.:::The Fortuna Weekly::. (Issue 2 Out!)

Azmania2260

Frunk, i believe Azmania has meant YCM in general not YCMaker. I dont really agree about YCM becoming harsher, we are merely expecting more from new members. We dont really expect them to be the best members from the first second but we dont really want members who for their entire stay at YCM, which might last for say 2 months, will continuously cause trouble and disturbance to the members and the community as a whole. As long as the rule's are enforced the place will be in great prosperity but unfortunately the rules aren't being looked on but neglected by new member's who either dont read the rules or just dont care about them which again brings us to the point that we need new mods and super mods and mabye even an adminstrator who will take over things when YCMaker will hibernate again.

Now since us needing new mods isn't what we are talking about i will stop right here and stop annoying you with my post.

~ CA Out

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frunk' date=' i believe Azmania has meant YCM in general not YCMaker. I dont really agree about YCM becoming harsher, we are merely expecting more from new members. We dont really expect them to be the best members from the first second but we dont really want members who for their entire stay at YCM, which might last for say 2 months, will continuously cause trouble and disturbance to the members and the community as a whole. As long as the rule's are enforced the place will be in great prosperity but unfortunately the rules aren't being looked on but neglected by new member's who either dont read the rules or just dont care about them which again brings us to the point that we need new mods and super mods and mabye even an adminstrator who will take over things when YCMaker will hibernate again.

Now since us needing new mods isn't what we are talking about i will stop right here and stop annoying you with my post.

~ CA Out

[/quote']

You may be correct, but in the article itself (not including the heading and sub-heading), only once was the "word" "YCM" used. The rest of times when said "harshness" was being referred to, the name "YCMaker" (or, oddly, "YCMake") was used.

If what you suspect is correct, Cyber Alter, I must say that Azmania needs to work on his clarity of sentence, a useful trait of good columnists and journalists, who I'm sure you all know write the newspapers, thus making this one somewhat substandard. If not, then my original opinion doesn't change and it matters not.

All those comments appreciated.

From this article, anybody can make up their own mind, I'm not persauding anything to anyone. With Sartorius, in a way, he was like a common enemy, a lot of people didn't like him. He was just harsh, but he was always right. I'll look to improve my ''clarity of sentence''.

Frunk, want a job here?

My next article will be out this week. We are working on it.

Chaos, I need these three things:

An example of a club you have runned and a link to it.

An example of a card made by you.

A Mini-CV (Tell me what you can offer me, the things you are good at and what skills you have, etc.)

• 2 weeks later...

All those comments appreciated.

From this article' date=' anybody can make up their own mind, I'm not persauding anything to anyone. With Sartorius, in a way, he was like a common enemy, a lot of people didn't like him. He was just harsh, but he was always right. I'll look to improve my ''clarity of sentence''.

Frunk, want a job here?

[/quote']

Most remiss of me for the gap between posts, my old friend. :) I'm afraid I have very little time for any kind of "job" on YCM.

Archived