[Anime] Dark Scorpion-Tragedy of Love

dark_scorpion___tragedy_of_love_by_jam40

Activate only if you control a face-up "Don Zaloog" and "Dark Scorpion-Meanae The Thorn." Send 1 "Dark Scorpion-Meanae The Thorn" you control to the Graveyard; Destroy all monsters your opponent controls.

At first glance, this card seems pretty broken to me, being essentially a Raigeki with a cost. However, I'm not entirely familiar with Dark Scorpions, so this may be something they need to be playable in the format in order to get their BP effects off.

Thoughts?

i think you placed this in the wrong section. buuut, since it's here:

Never mind, i think this one was from the anime right?

the effect isn't all that worth it as is. it's strong, but it really doesn't suit the dark scorpion's playstyle. they have enough difficulty as is getting monsters to the field and keeping them there as is. they should have gone the ojama hurricane route and made it so that you only need to control certain monsters instead of tributing them.

i think you placed this in the wrong section. buuut, since it's here:

the effect isn't all that worth it as is. it's strong, but it really doesn't suit the dark scorpion's playstyle. not to mention they have enough difficulty as is getting monsters to the field and keeping them there as is. i suggest going the ojama hurricane route and make it so that you only need to control certain monsters instead of tributing them.

Actually honey...

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Scorpion_-_Tragedy_of_Love

Anyways, Yeah this card is raigeki for scorps, but it's at the cost of their searcher and recycler, and not only that, but it requires you to have out don zaloog. So overall it's an eh card for an eh deck. 

Archived