AMAEO: The Road to 1000 Questions

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's your favorite genre of music? (Sorry for not clarifying)

How many times have you been asked the same question more than once?

Who you planning on starting in Sun/Moon?

I have answered this I THINK. But I like all kinds. Most would be pop-punk/punk-rock/alt-rock

Several XD

I am gonna Nuzlocke it and randomize my starter. :)

I'm bumping it for you this time. And since this bothers me more and more the more I think about it and since I want answers while also wanting to push you along in your quest...

Why am I 9/10 for Blue?
Why am I 8/10 for Green?
Why am I 3/10 for Red?
Why am I 4/10 for Black?

Favorite non-English language?

Favorite accent?

What MTG mechanics do you want to see more of in the future?

What do you think causes people who play games to get salty?

What makes you salty when playing games?

Any anime you're looking forward to in this upcoming season?

You've won the lottery! What do you do with the money?

If you could be transported into the world of one anime/game, what would you pick?

I'm bumping it for you this time. And since this bothers me more and more the more I think about it and since I want answers while also wanting to push you along in your quest...

Why am I 9/10 for Blue?

Why am I 8/10 for Green?

Why am I 3/10 for Red?

Why am I 4/10 for Black?

Favorite non-English language?

Favorite accent?

What MTG mechanics do you want to see more of in the future?

What do you think causes people who play games to get salty?

What makes you salty when playing games?

Any anime you're looking forward to in this upcoming season?

You've won the lottery! What do you do with the money?

If you could be transported into the world of one anime/game, what would you pick?

Blue. You're anal about researching things and like to manipulate things, plus can be a troll.

Green. You're big on working together to get things done. And you're generally a free spirit.

Red. You are in control of your emotions for the most part. Or rather you don't let them out and avoid confrontation. You're also fairly structured.

Black. You're not selfish, and you, while you're not opposed to being sneaky and using some manipulation, tend to be mindful of others when trying to get what you want.

French or Russian. (Hi Kira)

....French or Russian XD

Sacrifice of course. But hmm...I'd like...hmm. I'm not really sure. I kind of am interested in Shadow coming back but idk

They spend time trying to win, they take time out of their day, and they just want to enjoy themselves. So something going wrong kind of says. "You know how you're spending your time not doing something productive for fun? Well screw you do it again/you failed."

I only really get salty at myself for messing up. That and relying on luck or doing tactics that are impractical but just happen to work sometimes.

I gave you a list on Skype but mostly season two of Euphonium. or w/e the spelling is.

Pay off money owed, including mom's house, give some money to certain family members, and probably move somewhere I can have a stable home. Then save the rest, spend occasionally on fun stuff, etc.

Probably Pokemon honestly. Generic answer but it's the least deadly combined with interesting one I can think of.

When are you going to start looking for a BMW Isetta?

Real talk. Never. I can't even drive.

Why have you stopped counting the questions? It is the road to 1000 after all.

I haven't. I don't count questions I find too silly or too vague to actually give a decent answer.

Archived