Finished -- CM Kingdom -- HAIL ENIGMA, THE NEW KING!

Yusei Fudou

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Don't spam here, n00b. Can't you see that Round 3 means no newbies post, and that you must post 4? Just beat it. Your card is pure crap. Negged.

[spoiler=lliencardsfromabove's Card Rating]

Arastyie - Winged Cobra: 9.5/10

Arastyie: 9/10

Arastyie - Water Serpent: 9.5/10

Arastyie - Blaze Demon: 9.5/10

Arastyie - Earth Dragon: 8.75/10

Kingdom of the Arastyie: 9/10

Average Score: 9.2/10

[spoiler=Enigma Zero]

Recharger: 9/10

Rai: 9.5/10

Mizu: 9.5/10

Morphing Guardian: 9.25/10

Kaze: 9.5/10

G.G. Shield Generator: 9/10

Gate Guardian MK-2: 9.75/10

G.G. Devastation Wave: 9.75/10

Average Score: 9.4/10

[spoiler=kizzi]

Battle Krahs: 8.75/10

Evil Hero Berserk Fiend: 9.25/10

Osteological Fragment Demon: 9.5/10

Amy of Blaze Force 7: 9.75/10

Psychic Telekinetic Beast - Skorp: 8.75/10

Dark Burst Shunter: 9.5/10

Swordsman of Dark Past: 9.5/10

Parapsychological Seraphim: 9.75/10

Altarno - Gattling Reaper: 9.25/10

Blue Aura Vogeier: 9.5/10

Average Score: 9.35/10

[spoiler=God Diableos's Card Rating]

Dezerath, Lord of Axemen: 9.75/10

Haarkix, Lord of Halberds: 9.5/10

Imp Warrior: 9.25/10

Mage of Darkness: 9/10

Average Score: 9.37/10

And here is the ranking of you players, the first 2, Enigma Zero and God Diableos, are nominated to the finals, and the 3rd, Kizzi, is the admiral! He will recieve his gift after a day from the contest's end. Llien isn't gaining any prize, but he gained the title of the 4th of over 15 contestants, and the one directly below the admiral!

1. Enigma Zero (9.4/10)

2. God Diableos (9.37/10)

3. Kizzi (9.35/10)

4. lliencardsfromabove (9.2/10)

Let the final competition begin tomorrow! Enigma Zero and God Diableos.. who is the king?! Congratulations everyone.

Oh geez, 2nd place :P, my first and probably going to be my best performed contest ever.

I'm making a new pack at the minute so, I can just enter all the cards I make :).

Anyway, enough of me chatting on, here's my entry :D:

[spoiler=4th, and FINAL ENTRY!]5WarlockofPowerU-1.jpg6DeathKnight.jpg

7DeathTrapFromBeyond.jpg8BadeofDeath.jpg

9ForgottenWastelandWarriorR.jpg

Hope you like them Mare, if I can still call you that :P, oh and everyone else, he let me enter early since I was late in Round 3 :).

Oh and, I got the pictures from Photobucket again.

God Diableos's Card Rating:

Warlock of Power: 9.75/10

Death Trap From Beyond: 9.25/10

Blade of Death: 9/10

Forgotten Wasteland Warrior: 9.5/10

Death Knight: 9.75/10

Average Score: 9.45/10

What about Enigma Zero?! Wait for the decisive result... and please hurry up, Enigma, we're waiting!

Gee, thanks for changing the topic title to include my name...no pressure there. :P

Ok, so I'm done. For the final round in this contest I thought I wouldn't so much improve something that already exists but break from my own trend and make a completely new victory condition for the game. Oh well, here's hoping I live up to the hype this time around...it's only the finals. :lol:

[spoiler=Final Round...FIGHT!]

[spoiler=The Cards]

ENI-Adept-Air-1.png

Card Text:

FLIP: Destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on your side of the field and 1 Spell or Trap card on your opponent's side of the fied , this card's effect is changed to the following:

• This card is switched perminantly to Defense Position. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. All Battle Damage to this card's controller that he/she takes from a battle involving this monster becomes 0. This card's name is treated as "Elemental Master of Air" while it is face-up on the field.

ENI-Adept-Earth-1.png

Card Text:

During the End Phase of a turn in which this card was attacked by your opponent's monster but was not destroyed, this card's effect is changed to the following:

• This card is switched perminantly to Defense Position. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. All Battle Damage to this card's controller that he/she takes from a battle involving this monster becomes 0. This card's name is treated as "Elemental Master of Earth" while it is face-up on the field.

ENI-Adept-Fire-1.png

Card Text:

When this card Destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, this card's effect is changed to the following:

• This card is switched perminantly to Defense Position. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. All Battle Damage to this card's controller that he/she takes from a battle involving this monster becomes 0. This card's name is treated as "Elemental Master of Fire" while it is face-up on the field.

ENI-Adept-Water-1.png

Card Text:

This card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If this card successfully attacks directly, this card's effect is changed to the following:

• This card is switched perminantly to Defense Position. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. All Battle Damage to this card's controller that he/she takes from a battle involving this monster becomes 0. This card's name is treated as "Elemental Master of Water" while it is face-up on the field.

ENI-Baransu-DMotE-1.png

Card Text:

1 "Elemental Master of Air" + 1 "Elemental Master of Earth" + 1 "Elemental Master of Fire" + 1 "Elemental Master of Water"

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters. Unite all of your opponent's cards in their Graveyard and removed from play with their Deck and shuffle them. Your opponent can draw up to 5 cards. If this card is on your side of the field during your next Standby Phase, you win the duel.

Note: You should be able to easily read the rest of these. If not then let me know and I'll add Card Text for them as well.

ENI-Adept-Void-1.png

ENI-CoB-1.png

ENI-Forced-Balance-1.png

[spoiler=Artistic Credits]

Adept of Air:

-Image by C. Jonathan Hunt.

Adept of Earth:

-Image by Jason Engle.

Adept of Fire:

-Image by Jason Engle.

Adept of Water:

-Image by John Donahue.

Baransu - Dragn Master of the Elements:

-Editing, Manipulation, and Effects by Enigma Zero.

-Background by Enigma Zero.

-Image by jayanth_1489

Adept of The Void:

-Image by Jason Engle.

Cycle of Balance:

-Image by Lee Moyer.

Forced Balance:

-Image by Mike Jackson.

[spoiler=Concept Explanation]

Since someone already mentioned this to me(who shall remain nameless) I thought it would be a good idea to write a short outline on how this system works for those who may read these cards and be left scratching their heads. Here's how it works...

-Step 1: Summon an Adept.

-Step 2: Use it's effect, which turns it into an Elemental Master.

-Step 3: Get the 4 Elemental Masters(Air,Fire,Earth, and Water) on the field in face-up position).

-Step 4: Fusion Summon Baransu.

-Step 5: If Baransu is still on the field during your next standby phase...YOU WIN.

The system was made intentionally difficult because the payoff is that you win. It's 1 monster that you have to perform all of these tasks in order to be able to fusion summon and since the Elemental Master cards do not exist in the game unless you change a Adept into one it means there's only one real way to summon the big guy. Then you have to keep it alive. If not, you're basically back to square 1.

If there are still any questions after this then, please, feel free to PM me and I will do my best to edit this part of my submission to answer any questions that might still need answering. ;)

And there you have it. The 8 cards that I hope are good enough to finish this wild ride and win it. It was frantic at times and mindracking at others but in the end...it was a blast. Now someone should change the topic title from "AWAITING ENIGMA FOR RESULTS!" to "ENIGMA IS DONE...JUDGE THIS THING!" See you all at the end. goodorevil.gif

Enigma Zero's Card Rating:

Adept of Air: 9.25/10

Adept of Earth: 9.75/10

Adept of Fire: 9/10

Adept of Water: 9.5/10

Baransu - Dragon Master of the Elements: 10/10 (you really deserve it)

Adept of the Void: 9.75/10

Cycle of Balance: 9.75/10

Forced Balance: 9.75/10

And a 0.01 addition on all for the skillful concept with great GFX arts and manipulation... that becomes...

Average Score: 9.68/10! And even without the 0.1 addition, Enigma would've had an average score of 9.59/10!

CONGRATULATIONS ENIGMA FOR THE KING TITLE! A really skillful concept of monsters, full of great pictures and almost perfect OCG, to note all of your previous cards were actually good and deserve the title. Also, lliencardsfromabove is gaining a rep tomorrow with Kizzi, not for his place, but for keeping an eye on the contest and being a polite and hilarious new member who obeys the rules well and has 101 posts from first month. :)

Here is the ranking of the 4 top contestants:

1. Enigma Zero (King)

2. God Diableos (Prince)

3. kizzi (Admiral)

4. lliencardsfromabove (General) (;) A new ranking for only ones who really done well in the contest, no prize for them and the rep I'll give you isn't in the contest prize)

All hail the new king of card makers, Enigma Zero! All hail the prince of card makers, God Diableos! xD Well done, Enigma and Diableos. I'll create the CM Kingdom group right away. You made my day. ^_^

Well..................................................

Congratulations Enigma Zero...................

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:x :x

At least I'm second in my FIRST contest... :?

Wow, I managed to pull it off. To be perfectly honest, I had the strangest feeling that I was going to end up winning the rounds...only to fall short at the end. That would have been mildly annoying. At least I managed to keep up the consistency until the end.

I want to take a momment to thank all of the reallly talented card makers who entered this contest(you know who you are). In my short time on this forum, I've been incredibly impressed with the work that some of the people in this thread have contributed in other contests. To be perfectly blunt, I thought alot of my ideas were good...but didn't think I would be able to beat some of you...ever because of the quality of your work. I won't name names specifically because I think it's a bit of a slap in the face for those that I don't mention so let's just leave it at the fact that I thought this contest had some of the best and brightest card makers on this site in it from the beginning.

I'd also like to take a momment to thank Yusei for actually going to the trouble to oversee such a task. I've run many different kinds of forum contests before and I know it can be no small task. The fact that he did it alone is also pretty impressive.

I'll do my best to try to live up to my new title and abuse..er..a..use my newfound psuedo-powers to make something positive happen on these forums. I know I've said it more than once in this thread...but this was one heck of a ride, wasn't it? ;)

Archived