1 Tolaria West
4 Darkslick Shores
1 Academy Ruins
2 Watery Grave
3 Creeping Tar Pit
1 Island
1 Swamp
4 Darksteel Citadel

Probably could use a Spellskite or two. Maybe it doesn't need Trinket Mage.

I'm not going to pretend I know how this works. So instead I'm going to ask how does this work? Thopter-Sword is clearly a/the win condition, but how do you get there efficiently with so many 1-2 ofs? I'd legitimately like to know, because all I see are Tezzerets and a small number of eggs and given Im sure ill see versions if this often in the coming meta, I'd like to understand it.

Ancestral Visions/Tezzeret. Otherwise, the deck is going to act like a control deck with Tezzeret and Hangarback and Creeping Tar Pit being the other wincoditions. It is a control deck that has the combo in it. Sword of the Meek is the weakest card in the deck, so I do not want to utilize it too much. I much rather have the ability for it, but not get overwhelmed with the deck cards in hand since I am not using Lingering Souls. It is a control deck with a combo within it. The one-ofs and things help me to stabilize and slow the opponent down, which is also why I am using Trinket Mage as well.

Would an Ensoul Artifact help in this build as a one-of? It gets around Stony Silence, and is cheap.

I also want to try a Thopter Spy Network Build, too.

I'm not a huge fan of ensoul. Too much cheap removal exists and you can't tutor it up with tezz. Thopter network is more interesting but it does feel very slow.

I'm not a huge fan of ensoul. Too much cheap removal exists and you can't tutor it up with tezz. Thopter network is more interesting but it does feel very slow.

That is why I struck away from them, but they are in consideration. They could be sideboard cards if anything. THopter seems great in grindy matchups since I don't have access to Keranos/Sun Titan. I could use Grave Titan or something, though.

Archived