LOTD Grim Reaper's Tour: Discussion

Gamble cards (apart from Six Sense brucewillisisactuallydead) are never a good option... plus, it doesn't stop special summoning. So yeah, DAD (and Dragoon in the OCG) can still hit the field.

On the other hand, this fits perfectly in a Satorius fan deck.

This combo's well with Zombies' date=' since they are mostly Special Summoned.

Otherwise, it's too risky to play this card. I don't want to waste a Normal Summon if I accidently get it wrong.

[/quote']

No Summon.

That means no normal summon, no flip summon and no special summon.

1 is crazy enough, 3 is... just... YOU are crazy.

Otherwise, it's too risky to play this card. I don't want to waste a Normal Summon if I accidently get it wrong.

[/quote']

No Summon.

By "Summon", it means only Normal Summon and Flip Summon.

The wikia is vague on this, but the Japanese text clearly states 「召喚・反転召喚する事ができない」, and 召喚=summon (normal summon in face-up attack), while 反転召喚=flip summon. You can still set monsters or special summon.

[/quote']

No Summon.

By "Summon", it means only Normal Summon and Flip Summon.

The wikia is vague on this, but the Japanese text clearly states 「召喚・反転召喚する事ができない」, and 召喚=summon (normal summon in face-up attack), while 反転召喚=flip summon. You can still set monsters or special summon.

Thanks for explaining.

(btw, I only see question marks in that post because I don't have Eastern Language on my comp, but I believe you)

The card is good but did u make it? and if you did can u make an english version please

Its real. It reads:

During each of your opponent's Standby Phases, toss a coin. Depending on the result apply one of the following effects.

● Heads: Your opponent cannot Summon a monster this turn.

● Tails: You cannot Summon a monster during your next turn.

Don't use this card if rely on Normal Summoning or Flip Summoning monsters. Running 3 of this card is not nessessary, as it is a Continuous Trap card, and if you get a head or tail in the coin toss, the other copies of this card will not be needed, as this card's effect affects the turn player once per turn (3 of this card cannot stack at the same time.)

Don't use this card if rely on Normal Summoning or Flip Summoning monsters. Running 3 of this card is not nessessary' date=' as it is a Continuous Trap card, and if you get a head or tail in the coin toss, the other copies of this card will not be needed, as this card's effect affects the turn player (3 of this card cannot stack at the same time.)

[/quote']

Captain obvious is pointing out the obvious.

Archived