Finished -- CM Kingdom -- HAIL ENIGMA, THE NEW KING!

Yusei Fudou

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure if i payed the points already...:?

[spoiler=Card One]

LoneWarrior-KunaiMaster.jpg

[spoiler=Card Two]

KunaiTheIcePrincess.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned, Remove 5 cards from the top of your Deck. Neither you nor your opponent can look at the cards, and you cannot change the order of the cards. Once per turn, during your Draw Phase, you can draw a card from the removed card pile. Depending on the type of card drawn, activate 1 of the following effects:

Monster Card: Increase this monster's ATK by 300 points. Spell Card: Add 1 card from your Graveyard to the card pile that was removed from play. Trap Card: Remove the top card of the card pile that was removed by this card's effect, and add it to your Deck.

[spoiler=Card Three & Four]

MistressReaper.jpg

Jrreaperofthecards.jpg

[spoiler=Cards Five - Seven]

50952gs0.jpg

50952yv6.jpg

50952bq1.jpg

OK. The eagle has landed. bring it on!

[spoiler=Beware of the gunslingers!]

[align=center]I do not own the artwork used for my cards. I only use them as a means of increasing the overall quality and effect of my work. I do not claim ownership of them.

GUNS-EN001

1.jpg

Credit to 'archipello for the image. Link to the original image here

GUNS-EN002

2.jpg

Credit to ~CPTCoOkie for the image. Link to original image here

GUNS-EN003

3.jpg

Credit to *rakaon for the image. Link to the original image here

GUNS-EN004

4.jpg

Credit to ~jafrix for the image. Link to the original image here

GUNS-EN005

5.jpg

Credit to ~HappyPerv for the image. Link to the original image here

Note: If you check the card carefully you will see the word "FAKE" in it

I really enjoyed making this set. If you notice those images are heavily edited. The new tactic is using your opponent's side of the field as a means to destroy him.

GUNS-EN006

6.jpg

Image taken from google.

GUNS-EN007

7.jpg

Image taken from google. i took 2 weapons, a bow and an ak-47 and made that.

GUNS-EN008

8.jpg

Credit to ~Tentousama for the image. Link to the original image here

GUNS-EN009

9.jpg

Credit to ~Stinoga for the guy in the image. the rest is from google. Link to the original image here

GUNS-EN010

10.jpg

Credit to ~leinilyu for the image. Link to the original image here

My personal favourite is Des Gunslinger's image. I love it

[/align]

Let's see what those cards can do in a contest that needs excellent ocg

Not sure if I'm late for this. If I am, I guess I am. :P

But since you posted that the reserved ones can't enter when you've posted the nominees.

{there must be some time left. :P}

[spoiler=1st & 2nd][align=center]EileensGifttoNephthy.png

This card can only be activated if there is 1 face-up "Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys" or 1 face-up "Kizzi - The Undieing Phoenix" on your side of the field. Destroy all monsters with the name "Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys" or "Kizzi - The Undieing Phoenix" on your side of the field. If this card was destroyed or removed from play by the effect of "Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys" or "Kizzi - The Undieing Phoenix", it returns to the top of your Deck. In addition, every time "Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys" or "Kizzi - The Undieing Phoenix" is Special Summoned by its own effect, Special Summoned 1 "Sacred Phoenix Chick Tokens" (Winged Beast-Type/FIRE/Level 2/ATK 500/DEF 500) in Defense Position on your side of the field. The "Sacred Phoenix Chick Tokens" cannot be used as a Tribute a Tribute Summon (or Set). If a "Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys" or a "Kizzi - The Undieing Phoenix" returns to your hand or Deck from the field, you may Tribute 1 "Sacred Phoenix Chick Tokens" on your side of the field to destroy it by this cards effect instead.

KizzitheUndieingPhoenix.png[/align]

[spoiler=3rd & 4th][align=center]MercilessHellMachine.png

RagingFrostDragon-Normal.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 3 WATER monsters from your Graveyard. As long as this card remains face-up in Attack Position, negate all effects by FIRE monsters. For every FIRE monster on the field, increase this monster's ATK by 300 points. And for every WATER monster in your Graveyard, increase this monster's DEF by 200 points. At the End Phase, if this monster has a higher ATK than its DEF, destroy this monster and inflict Direct Damage to your Life Points equal to half of this monster's original ATK.[/align]

[spoiler=5th & 6th][align=center]Recttruds-DestructiveEnderoftheWorl.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 DARK and 1 LIGHT monster in your Graveyard while there are 5 DARK and 5 LIGHT monsters removed from play. If there are 10 LIGHT and 10 DARK monsters removed from play, you may pay half of your Life Points and remove this monster from play to remove from play half of both your opponent’s and your Deck. Inflict x300 damage per Monster Card removed by this effect to the owners of the removed from play monster(s). If either your opponent or your Life Points becomes 0 by this effect, that person may remove from play the rest of the cards in his/her Deck to increase his/her Life Points by the original ATK of this monster and return 10 removed from play cards back and add them to his/her Deck. If there are 5 or less DARK or 5 LIGHT monsters removed from play, remove this card from play.

UnavoidableFutureDestructionpn.jpg

This card can only be activated during the beginning of the duel. Both players must Special Summon 3 Machine-Type monsters with the highest ATK to the field. Flip a coin. If heads, remove all monsters on the field from play and inflict Direct Damage equal to half of the combined ATK of all the monsters to the controller of the removed from play monsters. If tails, on the 10th Standby Phase you activated this card, if either players have more than 7 Machine-Type monsters in the Graveyard, remove all cards on the field and half of both of your cards from play. Both players must combine their hands and Decks together and shuffle their Decks. Draw the same number of cards that were in your hands from the shuffled Deck. Battle Phase is skipped on the turn this effect was activated.[/align]

[spoiler=7th & 8th][align=center]WhiteMagicalPaladinofNewDawn-1.jpg

EternallyPowerSealed-DarkMagician.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Sealing of the Ultimate Magician". As long as this card remains face-up Attack Position on the field, Trap Cards cannot be activated. The effects of all face-up Trap Cards are also negated. During your End Phase, destroy 1 card on your side of the field, or destroy this monster. The effects of all face-up Trap Cards negate. Once per turn, you may activate 1 of the following effects:

• If there is a DARK monster on your side of the field, select 1 Spell Card from your opponent's Graveyard or a Spell Card that has been removed from play.

• If there is a LIGHT monster on your side of the field, take 1 Spell Card from your Deck, Graveyard, or a Spell Card that has been removed from play.[/align]

[spoiler=9th & 10th][align=center]DarkSealeroftheUltimateMagician.jpg

SealingoftheUltimateMagician-1.jpg[/align]

[spoiler=Credits for Pics][align=center]1st

2nd

4th

5th

6th

8th

9th

10th

The other two are from Wolfberserker. The last one's image isn't there.

Most of the cards were created long time ago. =p[/align]

Sending 10 points after this post. :P

Might as well toss my hat into this one as well...8)

[spoiler=Spiritual Anchor Monsters]ENI-SA-Kako-1.png

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card is in face-up Defense Position, destroy it. When this card is Summoned you may Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Spiritual Link" monster from your hand or Graveyard and Link it to this card.

ENI-SA-Sarena-1.png

When this card is successfully Summoned, it apears on the field in Defense Position. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard you may return up to 2 "Spritual Link" monsters on the field to your hand.

ENI-SA-Farad-1.png

This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Spiritual Seance". You must also offer monsters whose total Level Stars equal 7 or more as a Tribute from the field or your hand. When this card is successfully Ritual Summoned you may redo all Links on the field. Each turn, this card gains 1 additional attack for each "Spiritual Link" monster that is Linked to it.

Note:Spiritual Seance is a pretty standard Ritual Spell which is used to summon Spiritual Anchor Farad and Spiritual Link Lorr. Since I could only submit 10 cards...I chose to leave it out. ;)

[spoiler=Spiritual Link Monsters]

ENI-SL-Bartal-1.png

When this card is successfully Summoned, it appears on the field in Defense Position. If this card is on the field but you do not control a "Spiritual Anchor" monster, destroy this card. When this card is successfully Summoned choose one of your "Spiritual Anchor" monsters. This card is now Linked to that "Spiritual Anchor" monster. When this card is changed from Defense Position to Attack Position, you can remove from play 1 face-up monster your opponent controls.

ENI-SL-Goral-1.png

When this card is successfully Summoned, it apears on the field in Defense Position. If this card is on the field but you do not control a "Spiritual Anchor" monster, destroy this card. When this card is successfully Summoned choose one of your "Spiritual Anchor" monsters. This card is now Linked to that "Spiritual Anchor" monster.

ENI-SL-Thien-1.png

If this card is on the field but you do not control a "Spiritual Anchor" monster, destroy this card. When this card is successfully Summoned choose one of your "Spiritual Anchor" monsters. This card is now Linked to that "Spiritual Anchor" monster. If this card is in face-up Defense Position, destroy it.

ENI-SL-Yoshi-1.png

If this card is on the field but you do not control a "Spiritual Anchor" monster, destroy this card. When this card is successfully Summoned choose one of your "Spiritual Anchor" monsters. This card is now Linked to that "Spiritual Anchor" monster. When this card is changed from Attack Position to Defense Position, remove from play 1 Spell or Trap Card on your opponent's side of the field.

[spoiler=Support Spells and Traps]

ENI-Spiritual-Web-1.png

While this card is in play you may switch the original ATK or DEF of two face-up "Spiritual Anchor" or "Spiritual Link" monsters on the field, until the end of this turn. You can only use this effect twice per turn. If this card would be destroyed by a card effect, you can discard 1 "Spiritual Web" to prevent this card from being destroyed.

ENI-Chain-Explosion-1.png

Tribute one of your "Spiritual Anchor" or "Spiritual Link" monsters face-up on the field, destroy all cards in the Tributed monster's column. You can draw 1 card for each of your opponent's cards destroyed by this card.

ENI-Greater-Good-1.png

Remove 1 face-up "Spiritual Link" monster you control from play. Select one "Spiritual Anchor" monster you control. This monster cannot be destroyed this turn.

[spoiler=Artistic Credits]

-Original Artwork by Enigma Zero.

-Backgrounds by Enigma Zero.

-Sprite pieces taken from GSA .

Archived