Yugioh 5d

um. No. Synchros are the main monsters on 5d's. The main character, Yusei, whose name is much se*ier than Judai, uses a synchro deck he found in the trash. He duels on a D-Wheel, which he made himself in riding duels (on bikes). He hopes to defeat Jack Atlus, the king of the riding duel. However, he becomes a signer (not much known about this), born with the Dragon's Birthmark. Yusei's journey only begins in episodes 1-3, but, you'll like it. The theme song is Awesome, and this yugioh embraces a darker side, as Yusei is much older and more mature. Check it out at Janime.info

Sorry, EDIT: they also duel with the old-style duel disks! Yaya!

That's all for now D_V

i have a friend in japan and he told me that 5D first ep had no rating what so ever but on the 2 ep the rating were way up in the sky

Probably because most people have a hard time watching anime that airs at 6 pm. Adults have work, and even kids have after school clubs and cram school.

That being said, 5D's is currently more interesting than the first few episodes of GX, and Yusei's personality is nice. Also, the OP is awesome.

If you like cyberpunk/Akira/cards on wheels, this is good for you.

i have a friend in japan and he told me that 5D first ep had no rating what so ever but on the 2 ep the rating were way up in the sky

documented proof that 95% of yugioh fans in japan prefer duels via duel disks than that done via the D-wheel system.Thank God that Yusei's D-wheel is a 'hybrid'

I'm SOOOO looking forward to YU-GI-OH! 5D. It's spost to be be about five all powerful dragon cards and it's also spost to have a "task force" bass, like "Power Rangers". I read this in "YU-GI-OH GX World".

P.S I don't like power rangers.

P.P.S Yu-Gi-Oh GX World is a mag.

Archived