Abstract Monsters [New Cards and Support!]

ExtremeG

Can you activate Construct Spell Cards the turn you Set them, although I am sure you can...

My bad, forgot to state the Spell Speed for Construct Spells. Edited. They are Speed Spell 1.

Also, how would the whole "Placing" mechanic work? Can you only put monsters in a specific monster zone?

Can you Abstract Summon an Abstract monster if the Abstract Materials are on the far right and the middle left?

...I don't understand what you mean by "placing"... When you Abstract Summon a monster, they have to be summoned to the MCZ above the construct spell. 

As for the far right and far left, there is a reason I put "Directly adjacent". If it's in the Left Material Box, it has to be directly to the left. If it's in the Right Material Box, it has to be directly to the right. No far or middle, they must be DIRECTLY adjacent to the empty MCZ to summon it, and they must be in the proper order.

Oh...well I made these cards under the assumption that a player would be able to summon a monster to any Monster Card Zone that they want, like if you had the physical card in your hand and wanted to play it. So yeah, eff DN, play your monsters where ever!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I really dig this whole concept and you explain it very good. I find it interesting that the Abstract Monsters don't have Levels, since that gives them on the same benefits as Xyz Monsters when it comes to Level affecting effects.

The only thing I don't really like is the pink template. Giving that we have yellow, orange, green, purple, violet, blue, white and black, I feel that the only natural colour that would make a new template would be red.

This is your own concoction and it's f*cking awesome, but that's my opinion

Thank you so much! ^.^ And as for the pink template. There is a good reason for that. It's because to goes with the theme of Abstract Monsters not being really there, i.e. them being only concepts, ideas, or notions. Things that we can experience but do not truly exist. Because pink isn't a real color, at least in terms of light, cause pink is just the absents of green. MinutePhysics explains it great! --> 

At leas that was the idea XD But I really appreciate the input! Red was my original choice, but I wanted something a little more whimsical XD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I think you can still Tribute them like a regular monster; don't really see anything that would suggest otherwise.

But yeah, a little note that this thread was necrobumped so I have to lock it under section rules. Refer to the necrobump section of the rules for more details (but really, if thread's been dead for more than 14 days, don't post in it)

Archived