My account get banned, because the discussion wasnt fruitful enough for the moderator

KreeD1337

Question

Hi, could any other moderator remove the ban? sdkinslayer get banned. I talked with Living Ghost who banned it and he just meant, its banned because of the discussion wasnt fruitful enough for him. And because of the people already attacking me. And he said something about, i should not have my own opinion, if the others think different. So he banned me and closed the thread.

It would be nice if someone could help me.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/351432-yu-gi-oh-with-life-points-for-monsters/

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/351156-tabletop-simulator/

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/345619-real-yu-gi-oh/

Can someone translate? I can't understand a word of it.

Apparently the shitty KVCD or whatever it was called didn't shuffle correctly and he pointed it out. Like a bunch of people had done so previously, more than likely.

Here i post you what he said to me.

The thread was locked because discussion has not progressed and threatened to escalate into a flame war (from the others).

You have also been excessively pushing your opinions with blatant disregard to everyone else  (i was writting to all, even to people just flamed me and i gave everything to explain my position and even found some mistakes in my explainations and striked through the passages). The other members have put forth valid points trying to tell you why some of these ideas might or might not work. You have not attempted to even reach a compromise between your ideals and their reasons, and keep reposting (i talked a day before with him and he meant its ok if i recreate this theme) the same changes to the game without having ever thought about why we're rejecting some of them.

The discussion has broken down (and who says that). Nothing fruitful can be achieved, after at least 2 threads' worth of back-and-forth. You were temporarily suspended to give you some time to reflect on where you've gone wrong, and to hopefully be able to correct your behaviour by the time it expires.

This very discussion is possibly going to end up like all the others.

Have you ever considered the possibility that maybe your vision of the "truth" isn't an exact truth, especially on particularly subjective topics like "what is fun?" or "what makes a good game?" Have you considered that maybe it's your arguments that are flawed?

We don't ban people because they hold different opinions. We ban people who are unwilling to negotiate with or even acknowledge opposing opinions.

You were suspended because you were not interested in trying to reach a consensus unless the other side is in complete agreement with you. That is not a proper discussion. That is why every thread has ended up in another member requesting it locked (he locked it while we were discussing, so he did it against us), because they have felt that nothing fruitful can be achieved that isn't emotionally-charged banter.

Are you sure that Trebuchet MS (Living Ghost) actually said that? Because I'm pretty sure that he didn't say that at all.

And what it has to do with multi spam. It was never a spam. And how we could see, there was many people interessted in this theme. Someone even pushed a old thread with this theme. I just created 2 threads, because the first was named table top simulator and i wanted to find people for duel portal after i find out, that this is a game (i didnt know that). Why should 2 threads be a spam? A spam would be something others.

And what it has to do with multi spam. It was never a spam. And how we could see, there was many people interessted in this theme. Someone even pushed a old thread with this theme. I just created 2 threads, because the first was named table top simulator and i wanted to find people for duel portal after i find out, that this is a game (i didnt know that). Why should 2 threads be a spam? A spam would be something others.

..Are you serious? Nobody ever mentioned spam. Trebuchet MS is the /name/ of the moderator that removed you.

Archived