.:::The Fortuna Weekly::. (Issue 2 Out!)

Azmania2260

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, I came up with a good song of the week. The song is : Trapt - Headstrong.

I also have a good article fro the Fortuna Weekly. Here it is.

I think that the cloudians are making a return to the TCG. They have 2 new cards coming out in LOTD. Here are the links to them :

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Image:AggressiveCloudianLODT-JP-C.jpg

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Cloudian_-_Storm_Dragon

I think that some day, the cloudians will rise again.

I also think that Volcanics will also rise in the TCG. Here is a link to a new volcanic monster coming out in LODT.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Volcanic_Queen

• 2 weeks later...
[align=center]Games!

At the Fortuna Weekly' date=' we give you puzzles and games to play and win prizes every week. SO tune in and win a prize!

The Fortuna Weekly is proudly sponsored by AddictingGames.com! This week's game: The Risky Move

[Due to no one entering last tme, the last game is carried over here, and the prize is doubled.]

In this game, we present you a duel situation, in which you must win in an unthinkable move.

Opponent's LP: 10000

Your LP: 500

Your Hand: Megamorph, Ookazi, Double Spell, Premature Burial

Your Field: Amazoness Swords Woman

His Field: Five-Headed Dragon, Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon (equipped with Axe of Despair)

Your Graveyard: Mystical Elf, Black Luster Soldier

His Graveyard: Ookazi, Heavy Storm

He's kept well not to get any cards in the Grave. Most have gone out of play or back to his hand. Looks like Chaos, but it's just not. But there is a way to beat him. What is it? PRIZE: 6 REPS[/align]

1) Play Ookazi. (Op: 9200)

2) Discard Prem for Double Spell, and retrieve Ookazi.

3) Play Ookazi. (Op: 8400)

4) Equip FGD (or BEUD) with Megamorph. (FGD: 10,000)

5) Attack FGD with Amazoness. (Op: 0)

Everyone, Omegawave is a new worker here so welcome him.

Our staff list is final and will not change unless someone leaves:

Azmania2260 (President and Editor-In-Chief)

Cyber Altair (Vice-President and Assistant Editor)

~Raven~ (News Director)

Omegawave (Graphic Designer)

NEWS BULLETIN - JOBS UP FOR OFFER!

I need someone who is good at games and good at making them, because I need a:

Gaming Director

Pay - 1 rep or 10 points / week

I also need someone who is good at running a club, and someone with good organisation skills for:

Fortuna Organisation Offices Manager

Pay - 2 reps or 20 points a week.

The Special Article

[align=center]Is YCM becoming harsher?

Many people ask this question. They ask it all the time. Has YCM become harsher.

Let's go back to the days when YCM was donned by great people' date=' people like Frunk, people like Bhim, peope like God Kaze.There are hundreds more I can mention. It was truly great then. Contests were more fun, people were friendlier. Everything was good. We even had only one common enemy, Sartorius. He was fun to be around though. After a while, he changed, even he become really nice. It's not that Sartorius was a spammer and all, he was just, like harsh. But funny though. Then, slowly slowly, things got lary. Respect fo moderators decreased, the spamming revolution entered, members left, great members left, and it is now chaos. Now, we make way for the new wave of great members. DJ Osiris, Cybernetic Dragon, Lucas Maximus. But is it truly enough? Definitely not. We always rant about how YCMaker is never there. But have you noticed how YCMake has always been here? YCMake has been here from the very start, and still hasn't left. He could sell this domain, and dump it on someone else, but he still hasn't. Now if there are no more great people to look up to, we need more enforcement. More rules. Less freedom. Cruelty to be kind. And that, has made us bitter.

Alas, YCM has become harsher. And will become even more harsher.

What do you think? At the Fortuna Weekly, we always allow all sorts of comments, and all opinions.[/align']

YCMaker has always been reasonably harsh, it's just a fact that now he is becoming more aware of his forum and how some members are trying to ruin it. He's become more "active" in terms of banning members for the right reasons.

I actually must protest at the Sartorius comment, though. It's false to say that he was a sole enemy. Many members did not care about him at all, and a handful were on his side. Have no fear though, I'll soon attempt to put many of these common misconceptions and the abundance of misinformation flaunted by members who think they remember how it happened.

Guess what? If your magazine, Azmania, is still leading the ratings when I get back, I may be able to get you to advertise for me here - Don't worry, I'll pay just like everyone else.

Anyway, that's not important at this stage, but if you want to know more, Azmania, PM me.

Onto your comment about YCMaker. I don't think anybody ever said he is never here in the literal sense, just in terms of publicity. He rarely posted until recently, and now that he has improved it's hardly an issue.

I just question your use of the word "alas", why is it unfortunate that he is harsher?

Archived