AMAEO: The Road to 1000 Questions

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Whats the question count at so far?

Does the above count as one of the 1000 questions?

I suppose the same question would have to be asked of the above question wouldn't it?

Got any exciting summer plans/activities?

Whats the question count at so far?

Does the above count as one of the 1000 questions?

I suppose the same question would have to be asked of the above question wouldn't it?

Got any exciting summer plans/activities?

I have no idea I'll have to count sometime.

Yes.

Maybe.

No. More of the same. Depends on job situation.

Will post to get to next page then answer the questions there.

When we gonna hang out?

I have no vehicle and can't drive but hopefully I can visit my cousin for a couple days and we can plan something.

Well first I'd need to know. Most recent made in the RP, or most recent created that weren't in an RP before?

Most recent made in any rp that you're currently apart of.  Say, over the span of the last six months.

Most recent made in any rp that you're currently apart of.  Say, over the span of the last six months.

I believe those would be....Mute, Salvo, Tegur, Kasayee, and Gabriel. (Though Gabriel is technically an old character remade for RP)

Of those....I think my favorite would have to be Kasayee of Cherry Heart.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/349181-cherry-heart-quest-based-rp-always-accepting/?p=6827950

She's really interesting to write because her thought process is so different from most people. Plus it's nice to play a more chill character, might be my favorite type to write. There's things about her that seem to be made just for the hell of it but I put some thought into why she's how she is.

Archived