AMAEO: The Road to 1000 Questions

I'm in like way too many RPs but don't want to drop any. And I also want to host something again even though I have an amazingly terrible track record and don't like hosting due to it. Wat do?

Not ask me.

I'm in 8 and am hosting 3 of them I am not the one to go to for advice on this :P

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck rubber chicken rubber duck 

Did you seriously take the time to read all of that?

Do you like the Pokemon remakes? (Fire Red, Soul Silver, Alpha Sapphire etc.)

I personally really enjoy them, but I know quite a few people who would prefer Gamefreak just make new generations instead of remaking old ones.

If you do, which remake is your favorite so far?

Do you like the Pokemon remakes? (Fire Red, Soul Silver, Alpha Sapphire etc.)

I personally really enjoy them, but I know quite a few people who would prefer Gamefreak just make new generations instead of remaking old ones.

If you do, which remake is your favorite so far?

I loved Fire Red/Leaf Green. Made the originals actually...enjoyable to a more modern time.

Soul Silver/Heart Gold was really fun as well. One of the better games in general.

Alpha Sapphire/Omega Ruby was alright but disappointing. Really liked what they did with the world but hated how they didn't fix issues and kept in the flawed Ruby/Sapphire AI and trainer difficulty.

Well FR/LG I probably overall enjoyed the most but SS/HG is the best done one.

Where are the games come from? =3

I...I do not understand

Do you think Bethany would have developed differently as a character if her abilities were based on fire?  If so, how?

Yes. Ice is dangerous but fire is much more destructive. Given how she was....raised, it would be likely that the flames would have gotten actually out of control. She would have shut herself in and been an, ironically, much more cold person.

What are the last three books you read, which of those would you recommend the most. 

I actually had picked up a bunch of books a while back.Many of them were cheap, used, books. Some I wasn't even sure I'd like but I will basically read anything. Honestly I don't read books as much as I did in the past. Though I'm reading them a bit more than I have last couple years.

Last three I read were...

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (idk if this counts)

Dean Koontz Breathless

Tom Clancy's Net Force (not finished yet)

I will say I wouldn't recommend Cursed Child unless you want to amuse yourself by its badness.

Breathless was actually pretty great. I like Dean Koontz. Though it, like most of his stuff, has plenty of similar themes that can get repetitive, some at least vaguely religious, so that's something to keep in mind. But I really enjoyed the book and how it was paced. Until the very end I had no idea how it would wrap up all the stories and that was fun.

And I don't know if I'm a big fan of Tom Clancy going off this. I enjoy plenty of it but there's something about the way its written that sometimes just bores me. Likely due to not caring much about guns and "macho" things lol.

So I guess I would recommend Breathless out of those three.

Archived