Finished -- CM Kingdom -- HAIL ENIGMA, THE NEW KING!

Yusei Fudou

~Welcome to CM Kingdom's First Contest~

~Welcome to CM Kingdom's First Contest~

As the title says, welcome to CM Kingdom's first officially held contest. Before beginning to describe what will you win and how CM Kingdom works, let's begin with the main rules. (There will be more rules written down, those aren't the only ones)

Main Rules:

• Make any type of cards, but if it's a monster, it must have an effect.
  • The minimum amount of cards you must make is 4, and the maximum amount is 10.
  • Please be active, when you reserve an entry, don't reserve it and go away. You will be PMed, and if there's no answer, you'll be neg-repped.
  • Credit the artist who made the picture that you use in your card, and if you don't remember, then simply find another picture.
  • All of the card contest rules that apply to contestants are applied here, of course.

And another rules... inspired by Dj-Osiris's great "staple rules" section of his rules thread.

Card Rules:

• They mustn't include mature (18+) content.
  • Don't overpower/underpower the cards, make them usable, not abusable, just usable.
  • Avoid typos and follow the Official Card Grammar, abbreviated OCG. Not to be mistaken with Original Card Game, the version of the card game which is played in Asia.
  • Make the art fit the card. Don't make a card like... a Fish-Type monster having a sea serpent picture.
  • Making new types which can be obviously/easily replaced with an original type is prohibited. Such types include: Sorcerer, Angel, Soldier, etc.

Now, finally done of the first and main rules, I can finally start explaining what CM Kingdom is and what do you gain, and how much do you need to pay to get in... along with a few other information.

~What is CM Kingdom?~

CM Kingdom is more like a Card Maker World Cup, and it stands for Card Maker Kingdom. This event will be occuring every 3 months after the ending of the last tournament, during these 3 months, the winner of the last tournament will be declared "The King", and that's apart from the other prizes. The king can get 2 graphical design artworks from me each month of those 3, in other words, a greedy king can get 6 free graphical requests during the 3 months. :P

But, shouldn't the king reign over something? Yes, he will reign over a group called "CM Kingdom". After the winner of this first tournament has been declared the king, the group, created and neated by me, will have me as an upper watcher, with the "king" reigning over the group and ruling it. The group will have incentives and activities, so it will be indeed a good kingdom to rule.

~What are the prizes?~

1st Place (King):-

Will be declared as the king, and will have 500 pts donated and 3 reps given. Apart from that, he will also reign over the "CM Kingdom" user group, and if he doesn't want to, the 2nd place will take his place in the user group. He will be also automatically-nominated to the next CM Kingdom contest.

2nd Place (Prince):-

The "prince" will win 100 pts, and 2 reps. Also, the prince is automatically-nominated to the next CM Kingdom contest, and if the king is away, he can be in charge of any duty of the king's, but with the king's permission.

3rd Place (Admiral):-

The Admiral will win 50 pts and 1 rep, however, his rep prize will be delivered a day after the end date of the contest.

~Nominations and Rounds~

In CM Kingdom, there are four rounds. They are described below:-

[spoiler=Round 1]

Mainly the gathering of contestants, and the first round. No number of contestants is set for the round, and it is the round where all people post their entries to compete and wait for the result, where 8 people are nominated to Round 2.

Start Date: April 12, 2008

End Date: April 17, 2008 - you may post entries in it, but no reserving, and don't post entries after the results have been announced that day.

[spoiler=Round 2]

8 people nominated from Round 1 must share in this round, and others can't. They compete with newly-made cards, not ones used in the previous round. At the end of this round, 4 people from the 8 people will be nominated to Round 3.

Start Date: April 18, 2008

End Date: April 22, 2008

[spoiler=Round 3 (Semi-Finals)]

The Semi-Finals of the round, the 4 people nominated post their cards, with different cards than the ones used in previous rounds. Note that the 3rd place, or the admiral, won't be announced until the end of the contest.

Start Date: April 23, 2008

End Date: April 26, 2008

[spoiler=Round 4 (Finals)]

The final round, with the 2 people nominated, the 2nd place and 1st place. They compete to know who becomes the prince, and who becomes the king. After the end of the round by a day, rankings will be announced.

Start Date: April 27, 2008

End Date: April 29, 2008

Nomination... how to be nominated to the next round? The nominated people are chosen by me. I rate following the "Card Rules" above, and very accurately. I suggest you follow the Card Rules above, and you will be one of the people who I might nominate.

~Cost To Get In~

So cheap, 10 pts. Can't afford it? Then you're a newbie, primarly, really newbies have under 10 pts, and this is to stop spam and also get me enough budget so I can keep CM Kingdom running, noting that your points and my points are being used for the prizes.

~Other Rules~

Back to rules, you might sigh here, as you though rules have ended. Well, this is the last rules section!

• Do not post in rounds you're not nominated to. You will be ignored, and maybe neg-repped.
  • Don't tell me you'll pay later for the entry, it's not worth getting into all of that just for 10 pts.
  • If you have any questions, be free to ask on the thread, but don't ask obvious questions or questions that have their answers written in the first post.

[spoiler=FAQs]

1. Do the cards have to be realistic?

Answer:- Pop-culture or realistic only.

2. Can we enter cards we made before the contest?

Answer:- Of course.

3. Can we enter written cards?

Answer:- No. They have to be made.

Well, that's all for the first CM Kingdom! Compete, dear contestants, and let the title be for the best!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh oh oh! where ever i go im always king.. im new so.. i hope i get my king title again.. :P time to be king!

65961je7.jpg

65961dc6.jpg

65961fh4.jpg

65961xf5.jpg

65961zl3.jpg

65961xf5.jpg

65961aq4.jpg

65961jg4.jpg

65961qx6.jpg

65961cm3.jpg

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THIS ARTWORK.. I JSUT USE THIS PICS TO MAKE MY CARDS LOOK UBER, I FOUND THIS PICTURES AT GOOGLE.

Archived