[Cherry Heart] Cherry Heart Guild Main Hall Thread

Kyng

Erin continued to move forward, looking around at the Guild itself. Her reasons were both with an aim as well as aimless. She wanted to see the guild and how it looked, as it was going to become a sort of home to her... if she was able to stay. High ceilings were nice, in case chaos happened. Furniture would probably be easier to replace than a ceiling. She then bumped into Kasayee.

"H-hey!" Erin jumped back at Kasayee because she was lightly startled. Being in deep contemplation and being startled does not do well, and a bunch of ice energy was almost released from her hand. Erin felt the energy build up... but she was happy about this. It was a good exercise in energy contention. But then she saw Kasayee turn into a bird form, and then she was in complete awe. Watching the bird form in flight, Erin was truly amazed in the forms magic could take. In every person here, some sort of magic or ability manifested itself so well...

And in this lady was the magic of surprise. There goes the ice energy, blown into the floor as a tiny snowman, ambling by her. 

"Ah hello there, young lady. My name is Yelena, and you can say I'm one of the people that keeps this guild running. Are you perhaps one of the people interested in joining this guild? Then follow my lead. Don't be shy, we're all here eager to guide you if you need anything."

Erin looked back around at Yelena, shaking her head to compose herself again. Not as much energy flew out of herself as last time she was startled multiple times. 

"I-i am. I was l-looking to find a way to b-be self-sustaining, and p-possibly harness my magic... m-my ice magic needs a little b-bit of w-work." Erin frowned a little bit and made a heavy shiver with a light vocalization, saddened to have to deal with that exchange. She watched Yelena point to the board with quests on as well as the board for registration, and started to move towards the board.

"I-I'm on it."

She quickly picks up a form and, with shaky handwriting, starts to write to the best of her ability everything about her needed on the form.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived