Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Duel

I've been watching ZEXAL and I'm happy enough with the anime that I can accept Xyz monsters. As such, I'm starting a ZEXAL-Era game!

It's an alternate universe. All the major players --Vetrix, Dr. Faker, the Barians, etc.-- never came into play. They don't exist. The original 100 Numbers are cropping up all over Heartland. Duels between Number-holders are common and extremely dangerous, but shockingly: no-one has been known to defeat a Number-holder, not even if they have their own Number.

Since you gained a Number, you're hoping to try your hand at being more than another Number-holder.

You are a Number Hunter. This is your story.

Basic rules: Your deck must center around an archetype or series. You get 1 Number Monster. Your Number can be one released in the OCG/TCG or one created under an unused number.

[spoiler=Numbers that CANNOT be picked:]

[spoiler=Numbers with prerequisites:]

06/33/36: Chronomaly Deck, only choose 1

08/18/69: Heraldic Beast Deck, only choose 1

15/40/88: Gimmick Puppet Deck, only choose 1

79: Battlin' Boxer Deck

86: Heroic Challenger/Champion Deck

12: Armor Ninja Deck

55: Gogogo Deck

81: Railway Deck

07: We should talk about this one... (PM me)

25: I don't want to subject anyone to this, but if you can make a camera archetype, I'll let you start with this one.

09: I dare you to choose this one. I freaking dare you.

96: We'll have to have a chat about this particular card.

[spoiler= Unnamed Numbers:]

Who's in?

Aww, I was just about to say that, but Aix beat me to it.

Not only that though, the RP unfortunately doesn't make the cut and the rules are very much vague. It doesn't tell us anything.

Please come back to hosting once you've honed your skills. Can I have this locked now, please?

Archived