Duo - Intergalactic Peacekeeper

GarlandChaos

lnxqmyZ.jpg

Lore: If your opponent controls a face-up DARK monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). At the start of the damage step, if this card battles a DARK monster: You can banish that card, and if you do, banish this card until your next Standby Phase. This card gains 400 ATK for each of your opponent's banished DARK monsters.

After finishing Mega Man 8 tonight, I thought I'd commemorate such an occasion by making a card of Duo, a sadly underused character and one of my favorite in the series.

Anti-DARK effects are a reference to his role of purging the Evil Energy in the universe.

High ATK and Low DEF are a reference to his high damage output and low HP in Mega Man 8.

CnC?

This seems.... Really underwhelming. Like, no offense to the actual flavor/concept/etc, but the card itself is basically an Ally of Justice monster; They are hardly playable to begin with. Personally, you should buff this card in some way, so that it doesn't end up being purely dead. Plus, Duo could do other things that wasn't just disposing of 'Evil Energy'.

This seems.... Really underwhelming. Like, no offense to the actual flavor/concept/etc, but the card itself is basically an Ally of Justice monster; They are hardly playable to begin with. Personally, you should buff this card in some way, so that it doesn't end up being purely dead. Plus, Duo could do other things that wasn't just disposing of 'Evil Energy'.

It's mostly meant as a side card more than anything, hence why it's anti-DARK.

I'm aware of Duo's additional abilities. I just wasn't sure what to convert into an effect.

Thanks for the CnC though, Armz. :3

Archived