ron's Dual Layered Spinning Blades, and the layout is similar to that of Bao Sanniang. However, around the outside, they have references to Lightray Daedalus and Lightray Diabolos, with pictures of them attached around them. The size of the blades are just about larger than his hands and with hidden cords attached to each ring blade, basically like a yo-yo. When morphed, the two spinners merge into one and become a familiar in reference to Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo Daedalus. When the familiar in question is summoned via morphing, it will most likely fight on land and so Tetsuya would follow on and do the same. If it fights underwater though, Tetsuya would stand aside and watch from behind to avoid getting injured.

Weapon Background: This weapon layout is derived from centuries ago, hence the similarity to Bao Sanniang's Spinners that appeared in Dynasty Warriors 7 onwards. However, the weapon has only just been produced recently by Tetsuya himself, in terms of design and aspect. The experts however, finalised his design and created a weapon that references the two dragons, both of light and both from Yu-Gi-Oh. The weapon was produced so it can be used to fight, both underwater and on land. The weapon had only been around for two years, some time before the start of this RP, so it was deemed brand new. Some even wanted to mass produce the weapon for other people's use, though this has not yet been confirmed whether or not it should happen.

Elements: Light & Water

Previous Owners: None

Water Manipulation - Manipulates the water element and drowns nearby enemies.

Doom is Near - Traps an enemy with a Doom counter. A specific countdown is fixed onto the enemy and if it goes down to 0, the enemy dies.

Biography: A Japanese teenager born within the lands of survival, Tetsuya Kousaka grew up next to the beach, three hundred kilometres away from the scene of the RP. Although his blood is from Japan, he wasn't born there. He wasn't familiar with the real world setting. He grew up with his siblings but other than that, he had no family. Out of the three children left behind by his parents, Kousaka was the second eldest out of his siblings. When he was five, he began to learn how to swim in the deep end, allowing him to develop his future as well as his fighting skills. His siblings are especially strict at the time, especially his eldest who was about fourteen at the time. When Kousaka was ten, it was about time he fended for himself, so his siblings also left him behind for the sake of survival. Since then, Tetsuya would provide for himself, hunting wild animals and bringing home fresh seawater from across the beach. However, since he grew up next to the beach, he had little to no education. He was homeschooled by his siblings before they left and as well as that, he taught himself various survival techniques. After Kousaka's siblings have left, he began homeschooling himself, often going out to hunt for food. He hasn't been eating very well in his life either, his diet consisted of only fish, wild deer meat, venison, piranha and wild root plants. The latter two doesn't taste good, but at least he got used to it as his life progressed. At the age of fifteen though, he stopped homeschooling altogether and focused his life entirely on hunting, cutting off communication completely from the outside world, even now... At the age of eighteen.

When Tetsuya looked at the letter he got through the mailbox, it was telling him that he was invited to go on a dangerous journey. Of course, he accepted but the question from him really is, 'What would I be able to get out of it?'. He wouldn't be able to know until he actually got into the area and so he leaves his home place after packing up his stuff and heads over to the survival camp where he had just 365 days to live. Tetsuya enters on the second day of camp after gaining the invitation to do so. He along with Rin Walker, whom he had met after his departure was tasked with investigating the camp site. It wasn't known what his true intention was...  It was said that one of his assigned missions required him to take out replicas capable of swimming underwater and teach other camp mates how to swim, in case they didn't know. However, even though he is a survival camp native, can he survive 363 days of Absolute Hell, or will he die a not-so-tragic death from swarming replicas who are 6000% stronger than they should be?

Character Enters in Day: Two

[spoiler=Theme Tune 1]

[spoiler=Theme Tune 2]

[spoiler=Rin Walker]

Yui%20Female%20Gallery%202.jpg

"If things are about to get harder than they do now, I can't help you. You need to do what you can..."

Name: Rin Walker (ウォーカー凛)

Race: Humanoid Dragon

[spoiler=Appearance]
[spoiler=As a fully-formed dragon]
copperwyrmling.jpg

A schoolgirl that weighs herself at eight stone and measures herself at four feet nine inches. Quite the small build, you might say. Despite being a humanoid dragon, Rin doesn't have any obvious signs except for her fangs and her wings (should she summon them) that tell us she is one. Her chest area isn't well developed either, being an A cup. Rin has a pale skin tone and has blonde hair with a bob cut. Just like every other schoolgirl in Japan, she has brown eyes, something normal for a change. In her humanoid form, she wears a Japanese sailor uniform that most girls wear to school with, she also wears a blouse, a ribbon which is an alternative to a boy's tie and a skirt. She wears nothing but underwear on around the bottom half of her body, which makes it awkward should male characters stare at her. To make it even more so, she doesn't wear a bra because her chest area isn't quite developed yet, meaning she was flat-chested to begin with. Rin brings along to camp a change of clothing as well, several t-shirts with different animals depicted in the front and a few leggings as well to help her keep warm around camp. Other miscellaneous clothing includes a pair of fighting gloves, a scarf to wear in the winter and several bits of jewellery including a watch and a necklace, the latter being worn in memory of her mother, whom she loved dearly and was also a humanoid dragon. Because Rin is good at hunting and fighting, she brings along with her hunting equipment as well as night-vision goggles in order to hunt for the best quality meat. Optional objects included a water bottle and two boxes of healing potions to give to camp. When she does become a dragon though, it will be similar to a baby one, just like Tesability Black but she will have a gold mane and red talons as well as beige under wings. The rest of the appearance that makes her human remains unchanged.

Personality: Rin is a generous woman who is willing to do anything for anyone. Most of the time, she is too forgiving but in a place like this, she learns to separate the good from the evil. Rin hates anything that looks dark and lonely, let alone barren but she doesn't mind being in such a place at all since it helps her learn about the places she will have to go to in order to survive. She likes to be outgoing and she hates rude people. Maybe Tetsuya and Gemini will need to be noted here. Although Rin has a strong heart, she tends to be absent-minded and a clumsy fighter but she refuses to back down on any battle. Even if it's against a potential camp mate. Before she was orphaned, she used to back down and does whatever her mother would tell her to do but then after her father left the family and her mother passed away, she learned to live for herself. Whenever people come across and apologises to her for the mistakes they made, she would instantly forgive them, hence the fact that she is too forgiving every once in a while. Ironically though, she never seems to find the right time to apologise to any of the people she met. Why? She had never committed a sin in her life. She can be the vain type, but she is willing to help her allies whenever they want it. Rin is also mostly independent, something most people aren't very good at being. Although Rin doesn't mind fighting, she becomes reluctant to do so after she learns that the replica or data in question is stronger than her which almost all the time, that will be the case. Who knows how she would perform in camp?

Weapon Type: Bladed Fan (Humanoid only)

Weapon Name: True Freedom

Can it Morph? Yes

What Type of Weapon/Familiar? Throwing Knives

Appearance: An old fan with throwing knives in place of the feathers but the stems remain intact. Think of the overall weapon as the one wielded by Zhuge Liang from the Dynasty Warriors franchise. The weapon itself is gold in colour and holds a distinctive pattern every time she uses it in a fight. When she morphs her fan, she takes three of the throwing knives used as feathers to engage in combat against her enemies. It's an old-fashioned way of morphing, but simplistic and useful too. Since the weapon is small enough for Rin to throw, she can do so in free form and not cause any obstruction.

Weapon Background: The weapon was made in the very old times, and was still manufactured to this very date, albeit simplified and even more powerful. Rin's father was a weapons designer and created the weapon specifically for her to use, but left before he even had the chance to give it to her personally. She gained her weapon through the supply box in the middle of nowhere and began using it since. The bladed fan didn't look like it had much power, but when morphed, it becomes a totally different story. One that we all could never tell again. Despite being a non-elemental weapon, the elements of each weapon changes as one gets absorbed into it. For example, if a Fire elemental attack is used on Rin, she could use that weapon to block the element off and absorb it but she does still take damage from the attack that hasn't been absorbed yet.

Elements: None.

Previous Owners: None.

Antharas' Breath - Deals Earth damage to nearby enemies, also petrifying them should they be near Rin.

Valakas' Breath - Deals Fire damage to nearby enemies, also poisoning them should they be near Rin.

Lindvior's Breath - Deals Wind damage to nearby enemies, also killing them should they be near Rin.

Biography: Rin was born in a world unknown to most people. She was born during the battle of one of the Immortal Cyborgs at London's graveyard in England, having been hatched out of an egg. Maybe her mother laid an egg there and left her until she hatched? Ironic you should say, she lived most of her life as a human, hence her race being a humanoid dragon. She had a Japanese mother and an English father, her mother passed away when she was ten but before that, her father left the family just before she started living as a human, at the age of four. Even now, her father was nowhere to be seen. Apparently he still lives, but it is totally unknown where he is nowadays. At the age of five, Rin moved to Tokyo with her mother where she attended elementary school until the age of eleven, a year after her mother passed on. Since that time, she learnt to fend for herself and God knows what she was about to do. She now attends middle school when she finally realises her power can be awakened to her full potential, where she can partially transform. For example, she can summon her wings and use them to fly on her way to school or morphing her hands and feet into talons and ripping through trees using them or may be even growing horns in broad daylight temporarily in her human form just to mock her classmates. She once dreamt of being a school idol once... Shame that never got fulfilled.

However, during one day, she got herself lost in one of the woods in Tokyo and was found a few days later by Kane Underwood, who was travelling at the time. He then informed the Emperor and he decided to take her in as another one of Ron's students, meaning she would have to move back to London where she was born. She didn't move back there to attend school.... Oh, no. She moved there to be taught how to fight as both human and dragon. At such a young age, she was already adept having inherited her skill from her parents before her father left. When she got the letter of invitation to camp, she was skeptical at first but she was willing to take the challenge, so Ron created for her, one single Bladed Fan, which can be morphed into a set of throwing knives or she could if she wanted to use a set of daggers, which morphs into bladed hooks. Being the youngest camp mate to date, she could easily beat one of our current and a few of our former camp mates but we won't name them. Not yet. What do you think she will do once she meets all of you, then? Think about this for yourself... She alongside Tetsuya Kousaka has been tasked with something that requires investigation... I wonder what that could be?

Character Enters in Day: Two

Is Your Character an Underwater Fighter? Yes (Humanoid only)

[spoiler=Theme Tune 1]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed-9ySvBE5E

[spoiler=Theme Tune 2]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_KjfMwUHkU

[spoiler=Ron Yim (Avatar)]

9WOFC4j.jpg

"Alright, bastards. Less talk, more fight. How else do you plan on becoming stronger?"

Name: Ron Yim (ロン · イム)

Age: 65 (Stopped aging after he turned 47, when he died.)

Race: Immortal Cyborg (Formerly human, though he kept some of the characteristics of one)

Appearance: Ron has black hair and scarred eyes, like they have no colour at all. When he was still human, he had brown eyes until later in life, where his right eye became infected and turned red. His left eye was still fine at the time, that is until his death was announced. While his torso and his right leg are pure blooded flesh, His right arm flesh is completely replaced with Gold Iron and the scars prove so. His left arm was still filled with flesh and nothing there was modified. Instead, he wore a device on it in order to turn himself into a full cyborg, hiding his identity. His prosthetic leg replaced his entire left leg and that was made from the most expensive type of varanium... Immensely modified to a certain degree. In fact, the metal is referenced from Black Bullet. The reason for the replacement of his left leg was because Ron had to sacrifice his heart... As payment for it. His LED core, formerly where his heart was, is wired to the rest of his body, allowing him to engage different types of support weapons. Whenever he leaves his core disconnected for more than half an hour, he will either malfunction or die until he is reunited with it. He also relies on it as his only life source. He also sports a mechanical tiara which sends signals from his brain to his entire nervous system and acts as a helmet which would eventually cover his entire head. He also sports a red monocle on his right eye in order to enhance his eyesight. As for clothing, he wears a tuxedo shirt, tie and tuxedo trousers, some of the clothing used to hide the scars when he had surgery on his heart and right arm. He recently had a heart transplant in order to stop relying on his only life source to live, but it was a mechanical heart and all Immortal Cyborgs were eligible for it. The LED core he had was recycled to make his cyborg suit more sophisticated.

Personality: Ron is the kind of person that is willing to help on whatever occasion that may rise. As a former Emperor himself, he can advise camp mates on their survival and is willing to fight alongside them should they bump into him next, or when they ask for it. He was also responsible for bringing them into survival grounds in order to ensure they are fighting for their lives, for the right reasons. He is also a freelancer and a weapons manipulator, so therefore he works hard, despite his ever-growing age. When he was human, his feelings had a habit of darkening at times, even when he doesn't realise it. Ron has been in the warzone as many times as he can remember, so he also has a habit of knowing what is right and what is wrong. He is very secretive from people about his lifestyle. He doesn't bear much emotion nor is he so talkative, which creates a barrier between him and other strangers, sometimes. However this had changed overtime when he started his own empire early in his life when he still lived. When he became responsible for teaching James and Meguri... It became clear that he would start teaching others how to fight even after his racial conversion from human to cyborg. Ron also enjoys fighting and will take down anyone and anything from the people who enjoy pissing him off for a living to replicas who had infested his home a long time even before the camp mates arrived in this barren world to take them down on their end. You better believe him though, survival grounds is much safer than his home right now.

[spoiler=Weapons Manipulation Circle]
Weapon Type: Weapons Manipulation Circle

Name: Thy Holy Grail

Can it Morph? Yes

What Type of Weapon/Familiar? Various

Appearance: Resembling his weapon prior to evolution, the Dual Layered Spinning Blades... This Weapons Manipulation Circle now has a red background and is surrounded by many other small circles that allow different functions to be set. The weapon remains intact for the entirety of one's battle and believe it or not, it will morph into any weapon, familiar or object, even allowing Ron to ride on his own weapon at his will. Thy Holy Grail has six modes: Offence, Defence, Magic, Recovery, Sabotage and Optional modes. Each and every mode allows the manipulation of respective weapons to be used apart for the Optional mode, which allows him to disarm his weapon or turn it into another object.

Background: The weapon is inspired by none other than the weapon cyborgs in the past have used. It is however said that Ron's version is completely redesigned to suit his taste and his current race. He did used to be a human after all. The weapons that was morphed from its original form are split into six categories. In fact, most of the weapons come from his own empire, including new weapons that have yet to be mentioned such as Thunder Trishulas and Omni-Elemental Spellbooks. With this item, Ron can literally control and wield any weapon... Especially Michele Lusterino's. Thy Holy Grail's predecessors are: Quo Vadis, Mega Flare, Omega Manipulator, Devil's/Angel's Wings and Weapons Manipulator, with the latter being the weakest version.

Weapon Element: None.

Previous Owners: None. It was activated from within Ron's Immortal Cyborg suit and therefore unable to detach it, only deactivate.

Timing Manipulation - Manipulates time in order to slow down or speed up allies or enemies, including himself.

Eye of Truth - Allows the truth to be seen, as well as to widen all five senses including vision to judge and predict what each enemy will do next. Only 90% accuracy will be imposed here and decreases with every usage.

Environmental Manipulation - Manipulates the vicinity of this weapon's owner in order to temporarily transform one location into another one of his choice.

Elemental Manipulation - Manipulates all weapons' elements to calibrate with the ones suited to him. Does not apply to some weapons that are manipulated and imitated.

Automatic Ability: Auto Blessed Resurrection - When knocked out, the owner of the weapon has the right to resuscitate himself... But it only happens once per battle.

Automatic Ability: Class S Soul Drain - Replenishes Mana for every hit against the enemy, making the owner of this weapon stronger.

[spoiler=Ethereal Blades]
Weapon Type: Ethereal Blades

Weapon Name: Nephilim/Elysium/Twilight Phoenix

Can it Morph? Yes for all three

What Types of Weapons/Familiars? Chaos Spirit Bow, Seraphim Bow, Phoenix Bow

Appearance: This set of ethereal blades comes as a trio, so therefore it is split into three functions, elements and holds different abilities. The first blade is called Nephilim. It has a black blade shaped as the wings of a demon and a fallen angel, overlapping each other and a black hilt. It also has demon's wings melded into one as a handle the supports the grip of the blade with darkness red aura surrounding it, but only when Ron unsheathed the blade. The second blade is called Elysium, which is the complete opposite of the Nephilim. It has an angel's wing as the blade itself and the hilt of the blade is white and holds no purpose. It is also heavier than the former and also more powerful. When unsheathed, feathers come pouring out and a bright light shines through like a blade that is superior to most. The final blade is the Twilight Phoenix, which is the combination of the other two blades. It bears the elements of both light and dark as well as adding its own, fire. Its hilt has a phoenix attached to the bottom and is black, white and red. Phoenix's wings are also there to support the grip on Ron's blade and... It's nothing but pure and sharp flames, which is enough to cut through the toughest metal. The Twilight Phoenix burns away at 135 degrees centigrade and doesn't affect the owner, it only burns those who doesn't own the blade and unsheathing is only possible when the Nephilim and Elysium are combined together.

All three weapons can be morphed into bows. Chaos Spirit Bow, Seraphim Bow and Phoenix Bow respectively. The quiver is made by one of the highest quality materials and is produced by neon, allowing the owner to shoot away at will. Needless to say, the effort required to combat the enemy when morphed into bows is next to nothing. When the Twilight Phoenix blade is morphed, the bow's strength grows so it burns the enemy to its core, you'll be able to find out it's true potential once we meet the character in question.

Background: This weapon comes from the efforts of both Heaven and Hell. The Nephilim is made from the depths of Hell and is made by one of the high-class demons, or in other words... Satan. Elysium is made by the blessings of Heaven and is made by one of the higher-class Seraphs whilst the Twilight Phoenix has no background as appearance is only possible when the other two blades are combined together. It was believed that the Twilight Phoenix was in fact one of the strongest weapons to come in form. No one has ever wielded a weapon that came as a trio before. That, someone will be intrigued by.

Weapon Element: Dark, Light and Fire (Dark (Nephilim), Light (Elysium), All three (Twilight Phoenix))

Previous Owners: None. Ron was the first ever owner of this weapon type.

[spoiler=Nephilim]
Devil's Tears - Dark blades of hatred and red lasers are summoned from the sky causing damage to nearby enemies.

Nephilim's Scream - Cripples nearby enemies with a dark aura and a very strong wind.

Chaos Grenade - Emits a supersonic wave that cripples all enemies within Ron's vicinity.

[spoiler=Elysium]
Angel's Tears - White feather arrows are summoned from the sky and starts raining down on nearby enemies causing a significant amount of damage.

Seraph's Blessing - Heals nearby allies to the point very little injuries are seen.

Archangel's Dawn - Changes the battlefield temporarily to Heaven's Gateway, all allies gain 25% of all statistics and all enemies' resistances become 0%.

[spoiler=Twilight Phoenix]
Phoenix's Tears - The Spirit of the Phoenix is summoned. Ron rides on it and a flurry of flames cripple all enemies in his vicinity causing fatal damage.

Phoenix's Flurry - Ron attacks a nearby enemy and crushes them whilst siphoning their health.

Chaos Resurrection - Resurrects nearby allies to the point no injuries are seen in any of them. This is by far one of the most superior healing spells.

[spoiler=Personal Abilities]
Hell's Reckoning - Casts a Doom spell on enemies for a set amount of time. If that time is up, euthanasia will take effect.

Automatic Ability: Auto Blessed Resurrection - When knocked out, the owner of the weapon has the right to resuscitate himself... But it only happens once per battle.

Automatic Ability: Class S Health Drain - Greatly replenishes Health for every hit against the enemy, allowing him to survive for longer.

Biography: Born in the year 1994 to a mother, father and two brothers who were all commoners. He is also an epileptic prior to the role play as well as the character who suffers from autism, though none of those negative ailments affected him. He started out as the 10th Generation member, the penultimate generation before defection from the family. The reason for his defection from the family was purely because he didn't want to burden them any longer. He was a failed graduate in University, having not succeeded as much as his brothers did. He also married his old friend Chloe Moase, the one he had tried hard to repair his relationship with and her replica is also in this RP. The pair had three children, Dan, Sasha and Mel. All of whom also had replicas in this RP. Before he found the Yim Empire, he spent nearly all of his time alone and living with the friends that he had left and that led to the murder of his own brother that he himself committed and when he did decide to found the Yim Empire in 2035, he starts off by becoming an Emperor and raises his members to become as vigilant as always. Five years after he founded the Yim Empire in 2040, he became ill alongside a good friend Elisha Bain and his own son Dan. The former also has a replica in this RP. In 2042, he died first, then Elisha's life was taken. Both cases were because of illness.

When Ron was found in the Graveyard in 2043, he already became an Immortal Cyborg. His body was dug up from the grave, taken away and was beaten until his body stopped functioning. As a result, his body was completely remodelled in the Abandoned Junkyard. Whoever modified him was unknown, even Ron himself doesn't quite know. When he found out he was being buried alive, most of his body began malfunctioning, then he had his left leg amputated and his heart removed as payment for his right arm to be replaced with Iron painted in Gold, the material used to replace his body parts. This matches his Immortal Cyborg suit which is partly fitted with future technologies. In the same year, his left leg was completely replaced with a prosthetic one, made from the most expensive varanium as part of his suit and an LED core fitted so he could stay alive and without that, he could potentially malfunction or worse.... Die. In 2044, when his late son died of the same illness related case, he didn't take the death lightly and started to darken his personality. More recently in 2060 however, his appearance was fixed to make him appear more human, but doesn't revert his Immortal Cyborg status, unfortunately.

He takes on various roles in this franchise. You won't get to see him very often until after your journey finishes...

Avatar's Role: Guest NPC, Post-Game Campmate, Temporary Voice of Camp.

[spoiler=Theme Tune (Normal)]

[spoiler=Theme Tune (Humanoid)]

App edited
[spoiler=Des Black]

ZMPoOGm.jpg

"This is not what was meant to happen, not at all"

Name: Desman Black (Des)

Race: Robot

Appearance: A short reddish metallic grey, slightly rusty robot measuring at 3 foot 11 and weighed at 100 Kg. Des's shell is mostly made out of pure tungsten but in some places there is also aluminum mixed in to make it stronger. There is also aqua blue circles on various parts of his body which hold various important parts of his programing underneath, these change color based on which orb is in the weapon (see 'weapon, 'color change' ability'). On one arm Des has a cannon, and instead of legs he has wheels, other then this he has a fairly humanoid figure. There is also a hump on his back that acts like a backpack, with the entry hatch being on top, this hump is scratched from his past as a 'law enforcer'.

Personality: Des has a confusing personality at best, because although he doesn't seem to pay much attention to other people, if he deems a person a kind soul he will do anything to protect them and there viewpoints, some think it is because he is wise, most think it's a side effect of his extreme mode swings.While on this topic, these normally don't happen unless something activates them, though, that doesn't mean the littlest thing won't. Plus the less Des knows you/ the more he hates you, the easier it is to activate them, but not all of his mood swings are bad, in fact, some are actually better, as they could calm him down from the worse of them. Des also trys to keep his mood swings under control himself by keeping to himself and being cautious, but when he does get talking he can't stop, and his high self-esteem, which comes from his even higher IQ, starts getting the better of him. For some reason most people seem to think of Des as mysterious, especially when he starts talking about the future or his past. Even with his many protocols, he still gets into fights, and when he gets into fights he holds nothing back, making him extremely brutal, sometimes going so far as nearly killing his opponent, and in one certain occasion, actually doing so. Des never apologizes for anything he does, with his belief being 'if I've done something wrong,I've done it for a reason.' and that is probably how it will always be, as, although he protects peoples beliefs, he has a hard time accepting them as his own.

[spoiler=Weapon info]Weapon type: X6Z2 Laser cannon

Weapon name: X-2 Gun

Can it morph: yes

To what weapon/familiar? See 'weapon scanner' ability

Weapon appearance:Being part of his body, Des's gun is the same odd shade of red he is, with the shape, if you didn't know better, looking like a cross between a plastic lacrosse stick and the middle of a blender, mind you, it would fit Des to base his designs off such randomly chosen items. There are also odd cravings on the side of cannon, these could be for a purpose, but it is unknown what at this point as Des did not incorporate them into his design in the first place, and has tried getting rid of them multiple times, it hasn't worked. There is also a aqua blue hole on the side just big enough to fit a normal-sized orb into, like the other spots it can change color (see 'color change' ability).

Element: Water, at the moment. (see 'color change' Ability)

Previous owners: none

[spoiler=special abilities] Weapon scanner: scans a physical weapon then transforms into a similar one.
Color change:can change to the corresponding element of an orb,( unfortunately he lost all of them except water, when he got to this world)

Biography:Des was born as a genius in the year 2001, In an alternate version of Australia. His first invention being a toy car luncher at the age of 5, then his dad started in the Field of video games, and Des saw less of him as time went on, until the age of 9 where his father stopped coming home at all. The next time Des saw his dad was when he graduated early at the age of 11, this rapid change of years gave Des extreme social problems, so he rarely talked to anyone except his mouther, and his bother who was now 9 years of age.Des soon got into robotics and started making the plans and prototype for the 'X6Z2-Robotic Limbs' with won him the 'Robotics and Engineering Young Health Awards' (R.E.Y.H.A) when he was 16. This then qualified Des for beta-testing his dad's game that was meant to be an advancement in VR-tech. This dream did not become reality however, as a mysterious hacker put a virus in the system. While trapped in this virus infested world, Des gained the power to see the future, and he saw the death of his brother, Nexus Black, with ultimately came true. After getting out of the game, Des modified the design for his robotic limbs and made a complete robot to upload his consciousness to, with that he promised to fight what killed his brother,illegal activities.

It's been about 3-4 years since then and a lot has happened, though at the moment, no one knows what, exactly. The only thing known at this point is that he started getting visions of an apocalypse, and he started making different medium based on his visions.One thing that hasn't changed however, was his promise to himself, that is actually what got him here in the first place. He had been tracing a mysterious signal from some time now, but it kept going in and out on him, this time he wouldn't let it disappear. He followed it to a rip in the space-time continuum, unsure what to do he hesitated, but when he realized it was closing, he jumped in without a second thought. He soon found himself falling and landed in a camp mate's meal, when he got up a letter flew into his face.

Character enters in day: One

Is your character an underwater fighter: no

[spoiler=Theme tune]

Name: Ferris Jackson

Appearance: Ferris Jackson is a male of caramel complexion. His hair is slightly puffy and curled, and reminiscent of a small afro. It has that weighty appearance, yet is quite small in size. His face is not really chiseled. He has a slight baby face, worn slightly by age but still marking of a 30 year old rather than someone near 40 years old. His nose is lightly bulbous but not too large. His eyes are of a green color, but are often hidden by a pair of dark sunglasses. His face is symmetrical, save for a scar running down the right side of his face from under the temple down towards the chin. He is decently muscled, to the point of larger forearms and biceps, but not overly so. He wears a sleeve-less white t-shirt with the collar extending down towards the middle between the pectoral muscles, showing a bit of chest hair. For pants, he wears camo-coloured pants that extend towards his knees and are of a comfortable fit, allowing him to easily run. On his back, he wears a backpack only containing his comfort shoes (Or his boots during rest), a razor, the rations he eats, and nothing else. On his feet are the aforementioned boots, military-issue with thick rubber soles. He also wears the Titanium Gauntlets on his fists, augmenting his punches.

Personality: Ferris is, overall, a no-nonsense guy. He looks for the path with the most efficiency whenever possible, and is constantly analyzing any situation he is currently in for the best solution. He is not a fast talker, nor is he a heavy talker. He is, however, loud. He is a speaker of short and loud sentences. Ferris has a soft side, but it is hidden under a wall of titanium. This wall of titanium, from years of military training but also of the loss of his family, has left him a very stoic and isolated individual. When he does latch onto a group and particularly cares for them, he can be a little self-sacrificial. He is also a very over-protective man like his father and his father before him. This over-protection, once a lightly doting sense, has heavily flared after the lost of his child and wife. His highest mission is to protect all he holds dear, and he is constantly on alert and stressed from this means. This heightened awareness does not show outwardly, however, for the wall within him is too strong.

Weapon Information: 

[spoiler=Titanium Gauntlets]

These gloves are of a titanium alloy. When fully unleashed, they cover Ferris' whole forearm and hand. Ringed bands of the metal stack upon each other to give the gauntlet a sort of defensive appearance. These rings persist throughout the glove all the way to the finger tips, giving this gauntlet the classical appearance of metal gloves. On the forearm, a bunched band of leather bounds them to this forearm. When detracted, the glove only goes up to Ferris' hand. When detracted, it takes on the appearance of something like an actual glove. The leather is more dominant, as the bunched band hides much of the retractable metal inside. These gloves are bound to Ferris' hands; he cannot take them off without difficulty. On the inside, for Ferris' comfort, it is lined with a cushion as well as soft, breathable materials to assure that his hand is in comfort and that he doesn't easily feel discomfort with it.

[spoiler=Biography]

Ferris Jackson was born in Honolulu near a military base in Hawaii. He was surrounded by men of a military persuasion, and was taught of the value of a strong mind and a strong body. Being near Pearl Harbor, he knew the damage and power of war firsthand. He often visited the USS Arizona Memorial near Pearl Harbor as a reminder to this power and what this world had become. He had a single-minded goal from youth: To protect all he could. He fought bullies, and gained respect... and trouble. At the age of 17, protecting an old woman from getting mugged by a man with a knife, he received the scar that lines his face. When disarming the man, a misstep occurred and the knife ended up in the mugger's throat, killing him. He had saved the livelihood of the lady but had tarnished his own reputation. He had blood on his hands.

The military had truly become his destiny. He continued to train and get stronger, and pass the tests to continue in the military ranks. He entered the navy and learned the means of self-defense and combat. Being so near a military base, he could easily keep in touch with his area and his locale. He married a nice girl who he had known all his life and bore a single child. She had, sadly, died in the process of his delivery. He dove into a deep depression, but he kept fighting. He had been set to deploy soon after but stayed for a couple of extra years because of this deep depression. His son, David, became the light of his life and everything that he fought for. His fiercely over-protective streak had begun to develop, but he was still a sweet father.

Ferris, being known as a stellar soldier, became a test subject for a new type of gear: Titanium Gauntlets. They augmented the strength of the individual in hand-to-hand combat and could act as shields for gunfire in emergency situations. In his final tour, he was quite successful and was able to save lives with the gauntlets. He felt satisfied, finally: He was able to protect. He was allowed to keep the prototype as a souvenir of his time in the military. His son, David, had grown to be a young man, and he was almost done with high school.

However, tragedy struck. As high schoolers were readying to leave, and amassed the halls, someone entered the school and opened fire on the students. Upon hearing the news of a gunman within the school itself, Ferris himself ran inside of the school before any police had arrived. What he found initially stunned him: His son, lying in a pool of blood, already dead. This sight sent him into temporary insanity, in which he activated the gauntlets he always kept with him when possible and personally killed the gunman. When the police found him, they also found a bloodied gunman beyond recognition or sign of life. Ferris was temporarily condemned to a mental hospital, where he stayed until the events of the story begin to take place. He exits the now-desolate mental hospital into the world of the story.

Is Your Character an Underwater Fighter? For short periods of time.

Theme Tune: 

("The Battle Hymn of the Republic")

[spoiler=Axel White]

77b5c465a0e0812de8c7b3b21a1bbc57.jpg

"I have nowhere else to go now..."

Name: Axel White

Race:Human

Appearance:Axel is a fairly fit teenage boy that is about 4 foot 11, 52 Kg and looks slightly younger then his age. He has never cut his curly red hair making it a little bit longer then it should be, especially when he's trying to swim. If you asked people what Axle's most dominant feature is, they would probably say it's his dark, glaring, reflective green eyes that stand out from his pale, shining skin so perfectly, especially when he blushes and even though it's so obvious with his pale complexion, he still trys to hide it, *cough, cough*, if they were a stalker and/or very descriptive person, a normal person would just tell you to f*** off, you weirdo. Anyway... Axel normally wears a black hoodie that goes down to just above the knees with a white dragon on it's back with a red shirt and heavily torn jeans underneath, but he is known, in certain situations, to wear what ever he can grab, witch has gotten him into trouble. The only thing in his outfit that always stays the same, is his white sneakers and his child-like backpack. Axel also has various scars on his back, hip, leg and neck from a little while ago.

Personality: Axel has a reckless, self-preserved personality that drives most people mad. He won't do anything for others if interact with them at all, the only time he does interact is with his friends or when he wants something badly. When he does talk for any other reason however heads will clash, and certainly not in a good way, he will keep bringing the same argument up over and over again, until he gets his way. Basically he's arrogant, unless someone likes him then he turn gentler, it's a weird concept to explain, but I will try, the simplest thing I can say is he's arrogant because he's alone, and doesn't have anyone to talk to about his problems, or I could have said typical teenager but this was better, plus it doesn't help with the lost of his family when his was just 2, and if you can believe me after that stunt, he also has a shy side when having a relationship with females (even if they are just friends).

[spoiler=Weapon Info]Weapon type: One of those old Timey flintlock pistols

Weapon name: Father's Pistol

Can it morph? Yes

Into what weapon/familiar: Father's Spirit

Weapon Appearance:[spoiler=better to show you]flintlock-pistol.png

Unlike modern guns, this gun could easily be called a work of art, and is long with a curve rather then a corner. The whole gun is craved with patterns, symbols, words and numbers from many cultures by most dominantly Japanese. The end of the handle and the trigger is craved to the shape of a orb, what type of orb though, there is no idea. The gun is mostly made with aluminum making it reflective and fairly light, this come I handy when fighting provided the sun isn't in the wrong angle.

Weapon Element: none

Previous Owners: Alex W

hite (Axel's Father)

Exclusive abilities: none

Biography: Born in South Australia, Axel had two loving and caring parents, Alex and Sam White, up until he was 2, in with they were murdered in front of him, he barely escaped with his life intact, having no living relatives, Axel was put in a foster home where he met his best friends, Derry and Clide, but the foster home was quickly demolished and Axel and his friends ran away. They soon found themselves in a tough neighborhood in which they would lay low for awhile. Years Quickly past and even though everyone in town now knew these kids, they didn't bother trying to fight them as they knew they would say no. This soon changed however when Axel got news of a rumble tournament, with the prize being his fathers gun that Axel lost soon after coming to the town. Axel was determined for this prize and trained specially for it. and he nearly made it to, but he was defeated in the final round when he and his friends were versing 'THE Gang' and he was put into the closest hospital. Even after this, with several places still not fully healed, Axel was determined to get that gun, and for once in Axel's hard little life the universe listened, and with a bit of help from the spirit that inhabited the gun, he won it back.

After this there was tons and tons of requests for brawls form the other gangs in Axel's neighborhood, but he payed attention to none of them, except one, this letter was as mysterious of how it got there, it literally just appeared on the table, when he finished reading it he immediately accepted the quest and decided to bring the gun of his father it helped him before, so way couldn't it help him again. his friends are quick to point out that he doesn't know where to go. He then jokingly replied that the letter could be magic and lead him to his destiny, then he throw it up, and it dropped on the ground, before being picked up by the wind and leading him to the campsite.

Character enters in day: 1

Is your charater an underwater fighter: Just

[spoiler=Theme Tune]

[spoiler=Rubin Gray]

2e006a3237590a9bf217a1d98a9207d7.jpg

"Umm... Hello?"

Name:Rubin Gray

Race: human

Appearance: Rubin is not one for measuring or weighing himself himself but assumes he's around 5' 8" and about 55-60 Kg. His air is a bleached shade of red, and is fairly spiky for being of medium length, and that's the way he wants it to stay. Facial wise, his features are fairly common, blue eyes, freckles, and slightly tanned skin, with a barley noticeable mustache just on top of his mouth. The only weird feature of his is the birth mark just on his hip that shows up randomly. His clothes are fairly casual to, hooded shirt, and track-suit pants. Then there his collection of wrist-band and watches from friends and family that he keeps on his wrist at all times, best not to ask about them.

Personality: Rubin is one of those people that has opposite personality from when you meet him, to when you get to know him. At first he is shy and enclosed from people, and barely says a word, liking to keep to himself, but once he has a reason to talk, he will not shut up, and usually ends up getting completely off-topic from where he started, and that really does start to get annoying, plus when he gets really confident with people, he starts saying smart-ass comments and comebacks. Rubin is also easily hooked onto new things and has a lot of trouble keeping up with all his interests. Other then that he really doesn't have that much of a personality, so he just often seems likes he cares about stuff he doesn't, just to try and get a more complex personality.

Weapon info: N/A

Biography: Rubin was born in West Australia in a normal town, where nothing really happened, Rubin's life was fairly normal too, he grew up, went to school at the normal pace of 1 year at a time, got into video games, got a girlfriend, then spent most of his time on the internet. You got say he is so normal he is the most abnormal person hear, well if he didn't get here the way he did.

You see, just before he got to this world, Rubin was looking for a RP to participate in, when he found one called 'FTVO: From Victory to Oblivion', it seemed pretty interesting to him so tried to apply for it, but when he did press the 'post' button something weird happened, and he somehow ended in the world of the RP in someplace called 'Heaven's Gateway'

Avatar's role: Seemingly useless character/ resident of Heaven's Gateway

Is your character an underwater fighter: yes

[spoiler=Theme tune]

Now, to await Exodia's second character and avatar.

Oh, and thought I told you to check for any typos before you submitted? Well, you have time now, so you may as well do it.

IC Thread will be up momentarily. I'll produce a link once I'm done. Only Talim and I should be posting until 24 hours after the thread is up.

Sorry.

[spoiler=Exodia]

Name: Exodia (Actual name: Alexander Ryder)

Appearance: Exodia is a man of small stature- around 5'5, which makes it easy for him to keep himself unnoticed or behind much more imposing and 'fleshy' allies whom he can heal without much problem. His build is somewhat in-between scrawny and muscular- he is an endomorph, where any definition he has in his torso seems to be covered by a slight layer of fat. He holds some muscle in his arms, allowing him to carry his medigun. His skin is of a decently pale shade, with some tone from time in the sun; obviously, throughout the events of the story, it will slowly darken. His hair is a dark black, and, due to the impending doom ahead, has allowed it to begin growing longer without any desire to cut it. His eyes are a rich hazel, with a mix of multiple colors exhuming that shade. For his clothing, he wears, at the basic level, a light and breathable blue dress-shirt without any design or special things within it, save for the shirt pocket that is sewn onto the left side. There, he carries two pens for documentation and experimentation. For pants, he wears loose khaki shorts so he can easily get from place to place. For shoes, he wears comfortable running shoes, but will often go barefoot for the love of running without them. He eschewed his contacts in favor of wide-rimmed glasses. They both protect the eyes better for debris, and are more reliable in sight. On his back, he carries his medigun as well as his naginata and any supplies he needs. The inside of the medigun 'pack' is also a storage case for items that Exodia needs to carry around. The Naginata is slung on his left shoulder, connected to the Medigun's strap if Exodia needs to have an easing of his shoulder for carrying purposes. The 'hose' of the gun is on the right side, as Exodia favors his left for offense and his right for defense.

Personality: Exodia is quite methodical and stricken to duty. When he feels like something needs to be done, by the word of the Lord, he will push himself and others to finish the job. He tends to be reliable to a decent extent, having an intuition for when certain people need to be healed. He breaks the Hippocratic Oath whenever he slices down enemies when he needs to; he has no need for rules such as those. However, he truly feels that the fight should be fair, and it does not sit well to him to down a wounded soul who did not engage him or his allies. In this, he becomes a tad bit too trusting, making him somewhat naïve to the intentions of others. When it is not something he feels he needs to get done, he is very willing to give assistance or an oath to help their goals become achieved. He loves to heal others, whether it be in the line of battle or in the good faith of rest and relaxation. He tries his best to be a good mediator, although he can become a bit preachy and dote on his friends to the point of annoyance. He is a tad blunt and clueless, which ties into his naïveté and leads him to do some questionable things and to need to have the point literally drilled into him. He is very intelligent in book smarts, and sly in conversing, but is not really so in street smarts. In the heat of battle, though, Exodia sometimes loses it, and sometimes he doesn't. He is not the best at keeping his cool in the heat of the moment, but comes out well most of the time.

Weapon Type: Offensive- Naginata.

Defensive- Medigun

Weapon Details: 

[spoiler=Heavenly Dancer]

Appearance: Its blade is of a silvery hue made from forged steel of the highest quality. On the sides, two silk ribbons with the etching of dragons adorn the hilt, which is a gold guard with jade engravings of oriental design. The staff is of a strong sakura wood, engraved with many cuts around it. All around, it is about 6.5 feet long and a thin, but graceful blade.

Background: The blade is hundreds of years old, created for the Emperor of Japan as a gift from a vassal during the Kamakura period. From then to the Edō period, it was passed down and consistently saved as a treasure, kept clean and safe for hundreds of years. During the Meiji Restoration, however, it was lost and found its way to the Ottoman Empire. They simply regarded it like a normal weapon and sold it throughout the Empire until one man realised its worth and kept it in his family. An American bought it from the descendant of that man, who was hard on his luck, in 1910 and brought it back for his family. He, too, sold it in 1934 to another, wealthier family, to keep his afloat during the Great Depression. That family passed it down further, to Exodia, whose interest in it as well as the globalization of the world allowed him to be able to study the usage of the weapon itself.

Elements: Air

Previous Owners: Numerous Japanese Emperors, Chinese Merchants, Islamic traders, Ottoman merchants, the family of Omar bin Hasad, the Partridge family, the Ryder family

[spoiler= Savior of Souls]

Biography: Exodia was born Alexander Liam Ryder, the son of a famous lawyer and a archaeologist. He was in a wealthy family to start with that had loads of interesting historical artifacts, which spurred his love for the Heavenly Dancer. He had an American heritage, living in the Northwest in the Cascade Mountains. He was an only child and held a lot of attention in the eyes of his parents, which meant he did not get neglected. He still fell in love with the internet anyways, and, even from childhood, had a healthy love of gaming and pursuing fun and knowledge in an equal capacity. At the age of five, he began to lose his sight, and has worn glasses ever since. Throughout school, he was considered a very smart kid and was 'destined to do great things', which drove up his self-esteem but also his hubris, both of which began to tumble later in life.

In middle school, he began to tinker and learn further. He took apart machines and put them back together, and began to make new modifications to various devices. He dove further into the teachings of weaponry and mechanics. Further into his life, he began to lower his social capacity to dive further and further into his studies, to the point of having a problem. He was forced into social gatherings and such, and has had a slight disdain for too much sociality ever since, even those he still loves people. In high school, this push drove him onto the Science and Engineering teams, in which he held great amounts of regard as a major component of each. It was in High School that he began playing Team Fortress 2 in its early stage, and he became quite good. He loved it from the start, with his favorite class being the Medic.

In college, he found many of his own kind of whom became his friends. They began performing independent projects in-between classes, such as the Medigun. This was their penultimate achievement, and they achieved it not long before the end of their Senior year in College. It was in the final weeks of their college experience that this... chaos began to occur. They all boarded up inside and attempted to keep alive in their dorm rooms, now one room through the breaking down of walls. They shot the breeze, and kept each other alive and sane through gaming and inventing. It was, though, two weeks after their sheltering in, that monsters began to rush in. Exodia survived alone, but with very heavy wounds that cut deep. He only survived by a quick return from consciousness and quick action afterwards. He escaped with whatever he could, including the naginata and his Medigun, into the wilderness nearby.

Role of Avatar: Heaven's Gateway resident.

Character Quote: "Seriously? I JUST finished healing you and you go and waste it, Talen!!"

Is Your Character an underwater fighter?: Nein

Theme Tune: 

[spoiler=Rene Delacroix]

Name: Epitet: "Father of the Fallen", Real name: René Delacroix

Race: Augmented Human

Appearance: Holding the appearance of an old man, he has very long, full white hair cascading from his head and going down to his shoulders. A beard also rests upon his chin. It, too, extends down to the shoulders, but also brings its tip to the chest. He wears a long, flowing red coat that seems like it could have been made by masters of the craft of cloth. It holds the colour of communion wine, and his skin a similar colour to communion bread. His eyes are a light brown, almost to a yellow shade, with a rounded shape of the eye coming over to a soft-looking face. With a large nose, lips that seem to be consistently frozen in a sort of smile, and bushy eyebrows, he exhumes a comforting look to all that gaze upon him. Under the robe, he wears civilian clothing in a means to keep decent. When in fighting, he eschews the robe of peace out of respect, believing the robe of peace should not be stained with the blood of war. He wears a white dress shirt and a checkered bowtie that he quickly throws off as well during fighting. For pants, he wears long black trousers without a belt and Japanese geta sandals. He goes without socks, for the comfort of his soles.

Personality: After over 200 years of existence, the Father has been brought into a mindset of being a literal father figure to all. He refers to many others as children, both ally and enemy, and it has become habitual to him to do so. He is meant to be a kind man, and tries to be genuine as such. However, he is fiercely loyal and protective of all he calls his "flock" of sorts. His anger will flair in a rage if they are threatened. He rarely thinks of himself and his needs, and will bend over backwards in order to fulfill the needs or desires of his friends. The Father is a quiet man; he will not usually speak unless it is necessary for him to do so. What is necessary depends on his mood, but he usually is a man content to watch over a flock of friends and allies with a smile on his face. He heavily believes in the power of the Lord, because it's what he sees as what brought him the power to survive and to keep others at peace. He looks for a way of peace before all else, but he is not afraid to fight for what he believes in as correct.  However, he can be somewhat absentminded due to the need to balance both the spirit world he experiences as well as the real world he is in. In doing so, he may fade into a different language due to confusion on who exactly he is talking to. He is very sane, having spent all of his time talking to spirits that interest him. He is never bored, because he always finds the world's doings interesting, especially those of whom he is with.

Weapon Type: Light Energy

Weapon Details: His body, due to experience with spirits, has been imbued with this sort of energy, augmenting his fighting prowess. This energy can envelop him, making him appear less frail and full of vigor.

[spoiler=Biography]

Born into a French city during an unknown time, René was obsessed with mystical quality of religion and the sense of self. Being the son of an aristocrat, he was allowed to indulge his ideas and beliefs of the supernatural throughout much time in Church as a Catholic. He joined a monastery at the age of 15, eschewing much of the life that he had taken on prior. This monastery took him in and brought him further knowledge into it. Being a social subversive, he spent very little time with the other monks, devoting his life to writing about the word of the Lord and his views and takes on the matter. The French Revolution, however, broke this train of thought. In the whirlwind of violence that shrouded the early portion of the Revolution, a string of monasteries were broken into and their inhabitants murdered by a group of escaped prisoners and riled up townsfolk. The very first one ransacked contained him and his work. By the time they had left, René was the only one still alive, albeit barely and not for much longer. As he reached for the heavens above, a voice spoke to him, offering him a second chance. Believing it was the word of the Lord itself, he happily took upon the opportunity. The voice, belonging to a spirit, imbued him with light energy and the healing of his wounds. 

When he next awoke, he found himself with the visage of an old man, except with the vigor of youth. Instead of the normal wear he took upon, robed on him was a red cloak with a single cross hanging around his neck. Understanding this second chance, he began a life as a wandering monk. He wandered the battlefields of Napoleon, commanding last rites to soldiers he came across and in hospitals. He would also see the spirits of those who died in war, and would use his abilities to bring them to peace. He visited churches and monasteries, bringing with him works from the old churches as well as others. Soldiers both living and dying knew of his legendary visage- a frail-looking man with long hair, a long beard, and a red cloak. He would become known as the "Soldier of Flanders", for his immortalized appearance in a legendary painting (In his universe) by Robert Vonnoh.

In World War I and II, he did the same. He could be seen nearby military funerals. He conducted a few secret services within the Iron Curtain when he could, and he settled in his native Bretagne at the end of the Cold War. He became known to legend as the "Father of the Fallen", the patron saint of the dead. As time passed, however, he took it upon himself to blend into the modern times, setting himself up as a "Father" in a Catholic Church.

Character Enters in Day: 1

Character Quote: "Child, I have lived in this world for far too long. I see the souls of the past, their tortured, wretched ends... all freed in the light of the Lord. I bring the way to show them peace."

Is Your Character an underwater fighter? He could fight underwater for short periods of time, but not for extended periods.

Theme Tune: One Winged Angel- Sephiroth Theme (FF7 version)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived